#1 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

Greetings fellow Trothkin both near and far,

All Clans have been provided an opportunity this night (EST.)

The recently CSJ-contracted Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance (ISMA) Mercenary Corps Units of 228, Remnant and QQ have so augmented CSJ attacks on House Kurita that Smoke Jaguar finds itself tonight with no acceptable Attack Options.

Fortuitously House Kurita and FRR have chosen to not contest our two Smoke Jaguar planets vulnerable to them this Ceasefire Cycle.

Thus ALL Smoke Jaguar CW drops this evening will be toward the Common Defense of those Clan planets now under attack by the Inner Sphere: the Clan Ghost Bear world of Sheliak, the Clan Wolf world of The Edge and the Clan Jade Falcon world of Waldorff. Please refer to this link to assist in determining your best options to find a CW match: https://mrbcleague.com/cw/index.html#

I have already executed 6 such drops, 3 in support of Clan Wolf, 2 in support of Clan Ghost Bear and one in support of Clan Jade Falcon.

I will add further drops as I should have another 6 Clan Common Defense Drops before I finish gaming for the night.

And I would be greatly remiss if I did not attribute this unexpected and unsolicited Clan Smoke Jaguar opportunity to help our Trothkin to those ISMA Units currently under CSJ contract. It is their additive combat value that affords us all this opportunity for a display of Clan Unity.

LET NO CLAN PLANET FALL TO THE INNER SPHERE THIS CEASEFIRE CYCLE.

And as we conclude this cycle I will look to best summarize the results of our efforts this evening.

And while tonight it is Clan Smoke Jaguar that finds itself with the opportunity to contribute PHASE ONE of OPERATION CLAN UNITY, perhaps tomorrow it will be Clan Ghost Bear, or next week Clan Jade Falcon or Clan Wolf who will be in such a position to contribute a maximum effort to OPN CLAN UNITY.

When you really stop to consider it, an effort like this makes great sense.

Why should four Clans fight largely four separate fights with only fair to good results, if we can collectively sometimes manage to free up an entire Clan to augment our Trothkin and achieve overwhelming success on ALL four Invasion Corridors?

The future & the liberation of Terra need not lead to inter-Clan tensions and unClan-like duplicity. Let us fight the Inner Sphere that PGI's MWO CW algorithm sets before us. ALL of us could rush with OPN CLAN UNITY toward Terrra and then once the first Clan is but a single planet away, our various Clan Leaders can common TeamSpeak and the three dozen or so of them figure it out at that time.

I for one advocate for Clan Unity today, in order to ensure Inner Sphere abdication of Terra tomorrow...

...unlike the failings of lore, I consider myself a Member of the Clans first and a Smoke Jaguar ALWAYS. The best way I as an MWO gamer can contribute to MWO Community Warfare is to advocate for those topics that I believe will strengthen my Clan which will in-turn strengthen ALL Clans.

OPN CLAN UNITY accomplishes both intents, strengthens Clan Smoke Jaguar while strengthening ALL Clans currently in game (Oh, how I can't wait for the full measure of Clans to return to the Inner Sphere, so many Clan strengths will be augmented and a similar number of Clan vulnerabilities will be resolved.)

But much of that remains to the future...

...for today, I still have 6 drops or more to make in support to of my Trothkin in Clan Ghost Bear, Clan Wolf and Clan Jade Falcon.

Good luck and good hunting,

Meet you on the (Terran) high ground,

May your Enemy's resolve fail him, long before your last auto-Cannon shell slams home in the breech!

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 20 January 2015 - 10:40 AM.

#2 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:43 PM

Well Clanner bros you ready for Operation Unity?

#3 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

Not really, till they fix alot of key issues xD.

#4 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:02 PM

This makes perfect sense to bolster efforts in all attack corridors where these additional defense options are provided due to increased MERC activity in Clan space allowing units to be freed up to perfrom such tasks where needed.

#5 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

I just want to say this was an absolute success from our standpoint. Our attacks were blunted again and again. Well done!

~Ax 07

#6 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...opn-clan-unity/

Please see the above post for "the rest of the story."

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 19 January 2015 - 08:41 PM.

#7 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:49 PM

Thanks for the help, our deeds will be remembered in the remembrance as the day the clans fought back and won against the IS counter attack

#8 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

#9 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

As Khan of Clan Diamond Shark : Diamond Shiver I understand the sentiment and agree. We do not fight other clanners. Our mission is to work through and liberate the inner sphere.

#10 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:11 AM

As the ultimate solo pugger I join fights whenever they happen. Defend Wolf planet, Jaguar planet, attack CGB target, I don't care. I go wherever I am needed most. I hope this 8 hour ceasefire chage will help me find more matches during the day.

#11 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:36 AM

@prussion havoc. You sir have my utmost respect and you exhibit true honor. This is what being a Clanner is about. I just wished all the groups who claim to fight for the clans could exhibit just a small fraction of your honor and do the same.

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:58 AM

View PostRustyBolts, on 20 January 2015 - 09:36 AM, said:

@prussion havoc. You sir have my utmost respect and you exhibit true honor. This is what being a Clanner is about. I just wished all the groups who claim to fight for the clans could exhibit just a small fraction of your honor and do the same.

Clansman, trothkin, Clansman ;)

#13 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

It is with pride that Clan Smoke Jaguar can offer additional bids towards the defense of all clan holdings, we hope to continue this trend and help cement the comradery that originally kept our forces together through our original Exodus.

#14 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostNoesis, on 19 January 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

Posted Image

That pic is so win. :D

Posted Image

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 20 January 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

It is with pride that Clan Smoke Jaguar can offer additional bids towards the defense of all clan holdings, we hope to continue this trend and help cement the comradery that originally kept our forces together through our original Exodus.

Please state which Clusters are available & at which times. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 20 January 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#15 JT Black

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for this.

I honor your request and honor your initiative with great respect.

o7

#16 Prawfutt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationThe sulfuric beaches of Malibu

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Thank you for the support on Waldorff. The overwhelming defensive efforts made our counter attack on Blackjack successful without the risk of losing a planet. I will point JFP leaders to this thread.

Also

Clan Wolf has hairy arms :ph34r:

View PostNoesis, on 19 January 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

Posted Image

#17 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

View PostPrawfut Bludskin, on 20 January 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

Clan Wolf has hairy arms :ph34r:

100% pure Strana Mechty wolf fur! B)

#18 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

#19 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 20 January 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

Please state which Clusters are available & at which times. Thanks in advance.

SA/267 normally drops between 4-9 PST
DERP normally drops from 5-10 or 11 PST

Honestly I'm not too sure on the rest, but with the new ceasefire times I think things will be in flux for a day or two. I'm PST myself so I'm available primetime for the NA ceasefire as well as Oceanic on days when I'm up early =P

#20 UltraMek

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

It looks like Blackjack is the target of the Inner Sphere's wrath. Its only at 13% right now with 30/30 attack/defend, but if you guys could hold it down while we pick up Goat's Path, it would be much appreciated. Doesnt look like there much other defense going on anyways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users