#21 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

I notice that no matter what time I come on there is usually 2 Clan border planets being contested- both usually 30/30.

1. No one wants to be the first to queue up and hope that other people will join.
2. People don't want to do ghost drops since they pay so little and take too long.
3. People don't want to pug on the Clan border since it will most likely be against a unit and there is little incentive to defend someone else's territory.

#22 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:13 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 23 January 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

This line of wishful thinking doesn't mesh with reality yet.

Hopefully PGI can turn that around.

#23 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:44 PM

View PostGyrok, on 23 January 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

Hopefully PGI can turn that around.

They're never gonna let someone control a faction. It's by design.

#24 Meltegez

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:39 PM

Three main things are really missing from CW:

1) Planet ownership is meaningless. Pls make owning planets give a bonus (factories producing weapons, mechs, ammo etc)

2) Factions don't have any "flavor" . Except from IS vs Clans, IS vs IS and Clan vs Clan is meaningless. Bring on some mech affiliation bonuses to factions

3) Maps....... pls introduce more game modes in CW and pls consider random maps at some point ( see this post http://mwomercs.com/...47#entry3897047 )

=================

edit: and lastly for attracting more population into CW raise the rewards! If we can gain more CBills and xp in the normal queue than in CW then what's the point for taking part in a galaxy war with no loot...

Edited by Meltegez, 23 January 2015 - 09:00 PM.

#25 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

View PostGyrok, on 23 January 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Actually, if you are a Merc, you are here to do exactly what your faction tells you to do. That is all.

Until pgi makes profitable to actually be part of the faction and makes actual contracts I will continue to do as I please. And according to the match marker it wants me to attack the bears so the faction is telling me to do that. I was unaware that you Gyrok was the ilkhan and spoke for all the clans but I guess I am ill informed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users