Positive First Frr Cw...:)

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to my team whom I dropped with on "The Edge" tonight. I've never seen pugs co ordinate so well and with such little drama.
It was my first CW win and enjoyed the match immensely.

*salutes*

#2 Loganauer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 139 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:13 PM

Too bad it was never followed up with another attack, and now we're losing 3 planets in the same attack phase. SoR seems to be the only active FRR unit in CW and we're having to defend planets alone against the massive behemoth [-MS-] and [SRot], and this whole thing has just made me extremely disappointed and upset with the FRR community, CW, and PGI as a whole.

Edited by Loganauer, 21 January 2015 - 08:15 PM.

#3 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:37 PM

View PostLoganauer, on 21 January 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

Too bad it was never followed up with another attack, and now we're losing 3 planets in the same attack phase. SoR seems to be the only active FRR unit in CW and we're having to defend planets alone against the massive behemoth [-MS-] and [SRot], and this whole thing has just made me extremely disappointed and upset with the FRR community, CW, and PGI as a whole.

SoR is certainly NOT the only CW unit. The Phoenix Legion [PHL] is dropping daily to attack in CW on the FRR side.

#4 Gaussfather

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:01 PM

Don't be too discouraged... I think the problem is that CW had a huge hype and expectation in the beginning... but the truth is that its incredibly slow to get matches and incredibly repetitive now in its present incarnation.

The honeymoon is over, so to speak, and people will only get fired up about it once some major improvements are made... but then there are the "role players" and die-hards in merc units like MS, etc that love dropping in 12 man-units and dominate right now. They are good competitive players but its getting to be cheap wins for them now most of the time.

I don't want CW to wither on the vine but its heading in that direction slowly. I think the designers see this and will make some big changes to make it more fun for everyone.

#5 goatreich

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 105 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:01 AM

The same two maps over and over just drive people away. They will come with new maps and game modes. This is only a Beta so there's no use to lose cool over this.

#6 aelfkins

• PipPipPip
  • Kavellrist
  • Kavellrist
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

View PostLoganauer, on 21 January 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

Well come hang out in the FRR TeamSpeak server, so people can see you're playing and come group with you.
Right now you've locked your self in your room and are wondering why no one is coming to play .
I'd love to group up and play with my Borg buddies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users