7 replies to this topic

#1 Time Elapse

• Pip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 14 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Kazan

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:10 PM

As you know, anyone in any House can invite any member of this House in group for faction drop with one condition - that player must be in his friend list. I offer to all Kurita guys: lets start add each other in friend list and cooperate for attack or defend. If most of us will be in friends, we can rapidly react on attacks from Steiner, Davion and Clans. That is our only way to survive on this war and start broaden our bounds. That must add more fun, canonicity and interest in the game.

If anyone is intrested in this, just say, what do you think about it and leave your opinion below. Thanks for the attention.

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

View PostTime Elapse, on 21 January 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

As you know, anyone in any House can invite any member of this House in group for faction drop with one condition - that player must be in his friend list. I offer to all Kurita guys: lets start add each other in friend list and cooperate for attack or defend. If most of us will be in friends, we can rapidly react on attacks from Steiner, Davion and Clans. That is our only way to survive on this war and start broaden our bounds. That must add more fun, canonicity and interest in the game.

If anyone is intrested in this, just say, what do you think about it and leave your opinion below. Thanks for the attention.

Part of a unit myself, but I agree that this is an excellent idea. If any kurita pugs ever want to organize themselves together, the House Kurita teamspeak has a massive server limit and plenty of drop channels for groups anytime people would like to make use of them. The address for the teamspeak is:

house-kurita.enjinvoice.com

I would also recommend contacting the units active in the relevant timezone if you're ever interested in participating in Kurita CW drops. If your timezone is in North America, NKVA (North Kuritan Volunteer Army), NS (Night's Scorn), and 9th Sword are all active there. Just message whoever is in those channels and usually we can let you know what times we'll be active that day.

If you're active in Europe, we have 4 different German units: 11th Legion of Vega, 36th Dieron Regulars, MERCS, and Alshain Avengers.

If you live in Oceanic timezones, I belive Ryuken-ni is active then and is actively looking for more people to group with in that time.

#3 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

I will fight beside you as well. Add me in game if you like. My wife wants to watch more Bates Motel so sadly I won't be on as long as I'd like tonight.

-k

#4 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

What's even better is that runs said faction chat should be in next patch or so- this will be a great help by letting pugs who don't read the forums know about the ts server and get organized.

#5 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

View PostTime Elapse, on 21 January 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

Theres no need to freind every person with Kurita tags, pugs that are dropping under Kurita colors should be logging into the official faction TS channel and organizing themselves into bands. If your not in the TS channel, your obviously not committed to winning, and thus these suggestions should not apply to you.

Edited by SteelWarrior, 24 January 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#6 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:52 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 24 January 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Theres no need to freind every person with Kurita tags, pugs that are dropping under Kurita colors should be logging into the official faction TS channel and organizing themselves into bands. If your not in the TS channel, your obviously not committed to winning, and thus these suggestions should not apply to you.

Relax man, I think everyone should take it as us reaching out to the Kurita faction. We need more organization if we want to win. Kurita has great pilots, we just need to reach out to our brothers to make a stronger community.

#7 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

Then the priority should be directing these unaffiliated Kurita players toward the TS.

-k

#8 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 27 January 2015 - 09:57 AM, said:

Then the priority should be directing these unaffiliated Kurita players toward the TS.

-k

That's the exact reason I put the enjin page in my sig and started actually posting on the fourms, if its just lying around everywhere as opposed to making people go find it for themselves it makes getting in on the coordination game that much easier for the semi-competative and pug players looking to get serious. I highly encourage other Kurita players to do the same thing, just herding our pugs into attacking a particular world rather then leaping to the defence of the first one the game prompts them to is a step in the right direction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users