- - - - -

Completed: Operation Mech Bay

52 replies to this topic

#41 Clanary

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

Hi, I'm new.

Presently I don't quite need another mech bay - not yet. I do plan to buy all the other variants of this one mech I do have, once I can grind out the cbills, and then I'll be full up (I think?). I'd like to try out configuring stuff in other weight classes after that, and that's when another bay would help me out. Being given a new bay would be like an investment to keep me going and let me try new things. Hurray, future!

I'm having a blast so far, reliving the days of Mechwarrior 3 online on GameSpy (RIP?). Slowly remembering everything I knew from back then is a hoot (except now I guess I don't have to worry about things like puma flamer boats overheating me to death).

#42 EasyPickings

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 192 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

I'm also new, as of early Jan 2015, but have yet to fill my last 2 mech bays. If someone else needs it more, you should pass it to them.

I must say, I'm loving this game. I've played all of the previous MechWarrior series, and cut my teeth on BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception back in '89-'90. Although I miss certain aspects, such as repair costs and the whole economics of going into battle, I thoroughly enjoy the battles themselves (even if I'm constantly getting owned because I'm scouting out the enemy and my Jenner's CT hitbox is a magnet for enemy fire).

If you're still looking to pass one on, please consider me.

#43 Nimbus Captain Brannigan

• PipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:27 PM

I dont know if I've been playing for more than 6 months.

Edit: I know my forum account was made in 2012, was trying to get into beta. Couldnt get in and thus i started playing last year, not sure when though.

Edited by ValheruThunar, 22 January 2015 - 09:51 PM.

#44 Jagd Konig

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

I'll take free things. <3

#45 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

Nice on ya, That Dawg! I'm going to donate something too.

Gonna send ya three 7-day premium time codes for you to distribute as well.

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 22 January 2015 - 10:22 PM.

#46 oIV

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:14 AM

Hi there.
I'm new in MWO, and trying to get the Jenners to Elite. Next step will be Ravens, because I like Light mechs.
I would appreciate a MechBay more, because my creditcard says no at the moment.
But I don't want to sell Mechs.
See you on the Field.

#47 Porcorosso101

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 122 posts
  • LocationUK, Berkshire

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:15 AM

Ive been playing since Autumn 2014 - and ive used up all my mechbays. I really like to master a Centurion but need more space.

Cheers for reading!

#48 denghis

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:08 AM

Started playing this past xmas after not playing a MW game since MW2: Mercenaries. The itch is back full swing again and I've been grinding out a lot of games when I can to take advanatge of the faction sales. Would definitely love a new mechbay to fit that last TDR I need to elite the chassis.

#49 CheetaPaw

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:20 AM

Well, not a long story to tell, I need mechbays to make my first master on variant because I only have 1 empty mechbay, and I need at least 1 more...

#50 X-Ray One

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hi there!

I'm a new player (since two days, or so), with actually no idea about the game. I could need any help I can get.
Furthermore I have no clue, yet, how to get mechs, besides "Trial". But I'm sure, I will figure it out, perhaps with some community help. ;)

I don't know exactly what a mechbay is, but I'll find it out, too.

#51 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

View PostBarak Azani, on 23 January 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:

I don't know exactly what a mechbay is, but I'll find it out, too.

There's a tidbit I had just given another new player over here on ThatDawg's premium time giveaway. It'll help you as well, as it gives you a link and information about finding the Tutorial (which isn't good I admit) and the Testing Grounds (where you can practice and 'learn' at your own pace and shoot at things that go boom and won't shoot back).

Mechbay and what it is for was explained on page 2 (shortcut link here directly to the post) by Rogue Jedi and expanded on slightly (with the fluff context of it) by me a couple of posts below it. :D Welcome to MWO.

Edited by Koniving, 23 January 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#52 That Dawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:46 PM

OK, its almost 4PM and the first mechbay just left the shuttle!!

#53 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

Congrats to those who got mechbays. Hope to see you guys fill them soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users