Hey! We're About To Lose Cappella, And That Seems Wierd, Being We're The Cappellan Confederation.

64 replies to this topic

#41 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

View PostGonta, on 23 January 2015 - 01:33 AM, said:

I hope after 6th weeks, when MRBC ends, we will fight more again in CW.

But then Season 5 Starts. ;)

#42 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:38 AM

It will starts after 2-4 weeks when 4th ends

#43 Smokeyjedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 22 January 2015 - 10:47 PM, said:

I'm legitimately asking if no one queued up for the defense. Smokey said that there was no fight for the planet. Which would imply that he was watching, and saw no one queue up for defense. So I was asking if that was the case. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh cmon, You know from personal experience its going to take a lot more of a nudge that than.......I basically said through sarcasm that you suck and we would smoke you IS scumdogs.............The latter part being free of sarcasm.

#44 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:09 AM

View PostSmokeyjedi, on 23 January 2015 - 05:06 AM, said:

Oh cmon, You know from personal experience its going to take a lot more of a nudge that than.......I basically said through sarcasm that you suck and we would smoke you IS scumdogs.............The latter part being free of sarcasm.

Don't worry. Davions have a hard time reading anything that isn't accompanied with bright and colorful pictures. Your sarcasm was very clear to the average reader.

#45 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:09 AM

This is getting frustrating, everyone abandoning CW for player run leagues.

#46 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 23 January 2015 - 05:09 AM, said:

Why? In MRBC every team fights for rating, and in CW fight only for fun and some C-bills.

#47 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

After seeing the devastation that you laid waste to last night........4 kills 770 damage or something one of the 1st drops lol. I may just be around a lil more, pug que can bite me.

#48 Vas79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 826 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

MRBC is a weak reason to be scaling back CW participation. Even if you practice as a team your still looking having plenty of time to take part in CW. We're running a MRBC team and a MCW team and still have people to place into the CW queues and we're by no means a large unit.

Don't worry within a month MRBC will be the last 3rd party run league standing. From what I understand this is the final edition of MCW and RHoD is on a hiatus.

#49 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:22 AM

You are right Vas, but it is hard players and casual players, now all hardplayers go to MRBC, and in CW left only casual

#50 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:37 AM

View PostGonta, on 23 January 2015 - 05:22 AM, said:

You are right Vas, but it is hard players and casual players, now all hardplayers go to MRBC, and in CW left only casual

Wait, are you saying I'm not hardcore enough?! I guess that means I've got to cut myself down to just 2 hours of sleep a night.... :P

#51 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:42 AM

Its not about you, its about my unit.

#52 John Wolf

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 347 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:04 AM

So, you're saying that its more important to go play in an external league.. where the rating is arbitrary. You're ranked by the people who sign up, a smaller pool of players, which comes with rules to make it a 'fair' fight? And it has no real effect or status on the game overall?

Sounds like if people can't win in the CW battlefield so they go to something easier for them to manage. I can understand that, if you need to protect the morale of your unit you don't play where you're getting beat up.. you go to a league that's safer.

[Edit] That doesn't sound like hardcore players to me. *shrug*

Edited by John Wolf, 23 January 2015 - 06:04 AM.

#53 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:09 AM

Lol, i know that you will think like this.

#54 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:26 AM

View PostSmokeyjedi, on 22 January 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Oh you mean someone ghost dropped the **** outta our planet, Because they sure didn't fight us for it, I see no scumdog corpses and mech scrap covering the planetside............

Assuming you are being serious and not just RPing . . .

My team took Texlos from Liao last night. We did not fight a single ghost drop all night, starting from about 8:30 EST until CF. Every drop we made was against a Liao team. You may not see the corpses, but I promise they were there.

#55 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:39 AM

It has nothing to do with being hard core. I could take any of you in the TCAF in single combat. It's just frustrating as all hell to see our units wholesale running away because the fight is hard. The more of you that flee the ship the harder it is on the rest of us, and Liao slowly dies. By the time you guys are done playing Solaris hotshot, there will be no Liao left.

#56 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:42 AM

View PostBanditman, on 23 January 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

Assuming you are being serious and not just RPing . . .

My team took Texlos from Liao last night. We did not fight a single ghost drop all night, starting from about 8:30 EST until CF. Every drop we made was against a Liao team. You may not see the corpses, but I promise they were there.

The Templars were unimpressive. Every time I've dropped against you guys it's been a curbstomp. Weight of numbers is all you've got. You get lucky and ghost or drop against scrubs.

#57 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:55 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 23 January 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

It has nothing to do with being hard core. I could take any of you in the TCAF in single combat. It's just frustrating as all hell to see our units wholesale running away because the fight is hard. The more of you that flee the ship the harder it is on the rest of us, and Liao slowly dies. By the time you guys are done playing Solaris hotshot, there will be no Liao left.

I was in a drop where we smoked you guys like a big fat left handed cigarette. but alas Smokeyjedi could only stay for 1 CW drop before RL stepped in and messed his gaming up.

#58 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:54 AM

We're not here to impress you. However, once again your implication is that we only managed to take this territory by dropping against turrets, which is not the case at all. We had either 7 or 8 drops by only 12 man drop last night. None of those drops were against turrets, none of those drops were losses.

*shrug*

We had a couple really good games against some Liao folks, and we salute those pilots for their efforts.

#59 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

Maybe you didn't get turrets. Maybe you just got scrubs.

#60 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:42 AM

Wait, MCW is going away? It looked fun and we were going to join!

Oh, and John... I hope you are trolling. CW is abjectly pointless at the moment and is just another game type that happens to be in beta. If someone wants real competition they will go to a league instead of playing randoms and turrets. There is zero rating system in CW, no rewards for winning a planet, and nothing remotely resembling a ladder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users