#1 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

So tonight, Marik unexpectedly found ourselves under the full onslaught of the FedCom's forces. Davion halted our offensive on Van Diemen IV, and retook Wazan. Our efforts were further complicated by an unexpected offensive on the Steiner front that took Gacrux from us.

Weathering this severe offensive from such a large concentration of Davion forces, we expected to see our Liao allies making great gains on their front, but when we looked, there was absolutely nothing, no activity at all on the Liao/Davion border. Liao's forces seemed to be completely absent.

Where was Liao? Davion was out in full strength tonight, and without the assistance of our Capellan allies, Marik suffered heavy losses. Has Liao entered into some kind of cease-fire agreement with Davion, or even abandoned our alliance entirely?

Where is Liao?

#2 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

I could be wrong, but I am figuring that until the patch comes, it will most likely be the same. Some people are really bored with CW at the moment , and with the way CW is setup currently it is not even worth the time invested if there is so little to gain out of it.. It is not just a Liao problem either, it has been real quiet along most fronts. I wish I could tell you something different but I cannot. On a side note, both Davion and Marik have been fighting on wazan how many times now?? If you look at the map , you have held your ground, yet Liao gets smaller everyday. One of the reasons for this is that during prime time hours before CF we are heavily outnumbered. Perhaps it will change with the patch but I honestly do not know.

View PostIlithi Dragon, on 17 January 2015 - 08:36 PM, said:

So tonight, Marik unexpectedly found ourselves under the full onslaught of the FedCom's forces. Davion halted our offensive on Van Diemen IV, and retook Wazan. Our efforts were further complicated by an unexpected offensive on the Steiner front that took Gacrux from us.

Weathering this severe offensive from such a large concentration of Davion forces, we expected to see our Liao allies making great gains on their front, but when we looked, there was absolutely nothing, no activity at all on the Liao/Davion border. Liao's forces seemed to be completely absent.

Where was Liao? Davion was out in full strength tonight, and without the assistance of our Capellan allies, Marik suffered heavy losses. Has Liao entered into some kind of cease-fire agreement with Davion, or even abandoned our alliance entirely?

Where is Liao?

Trust me there will never be a ceasefire with Davion.

#3 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

There was only one planet with games on it all day.

#4 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:16 AM

Guess it was just one of those days and there was no attacks by Liao or Davion that day.. looked like a CF but more likely everyone doing the challenge

#5 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:42 PM

Challenge is one reason, but it was mentioned several places, that the CW playerbase overall has been dropping after the initial surge due to the lack of content. Right now taking over planets mean really nothing except for some tags on the map.

#6 John Wolf

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 347 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Been fighting clans, since its been the only queues we can see active. Plus like already said.. challenge, and a lot of people are looking forward to the 20th patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users