• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

Starting Wed Jan 21st (first Wed after the CW patch), the Wapigs Mercenary Co. and the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns presents:

Wednesday Night Warfare

A Community Event For All Davion CW Pilots.

On Wednesdays, all Davion pilots, regardless if in a unit or not, are invited to join the Warpigs along with the A.C.E.S., Aces Wild, Robinson's Rangers, Head Hunter of Davion and more for an all in Community Warfare assault.

We will be creating mixed groups with members of different units and solo players all combined and communicating on the same TS channel (we will have multiple channels going for the various mixed groups). It is an awesome chance for non unit solo players to get into a full 12 man group for faster drops and better team coordination.

If you are new to CW or have been wanting to learn more about it's tactics and objectives, this is the perfect place to learn. If you are an expert CW pilot, join us and teach us your tactics. This event is open to all player types from the brand new to the seasoned veteran.

To join up with the event, just join the AFFS TS server at 50.22.145.234:7345. If you don't have a microphone it's ok, you can still listen and communicate via the text chat.

Event stats at 8pm EST, 7pm CST, 6pm MST, 5pm PST.

For more info please visit www.affs.enjin.com or www.warpigs.ca

Posted Image

Edited by RjBass3, 17 January 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#2 Slater01

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 430 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

Awesome idea!
I'm still curious if non unit members with contracts with Davison will be able to group with members of Units? I sure hope they do, as regular events like this are an awesome idea.

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

After this Tuesday yes they will be able to, hence why we waited to start this event until after the patch.

#4 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

The other flyer in case you never saw it.

Posted Image

#5 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:57 PM

This is Thursday day warfare for us :P

If Laselles comes back on the board would love to see it defended :)

Can the AFFS try organising a time for Wednesday night warfare in Aus? So far we have played quite regularly with the Rangers, but have not coordinated much with other divisions.

Interested to see what we can get set up to make the most of the time we have.

Cheers

WB

Edited by White Bear 84, 21 January 2015 - 03:57 PM.

#6 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

What time do you guys start playing? When our cease fire ends it should be around 5pm in Sydney AUS. What if you guys joined the TS channel and kept it going after we end it here? Then the Euros can take it over from you guys and then rinse and repeat the next week.

#7 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 21 January 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

What time do you guys start playing? When our cease fire ends it should be around 5pm in Sydney AUS. What if you guys joined the TS channel and kept it going after we end it here? Then the Euros can take it over from you guys and then rinse and repeat the next week.

We have players all over Australia and New Zealand, some in EU too.

Most players are on from around 7.30pm AEST (Syd). Unless we are dropping as a division we can put out a notice to our division that the NA teams are running the Wednesday Warfare & to keep an eye on the AFFS TS channel for players on Thursday 5pm onwards.

We did some successful drops yesterday though - which would have led onto Wednesday eve EU times, then I assume Wednesday eve US...

Will be home in 20 to see the current state of things...

#8 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:20 AM

Ok, well if you guys have members online from the different time zones, then what we need to do is get a schedule going here so that AUS and EU non unit aligned players can also get in on the action. If you are a AUS or EU unit leader, please contact me on the affs.enjin.com website so we can get you setup as channel commanders on the AFFS TS server.

Here is the time schedule as it would occur at the end of each CF and the subsequent WNW schedule.

Wed Night Warfare Region Start/End Schedule
If I got any of these times wrong, please let me know so I can correct it. It's early in the morning here and I haven't had my coffee yet.

NA/Western Hemisphere Start:
Rio de Janeiro 2300, Recife 2200, Quito 2000, NYC 8:00pm, Chicaco 7:00pm, Denver 6:00pm, LA 5:00pm, Anchorage 4:00pm, Honolulu 3:00pm

NA/Western Hemisphere End:
Rio de Janeiro 0220, Recife 0120, Quito 2420, NYC 12:20am, Chicago 11:20pm, Denver 10:20pm, LA 9:20pm, Anchorage 8:20pm, Honolulu 7:20pm

Oceanic Start (Thursday):
Wellingtion 7:00pm, Sydney 5:00 pm, Perth 2:00pm

Oceanic End:
Wellington 2:20am, Sydney 12:20am, Perth 9:20am

EU Start (Thursday):
Istanbul 4:00pm, Rome 3:00pm, Berlin 3:00pm, London 2:00pm

EU End:
Istanbul 11:20pm, Rome 10:20pm, Berlin 10:20pm, London 9:20pm

Members of the current geographical region in play should stay online until members of the next region join the event. Members of the upcoming regions should try to be online before the previous regions ceasefire ends to let that region know the event is being continued and to gather any current intel.

Edited by RjBass3, 22 January 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#9 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:37 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 22 January 2015 - 06:20 AM, said:

Are you guys involved with the AFFS website? www.affs.enjin.com. Let's take this conversation over there, and we can get it organized better. We can possibly change the name to Wed/Thur Night Warfare and get all three geographical regions involved.

I have put our division up for inclusion - BUT, having issues getting account. I have been told I have been sent a verification e-mail but nothing in spam or inbox. PM'd Stevemac..

Don't want to have to set up another e-mail if possible, but will see. Hopefully can get something sorted before next wednesday!

#10 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:39 AM

I edited my original reply, take a look at it again I added a schedule.

#11 Hopper Morrison

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

one of my captures from last night. Unfortunately I didn't get the purple turkey shoot against BWC.

http://youtu.be/SN9W99WRbYI

Edited by Hopper Morrison, 22 January 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#12 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:10 PM

This was brilliant btw. Hell of a lot of fun. At one point here we were, a group of Davion pugs and we were *farming* an enemy 12man unit. Farming them for cbills and XP before we finished off the win.

All due and proper props to the Warpigs, this was well handled, organization was great and everyone had a lot of fun. If you missed this you should kick yourself in the head.

#13 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:56 PM

I caught most of it in the Twitch broadcast and created some highlights.

Part 1 - 2:15:06

Part 2 - 1:06:14

Black Widow Company Shooting Gallery - 2:57 - AFFS catches the BWC in the open on one of their usual defensive light zerg rushes and turns it into open season on Black Widows.

#14 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:14 AM

Wed Night Warfare has spread, with units in Europe and Oceania getting into the mix during their prime times. Last week for the first night we had 4 12 man groups all going with a smaller group of 4 to back them up.

WNW continues tonight at 7pm CST (NA prime time) on the AFFS TS server. Like last week, we will be creating mixed unit and pug groups so everybody has a chance to get into group drops and learn various tactics and game plays. If you fight under the Davion banner and are in the Western Hemisphere come join us tonight for a hellava good time.

#15 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

This is a great event to see. Sounds like lots of fun!

The BWC will have OPFOR standing by on the Marik border awaiting your drop ships. We will also provide attackers for your defense planet tonight. I can promise at least two companies on short notice like this. Hopefully I can get the word out for you and we can muster more forces for Davion to fight on the Marik border.

See you tonight!

#16 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

Does the BWC really want to meet up with our WNW drops again? Last time we stomped them 4 nil. We lost the planet, but they didn't win it off of my WNW group. :D

http://www.twitch.tv...pigmc/c/5940853

Edited by RjBass3, 28 January 2015 - 01:35 PM.

#17 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

Yes, we absolutely do want to meet up! If you beat us you must be doing something right and that gives my warriors a team to whet our skills against. Usually we don't lose. Maybe it was one of reserve companies you beat up on or we just had a bad night out.

We are on the borders right now. But I don't see any Davions around.

#18 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

View PostYuba Frank, on 28 January 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

They busy getting stomped on Misery by glorious DCMS units. Ha ha.

#19 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

View PostYuba Frank, on 28 January 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

Same, Ha Ha Ha!

Edited by hopterque, 28 January 2015 - 07:14 PM.

#20 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:14 PM

View Posthopterque, on 28 January 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Same, Ha Ha!

Ha Ha Ha. Same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users