86 replies to this topic

#1 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

Situation has been resolved please stop replying to this thread...If a Moderator could lock it kill it or whatever would be great...If i could delete it I would...

Edited by 100mile, 21 January 2015 - 10:20 AM.

#2 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:29 PM

The offending units:
Posted Image

And if anyone who speaks German can let the 12th Donegal know they need to cut it out, that would be great.

#3 ZenFool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 414 posts
  • LocationOrion's Bible Belt

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

The 3 ceasefire has brought back quite a few units from EU. I can only assume that they were unaware of the ceasefire or simply don't care. I'll pass word up to my superiors as well as our EU units and hopefully we can nip this in the bud.

#4 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

Much appreciated, ZenFool. As soon as we clear this up we can all get back to fighting the *real* enemies.

#5 SilverBolts

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanterbury, England

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

No such language as above was used.

The official from LMC was that we were a 4 man drop, we attacked the only planet with attackers on it as such a small group.

At no point has anyone from LMC been involved in this treaty agreement and therefore we cannot magically fall under this umbrella that you have decided to create.

LMC attack whom they want until we are personally engaged with a reason not to.

Edited by SilverBolts, 20 January 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#6 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

I did not say f off. i simply stated that we will do whatever we want. I was not rude. No representitive from LMC was present at any so called ceasefire; we were not involved with any treatise, declarations of nonaggression etc. No one else from House Steiner with the exception of the Archon herself speaks for us. BTW, we had a fun game, thanks :)

Edited by Misfir3, 20 January 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#7 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

I apologize if the language was misrepresented to me I am redacting that portion of my previous post. While I realize that this is a game and you guys are free to do as you wish. I submit to you the possibility that your attitude is the reason Steiner is getting it's head handed to them. If you guys actually worked with the units that want to organize you would be much more effective and might be able to beat the clans. Instead you seem to want to just "do what we want when we want" and screw everybody else. Hopefully one day you will realize that this being a team game means the teams for each faction have to team up as well to be effective. Then again maybe not....

#8 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

No worries. Steiner is full of great folks and a solid ally, Graham IV is the kiddie pool for the moment and that's fine, there's a few people in every faction like that. Just a reminder of how awesome it is that our Steiner border has otherwise been dead quiet for a month.

#9 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:06 PM

your insults mean nothing to us. if anything it is your ad hominem attacks that are childish. (a reference to since scrubbed remarks)
the fact remains as long as the game allows us to attack/defend our border with davion we will launch there if thats where we think we will have the most fun.

Edited by Misfir3, 20 January 2015 - 05:48 PM.

#10 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

View PostMisfir3, on 20 January 2015 - 03:06 PM, said:

your insults mean nothing to us. if anything it is your ad hominem attacks that are childish.
the fact remains as long as the game allows us to attack/defend our border with davion we will launch there if thats where we think we will have the most fun.

And the fact is that if you do that you might be costing your faction...well, a faction.

Davion is the only friend Steiner has at the moment.

View PostSilverBolts, on 20 January 2015 - 02:42 PM, said:

No such language as above was used.

The official from LMC was that we were a 4 man drop, we attacked the only planet with attackers on it as such a small group.

At no point has anyone from LMC been involved in this treaty agreement and therefore we cannot magically fall under this umbrella that you have decided to create.

LMC attack whom they want until we are personally engaged with a reason not to.

And you are welcome to join that umbrella. It happens to be the 'community' involved in this warfare. Or you can go back to public queue. Either way, the word from the top on both sides is that units violating the truce will never receive help in any attack/defend operations they undertake.

#11 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

This guy thinks there's a top.

#12 Medeas

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostValar13, on 20 January 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

And if anyone who speaks German can let the 12th Donegal know they need to cut it out, that would be great.

Done

#13 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

View PostVlad Ward, on 20 January 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

This guy thinks there's a top.

"The top" as in the high command alliance of all of the major units on both sides.

#14 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

Sounds like a historical movement trying to form their own House. ;)

#15 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Heads up - there are a lot of merc units that are trolling as well. Maybe not on purpose, but with CW in beta, and the numbers so low, people are going wherever there's enough people to put a game together. I personally think Davion and Steiner shouldn't be able to attack along that border since we're the FC, but apparently PGI sees it differently.

As for having our heads handed to us, there's a couple things at work there. For one, we don't have a non-existent Liao on our border. Imagine if instead of one Marik on your border, you had five (including the aforementioned Marik). That's what we're dealing with up here in Steiner land. Not to mention the Lords are under CJF, meaning they have one of the best units dropping for them as well.

Finally, if Steiner people are seriously dropping against Davion, trying to take worlds, knock it off: those are ACTUALLY OUR ALLIES. FFS, people.

#16 SilverBolts

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanterbury, England

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

View PostValar13, on 20 January 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

And you are welcome to join that umbrella. It happens to be the 'community' involved in this warfare. Or you can go back to public queue. Either way, the word from the top on both sides is that units violating the truce will never receive help in any attack/defend operations they undertake.

We will public queue when we are not running a 12 man and naturally we feel no need to do so when we are running one.

Our 'Community' as you per say it is our Unit and we have a fantastic community of players. Your chap who came on to our comms, didn't introduce himself in any form of diplomatic manner other than to tell us how to play our game and that was disappointing. If you want to be considered 'the top' then perhaps conduct your affairs in a manner that doesn't come across as frankly arrogant.

Edited by SilverBolts, 20 January 2015 - 03:40 PM.

#17 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Oh good, more children who have completely missed the "Community" part of Community Warfare.

Yes, children. Because the last time I heard "You can't tell me what to do!" was from a 5 year old.

#18 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

house davion holds the most planets, shares no border with the clans, attacks the servitors of capella with impunity, and crys about a skirmish on a quiet front!
you dont act like friends, you act like your simply placating us while you secure dominion over kurita and liao.

Edited by Misfir3, 20 January 2015 - 03:49 PM.

#19 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

View PostMisfir3, on 20 January 2015 - 03:45 PM, said:

house davion holds the most planets, shares no border with the clans, attacks the servitors of capella with impunity, and crys about a skirmish on a quiet front!

LMC aligned to a House with multiple contested borders, chooses to attack the only uncontested border, and act like children when they get called out for it.

That about right?

Edited by Harathan, 20 January 2015 - 03:49 PM.

#20 zhujiK

• PipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:51 PM

12th Donegal Guard here. The event has been noted but currently all our diplomats are asleep (1:00 AM here). I initiated talks but the earliest response will be in a few hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users