#21 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostKai Allard Liao, on 20 January 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

Question: If we order the Package, do we still get the Atlas-S and the King Crab with 30% C-Bill-Bonus?

They could change it but they had deadlines to get these so I would think no.

Don't forget about the prem time you get with these. This is the reason I bought them. You don't pay much more if you planned on buying prem time anyway.

View PostBlackloch, on 20 January 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

Those who are eligible for month 1 rewards, will they get everything after that too?

Correct if you buy now you will get month 3 and month 4 rewards.

Month 1, will get 2-4 .

Edited by Monkey Lover, 20 January 2015 - 10:23 AM.

#22 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

Oh yeah, where is the promised URBI pledge page ?

#23 Kamelkaze

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 423 posts
  • LocationIm Cockpit seines Urbies!

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:31 AM

https://mwomercs.com/urbanmech

#24 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:08 AM

Anyone else think we are in for a surprise for the 4th month reward? I may be WAY off on his but the theme of the resistance packs is the star Leage rewards. The last month reward has us wait 2 months to get our free mech bay instead of 1 month like every other before it. What's better than a free mech bay? Maybe a free star Leage inspired one of a kind mech or mech with special skin to go with that mech bay?

Just a thought ;)

#25 AnimosityMonk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 207 posts
  • LocationRight behind that rock over there.

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

So Resistance sales aren't what you hoped they would be so you offer some tiny carrot treats? Sorry but after the Mad Dog snub I'm not interested in any collections you guys offer. Really, offering modules that anyone can, probably do have, unlocked is not much of an incentive. I guess for newbies who don't want to spend 3-5 days grinding for the c-bills and/or XP it is a pretty good offer on paper but............ :huh:

#26 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

almost missed this and bought a radar dep today. glad i look at more the the urbie.

#27 Myke Pantera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 836 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

Wow, cool rewards, looking 4ward to them :) I'm in dire need of those modules for CW, so thanks a lot! Grasshopper will be the only heavy I will Master until Lancelot arrives that is ^^

#28 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

View PostAnimus41, on 20 January 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

So Resistance sales aren't what you hoped they would be so you offer some tiny carrot treats? Sorry but after the Mad Dog snub I'm not interested in any collections you guys offer. Really, offering modules that anyone can, probably do have, unlocked is not much of an incentive. I guess for newbies who don't want to spend 3-5 days grinding for the c-bills and/or XP it is a pretty good offer on paper but............ :huh:
so don't buy anything lol. How do you know this wasn't planned all along? PGI is allowed to "try" and surprise us right? Or do we have to know everything they do or don't have planned?

#29 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

This is awesome and a very good idea. The packs should be a way to jump into the game quickly and you guys have set this one up to be a good value.

#30 A sebaceous cyst

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:30 PM

What I would like to know is do you still get these modules even if you don't the skill unlocked? I haven't really unlocked/used any modules yet (just don't have the exps for it never mind the cbills for the actual modules).

#31 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

View PostA sebaceous cyst, on 20 January 2015 - 12:30 PM, said:

What I would like to know is do you still get these modules even if you don't the skill unlocked? I haven't really unlocked/used any modules yet (just don't have the exps for it never mind the cbills for the actual modules).
yes. When I bought the first clan pack, it too had moduals that I had not unlocked and was able to use those right off the bat without having to unlock them. But if you want to later get extras, you will still have to unlock them to buy the extras.

#32 Nori Silverrage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:26 PM

Tempting as I don't have those modules and the premium time is nice (plus mech bays). But I gotta wonder if the mechs will be any good. The panther is competing with the Jenner, Raven and Firestarter so how is it going to set itself apart? Also, low engine cap, no ecm and most of the hardpoints in the arm. Not trying to hate on it, it could actually be good. But until it is in game?

Enforcer looks pretty nice for a 50t mech but with the quirk meta I'm wondering how it'll fair and what it will get.

Grasshopper looks pretty boss. 8 energy points on the 5N is pretty crazy.

Zeus looks interesting.

Anyone have any idea on the quirks?

#33 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:38 PM

I didnt get the modules yet, should I have recieved them already?

#34 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:45 PM

That's a sweet bonus. Based on my average gaming time and C-bill accumulation, that's the equivalent of almost a month of gaming if I spent all I made on modules.

Thanks PGI! Now I can put those cbills into mech chassis!

#35 Joe Mallad

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostAxeface, on 20 January 2015 - 01:38 PM, said:

I didnt get the modules yet, should I have recieved them already?
we don't get the rewards (modules) until the 31st.

#36 Kev Rosse

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:06 PM

PGI- thanks for this great incentive. If I had not already purcased this package I certainly would do so now. Keep up the great customer care!

#37 Insects

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:49 AM

You guys need to give Panther a 300 engine cap to be in the same class as Jenner and the other lights.
Otherwise it is just blugh slug light unappealing to use.

300 engine = happy Panther package. 250 = much sadness :( for all.

#38 ColonelProctor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 243 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHorn Lake, Mississippi

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for the extras PGI! Now to decide on the Urbie.

#39 Bluttrunken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 830 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:37 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 20 January 2015 - 09:41 AM, said:

Ahh guessing people aren't buying,I kind of see why . Most of these mechs look really bad. All hardpoints in arms? Oh that sucks in the clan mechs. Slow lights? ewww

Oh well. The Grasshooper is an incredibly enticing mech, energy-heavy Heavy with JJ's, will be a Fun Variant. The Enforcer probably won't bring anything exactly new to the table but doesn't look like a bad mech either. Hardpoints in the Arms is not only a disadvantage... but an advantage under some circumstances too, think downwards or upwards battles and also for brawling. The Light will be, with a max Speed of 127kph, not exactly slow, I play my Raven 3L like that, no complaints. Again it will not exactly bring much new to the table. The setup of 1M/4E or 2M/3E is nice, though, with the missiles in the torso.

All in all I think the Resistance mechs will not much new to table but are enticing and, my guess, capable mechs. I would have loved to see an ECM medium, though.

#40 Insects

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:10 AM

View Postk05h3lk1n, on 21 January 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:

The Light will be, with a max Speed of 127kph, not exactly slow, I play my Raven 3L like that, no complaints.

You play your 3L with its wings clipped at 127kph without ECM?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users