11 replies to this topic

#1 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:17 PM

It has been noticed that Kurita was being defended this eve from various groups but this also included a 12 man from HHoD.

My understanding was that Davion and Kurita were/are effectively enemies and that efforts from the CSJ front effectively helped to take attention away from Davion with the DCMS attentions to allow you to better afford efforts to other conflicts?

Please can you therefore help explain what is the official political stance that Davion hold with the Dragon and whether you consider the above efforts by your loyalist military groups as demonstrating an allegiance with the DCMS at this time?

#2 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

Alright look, YES we want a ceasefire but **** man there is NO ONE ON, its to the point that kurita is the only place we can get a fight.

Trust me we want to meet you on Luthien to.

******* hate the dracs.

Edited by jaxjace, 16 January 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#3 BlackPhoenix01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:36 AM

It will be a cold day in Space Hell when the Aces Wild defend a Drac Planet.

:P

#4 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

These were not official political anythings.. just matches of opportunity against a common inner sphere threat. Match that with the attack later in the evening on a Kurita planet, and draw what conclusions you will..

An official statement from Davion command will not be forthcoming on this matter at this time.

#5 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:16 AM

View PostAylward, on 17 January 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

and draw what conclusions you will..

In the absence of an official statement you leave no choice, this is the afforded benefits of diplomacy you see and being able to indicate intentions more clearly.

e.g. Battle of Midway, Terra: Circa 1942

Edited by Noesis, 17 January 2015 - 08:21 AM.

#6 Crusader627

Rookie

• Sergeant-Major
  • Sergeant-Major
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

Like the one guy said, they're mostly matches of opportunity. As far as I'm aware, there is no agreement to help Kurita officially with anything. That said, any Davion player there is just fighting to fight, and it just so happens to be on a Combine world. Unless you're seeing consistent fieldings of official Davion units en masse, I wouldn't worry about it. The occasional Davion players is something to expect now and again.

Edited by Crusader627, 19 January 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#7 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

View PostNoesis, on 17 January 2015 - 08:16 AM, said:

In the absence of an official statement you leave no choice, this is the afforded benefits of diplomacy you see and being able to indicate intentions more clearly.

e.g. Battle of Midway, Terra: Circa 1942

Until the day PGI allows us to fully control who wears our colors and what PUGs do what its all mess.

There is not a day goes by where I don't see units bearing Davion colors who never show up to a Davion meeting and never once respond to requests to take part in house faction events..... oh wait because we are all Mercs yourself included. Your not really Clan Smoke Jaguar.... your just a Merc Corps aligned with them.

Allow us to reject contracts from people we don't want, then we will talk. Till that day your on your own.

Now go play with some yarn.

Edited by poopenshire, 19 January 2015 - 08:24 AM.

#8 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

As a diplomatic emissary for the Arkab Legions, i would like to Request a meeting with your generals, i know well the hatred our houses have for each other, thus is why i am making this request, Arkab Legions (our unit alone) is now working directly with one of your house units, we have set aside our differences (well kind of) to work as a coordinated unit in tandem united against a common enemy for the Greater Good of all the Great Houses as well as to share in the glory of battling the clan invasion, i know well a lot of your House units including your own unit The Knights Wardens and they know me. Please get back to me and we can if interested set up this meeting, thank you for your time in reading this and responding accordingly.

Kind Regards,

CallmeJon (Sho-Ko) Arkab Legions of House Kurita

#9 Slater01

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 430 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:35 PM

Noesis we were simply trying to defend the best Sushi Delivery restaurant know to us.

#10 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

View Postcallmejon, on 19 January 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

As a diplomatic emissary for the Arkab Legions, i would like to Request a meeting with your generals, i know well the hatred our houses have for each other, thus is why i am making this request, Arkab Legions (our unit alone) is now working directly with one of your house units, we have set aside our differences (well kind of) to work as a coordinated unit in tandem united against a common enemy for the Greater Good of all the Great Houses as well as to share in the glory of battling the clan invasion, i know well a lot of your House units including your own unit The Knights Wardens and they know me. Please get back to me and we can if interested set up this meeting, thank you for your time in reading this and responding accordingly. Kind Regards, CallmeJon (Sho-Ko) Arkab Legions of House Kurita

Looking forward to meeting you on the field of battle, honorable fights from your unit have been enjoyed in the past. Last night SA was able to fight against a 10 man from NightScorn, easy to say it was the highlight of the evening.

#11 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 19 January 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

Looking forward to meeting you on the field of battle, honorable fights from your unit have been enjoyed in the past. Last night SA was able to fight against a 10 man from NightScorn, easy to say it was the highlight of the evening.

NightScorn is a very well trained unit and always produces a nail biting fight, I enjoy dropping with them almost as much as my own unit. Wish I could of been there to see it, but wife aggro kept me from it. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield as well sir. *Bows*

Edited by callmejon, 19 January 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#12 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

View Postcallmejon, on 19 January 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

NightScorn is a very well trained unit and always produces a nail biting fight, I enjoy dropping with them almost as much as my own unit. Wish I could of been there to see it, but wife aggro kept me from it. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield as well sir. *Bows*

A planet won through honorable conquest always sits much more kindly in my mind than one won through the demolition of a poor PUG team just trying to do what they can. I will look for you on the field *salutes*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users