11 replies to this topic

#1 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:14 PM

I have the honour to announce the reconquest of Hermagor by the Free Rasalhague Republic! It was one helluva fight on one of the most bloodiest battlegrounds the Inner Sphere has to offer and our enemies were strong.

The Phoenix Legion stood among our allies and together we pushed the "Bears" off-world. After a lot of beatings we all got recently on lots of planets this is a long desired sign of hope.

Finally Rasalhague is in reach of the Jumpships again. The Legion is proud to fight among you fellow Rasalhague troops and Mercs and we will continue to resist the invaders.

May the Light of Comstar continue to shine upon us all.

o7

Edited by Warchild Corsair, 22 January 2015 - 02:58 PM.

#2 Sergey Kosinskiy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 651 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

Сongratulation guys. Hail to warrior of FRR.

#3 Sky Hunter

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

View PostWarchild Corsair, on 22 January 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Finally the corridor to Rasalhague is opened again. The Legion is proud to fight among you fellow Rasalhague troops and Mercs and we will continue to resist the invaders.

I would like to point out, it is a 3d universe and that jumpship do not need a corridor within 30 light years, or with double jump, 60 light years.

Posted Image

#4 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

Okay, I edited my post. I knew that just got carried away for a bit on the 2d map.

#5 SplinterdBrain

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

right on!

#6 Midian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 123 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

Nice work <o

#7 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

Let's keep the ball rolling. If you're reading this and you have time for a drop, add me in game and we'll keep the 12-man full. As of this post, we're five short and going strong. =]

edit: only 4 short! =D

edit edit: 12 full, but feel free to stop by, we could even start a second 12 man.

edit edit edit: down to five, I am signing off for the night. Plenty of room if you hop in the FRR Hub TS.

Edited by Tarogato, 22 January 2015 - 08:41 PM.

#8 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, a big well done to everyone who took part in the reclaiming of Hermagor from the Ghost Bears. Its citizens can sleep safe for now knowing they are under our protection again :)

#9 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Nicely done! Hermagor seems to be such a hotly contested planet. I feel like I keep seeing this planet again and again.

#10 Handgimp

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:27 PM

Looks like we might be taking back New Oslo...

#11 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

Just counted 32 FRR members online on my friends list and not a single 12-man group assembled on FRR hub.

y u no coordinate, friends? And when I do try to start one, everybody's afk or not interested. Let's get this ball rolling again!

#12 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 22 January 2015 - 09:32 PM, said:

Nicely done! Hermagor seems to be such a hotly contested planet. I feel like I keep seeing this planet again and again.

You are seeing the same planets being fought over, the border shifts back and forth so often up here.

On a side note, since this last patch I and many others have noticed huge drops in game performance, many of these problems are directly related to the HUD, not to mention all the old problems of memory leaks and bad CPU utilization.

In any case, CW is where the greatest decrease in performance is found, so that is a huge reason why I and others are not playing at present, not out of choice but because PGI has made MWO unplayable for us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users