41 replies to this topic

#21 dr lao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

Yes finally I been setting on my MC let the games begin !!!

#22 YaKillinMeSmalls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:01 PM

View PostShinVector, on 21 January 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

We had assault mechs ?

View PostYaKillinMeSmalls, on 18 March 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

Liao assault is one Urbanmech standing on top of two other Urbanmechs.

#23 Gremlinn

• PipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:43 PM

I literally own every single one of these mechs, of course I only need to buy 9 more to have every mech available for cbills. So far none of those 9 have came up on any sale. :(

#24 Xenon Codex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostVermonster, on 21 January 2015 - 04:13 PM, said:

These look like the exact same mechs that have been on sale for the last 3 "house" sales....

I know! I picked up the Banshee -3S and -3E on the first sale, but still no sign of the -3M.

#25 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:40 PM

I guess I'll splurge on the Vindicators and give everyone a damage report (probably not a positive one).

#26 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

So I guess no Urbie discount during the Liao sale lol.

View PostDeathlike, on 21 January 2015 - 09:40 PM, said:

I guess I'll splurge on the Vindicators and give everyone a damage report (probably not a positive one).

Get the 1AA, XL295, 2 PPC, 1ML, max JJs.

Enjoy flying across the map raining blue death orbs onto people.

#27 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:39 PM

Hmm Commando 2D is a strange choice but I've been meaning to pick one of thsoe up.

#28 G SE7EN7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 579 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGaledon District

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:49 AM

Would be nice if you listed the prices instead of making us navigate the horrid UI you insist we must use PGI.

#29 NUJRSYDEVIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 331 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:45 AM

It's about time for a clan sale. We have insanely higher prices and little to no quirks.

I bought a Banshee 3E from the last sale so I'm not completely disappointed.

#30 jay35

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:12 AM

I found it odd there was no BNC-3M during the Marik sale, given Sarna lists it as a FWL variant. It has not been in any of the three sales so far, so I wonder which faction sale will include it. Perhaps the next one.

#31 Chuanhao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 520 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:33 AM

Rav 2X and Rav 4x have not been on cbill sale. Not the previous Liao sale, nor the current one. 4x is a definite Liao unit. The 2x, a Fed Com refitted model was also not on sale during House Davion's turn.

Is there perhaps a reason that certain mechs have not ever been put on sale? I can appreciate if some mechs go on cbill sale to allow players to have a more inclusive "Trial" of the platform with the ability to customise before deciding on another two more variants. If this is the philosophy, well, then okay. And its a fair one and appreciated.

But would still appreciate if the list of mechs could be updated to at least include Rav 4x. :-)

#32 it1uk

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:44 AM

View PostXenonCx, on 21 January 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

I know! I picked up the Banshee -3S and -3E on the first sale, but still no sign of the -3M.

Same here, fingers crossed.

Also waiting on the other Ravens to come on sale also.

#33 A sebaceous cyst

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

View PostChuanhao, on 22 January 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

Rav 2X and Rav 4x have not been on cbill sale. Not the previous Liao sale, nor the current one. 4x is a definite Liao unit. The 2x, a Fed Com refitted model was also not on sale during House Davion's turn.

Is there perhaps a reason that certain mechs have not ever been put on sale? I can appreciate if some mechs go on cbill sale to allow players to have a more inclusive "Trial" of the platform with the ability to customise before deciding on another two more variants. If this is the philosophy, well, then okay. And its a fair one and appreciated.

But would still appreciate if the list of mechs could be updated to at least include Rav 4x. :-)

I'm a little confused by this too. Some mechs are always on sale, every variant too, like the Awesome no matter which faction is being spotlighted, but other mechs only seem to have one or two variants go on sale, like the Raven 3L or the commando 2D, or the Atlas D and K...
Out of the 6 IS factions we have had 4 faction sales so far...did none of those 4 ever field an atlas D-DC or an Atlas RS? Is there no faction that uses a Commando other than the 2D or a Raven besides the 3L? Was there no one who used a Thunderbolt 5SS or 9SE by 3050?
PGI I do greatly appreciate you giving us another round of C-bill mech sales (specially after 4+ months of asking for them) and I can understand the idea behind the themes for each one but I don't understand why some mechs have every variant on sale every sale (Awesome) but other mechs only have 1 (or 2) variant on sale even when the house that produces that mech are being spotlighted (as is the case with the current house sale and the Raven as so many have already pointed out). This would be like a department store having a sale on jeans where all Calvin Klein jeans in any size are discounted but if you want to buy Levis jeans so sorry only size 28 and in select stores size 40 are on sale or if you prefer to buy Wrangler jeans sorry but only size 34 is on sale. I'm not asking for every single mech to be on sale in every one of these sales but what I am asking is that there be a little more variety in these sales...for example, the Atlas D and K have both been on sale already (I think the D was 3 times and the k 2 times) so how about featuring the RS and D-DC in the Kurita and/or Steiner sales?

#34 aniviron

• 3,752 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:07 AM

View PostJagdFlanker, on 21 January 2015 - 04:28 PM, said:

i bought the Commando COM-2D in the first sale, and that's been the only Commando on sale for all the houses so far

Wait for the Steiner sale.

#35 dr lao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

i use Thunder bolts im getting the SE becouse the one thats on sale
  • Thunderbolt TDR-5S
has no double haet sinks buy the time i beef it up it will cost me the same as the TDR SE so that will make my three TDR then i can Master them .

Edited by dr lao, 22 January 2015 - 08:20 AM.

#36 Desintegrator

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

Nice sale again !

#37 Fangry

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:00 AM

I must say... I haven't seen these mechs on sale in a while. :o I'm so happy..

But seriously might get a new 3D just for the XL.. maybe not.

#38 dr lao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

Jesus H Christ GUY's !! the house colors
I stick out lick a sore thumb :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by dr lao, 22 January 2015 - 08:15 PM.

#39 Zergling

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 2,439 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

I'm surprised at the lack of a CN9-AL, given that is a House Liao specific variant.

#40 Unnatural Growth

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

All I bought this sale was the Liao color sulfur. I already had the 2 Liao greens. I'm not really that excited about the rest of the sale. And I too wonder why only the 3L Raven?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users