17 replies to this topic

#1 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

Keep on rockin. Challenging gameplay, evolving tactics, and a lack of pugstomping. You guys make CW worth playing.

<3

Edited by dervishx5, 21 January 2015 - 11:01 PM.

#2 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

This thread gets

THE ROADBEER STAMP OF APPROVAL

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

Love you guys.

Beat BWC tonight, repeatedly btw. Doesn't happen often.

Feeling a bit hamster-wheel-ish though. Also some of your peeps think we have some huge glorious plan to.... not sure what but it involves being 'the great shield of something-or-another'. It's silly. We play big stompy robots and we're sick of curbstomping Liao but every time we stop they take it as a sign of weakness and redouble their efforts. We have to literally stomp them so hard and so consistently that they lose interest in playing. That sucks a lot. Not what anyone enjoys. Playing against Marik is a lot of fun; you guys are great sports and a great challenge. You know though that things will ebb back the same way and we'll be joking a bit about Wazan and Old Kentucky, for the 3rd time, as we go back the other way. Maybe we'll get 1 or 2 worlds further than last time before people start to burn out, population ebbs and it comes back east again. There's no end, no resolution, no benefit to it except regular fun matches which is nice but to what end?

I'd rather syncdrop with you guys to make 12mans and create Clanner rage-threads about zerg heavy heavy zerg being totally OP and unfair and how Marik LRMs ruin the game for them and Davion TDR 9S groups are clearly cheating.

If it were up to me I'd give you back Zion and Asuncion and the like tomorrow. We need them as a buffer because you guys keep attacking. The only worlds I care about owning belong to sister ******* vat grown fascist slaver freaks.

You know, Warpigs Wednesday Warfare was a lot of fun tonight. We had like 4 or 5 units in the same drop. We should totally get a Clan-Stomping event going. Mixed Davion/Marik faction units in the same teamspeak, get the right group-sizes going and syncdropping in the Clan queue.

We should make that happen. Seriously. Pick a day for it, call it a temporary Davion/Marik ceasefire for a few hours and drop together on the Clan queue. Call it 'practice' or just **** and giggles.

We'll take turns picking what Clan faction to drop against; CSJ, Jade Falcons, dropping against Wolves is a bit gratuitous. It would be like Clanners sync-dropping against Liao.

Let's do this. Roadbeer, I know you can get in touch with Davion leadership and Marik leadership and with MMM have a lot of experience with mixed groups in syncdrops.

Do this. It needs to happen. By and large Davion and Marik have a lot in common for tactics and great attitudes when playing. We should put some time aside to play together and either get shown that actually we're no match for the Clanners and should just stay home or pour a big steaming cup of shut the **** up for all the 'pfft, you guys can't handle TEH CLANZ'.

DO IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'd rather play with you guys sometimes than against you and beating Liao is just.... not fun. I'd love to see Liao win some and have a reason to enjoy and feel good and proud and productive in their experience in CW. Currently they only way to do that though is let them beat Davion, which just isn't going to happen. We got no options to play fun games with Liao. Just bitter ones. Playing against Marik is almost like playing in group queue; it's not going to go anywhere. We should get some cross-faction matches going to fill 12mans to show the Clanners how we do eet SOUTHSIDE.

Posted Image

#4 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

I agree. We should try it at least once or twice.

#5 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:47 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 January 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

I'd rather syncdrop with you guys to make 12mans and create Clanner rage-threads about zerg heavy heavy zerg being totally OP and unfair and how Marik LRMs ruin the game for them and Davion TDR 9S groups are clearly cheating.

You know, Warpigs Wednesday Warfare was a lot of fun tonight. We had like 4 or 5 units in the same drop. We should totally get a Clan-Stomping event going. Mixed Davion/Marik faction units in the same teamspeak, get the right group-sizes going and syncdropping in the Clan queue.

We should make that happen. Seriously. Pick a day for it, call it a temporary Davion/Marik ceasefire for a few hours and drop together on the Clan queue. Call it 'practice' or just **** and giggles.

Let's do this. Roadbeer, I know you can get in touch with Davion leadership and Marik leadership and with MMM have a lot of experience with mixed groups in syncdrops.

This get the seal of approval

Posted Image

#6 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:51 AM

We can do this and Roadbeer needs to make it happen, because volunteering Roadbeer for stuff is a MW:O Posted Image

Edited by MischiefSC, 22 January 2015 - 12:51 AM.

#7 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

Ok, so how does "Friday Night Clan Chowda" sound?

I'll pass the idea around Marik, but on Fridays (not this Friday, but soon) we all get together on a TS server for sync dropping against the Clans, rotate the fronts each week, and bathe in Clanner tears?

#8 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

I love it when a plan comes together.

#9 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

Look forward to making some chop suey out of some clanners.

#10 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 22 January 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

Ok, so how does "Friday Night Clan Chowda" sound?

I'll pass the idea around Marik, but on Fridays (not this Friday, but soon) we all get together on a TS server for sync dropping against the Clans, rotate the fronts each week, and bathe in Clanner tears?

That sounds damn sexy. I'll even trade out some coolshots for UAVs to support those LRMs you guys love so much.

My main request is this -

I don't want to just repeat-zerg them. Sure, zerg the ogens and Omega down some, but I want to not just beat those guys I want to farm the **** out of them. I want to not just curb-stomp but make it clear we're doing so at a leisurely pace to ensure we're getting paid. Let's go in set up to exploit the holy living hell out of them.

I don't want to just go and play around; I want to go in with the intention of making an object lesson.

That sound good?

#11 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

Halt their attacks, keep them playing for as long as possible, prevent capture of ANY planets.. ..chop suey!

#12 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 22 January 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

This get the seal of approval

Posted Image

Nowhere NEAR enough brain bleach in the world...

Where's my home lobotomy kit????

#13 cranect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:15 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 January 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

Yes the yummy yummy lrms. Or thats what they are from my view... I am rarely the one sending vital supplies to the enemy and I tend to be the one who is receiving them but not in CW thankfully.

I always enjoy playing against you guys too but apparently my brother is glued to the seat in front of the computer because he has taken it for SWTOR... I cant move him either because of a 20 pound weight limit from surgery :(

#14 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:05 AM

View Postcranect, on 23 January 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

Yes the yummy yummy lrms. Or thats what they are from my view... I am rarely the one sending vital supplies to the enemy and I tend to be the one who is receiving them but not in CW thankfully.

I always enjoy playing against you guys too but apparently my brother is glued to the seat in front of the computer because he has taken it for SWTOR... I cant move him either because of a 20 pound weight limit from surgery :(

Drug his soda. You can't club him and drag him away if you're restricted to 20 lbs but drug him with a powerful laxative. That'll do it.

#15 cranect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 460 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:21 AM

Hmmm that sounds like fun. And I have some laxatives because the medication for the pain causes constipation. I see a sad day in his future :)

#16 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

View Postcranect, on 24 January 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

Hmmm that sounds like fun. And I have some laxatives because the medication for the pain causes constipation. I see a sad day in his future :)

LOL.

Now you're fighting like a Marik! Make him go "stomp turrets" :P

#17 cranect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 460 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

LOL he just might be doing that today!

#18 Colonel Fubar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPlanet Agoge in the Mitera System

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

Rock on Marik! :)

Edited by Danny Fubar, 26 January 2015 - 12:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users