Skjaldborg, At Your Service

8 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 22 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

Attention Liao community, the Skjaldborg have decided to take a week long contract to assist House Liao in their push against the Davions.

Feel free to stop by the Diplomatic Relations thread to say hi, coordinate attacks, and so forth. If you have a central council that prefers to direct operations, we'll have liaisons available.

Cheers!

http://www.theskjald...-relations.156/

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 22 January 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#2 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

Question !
Which attack window will you guys be at ?
Refer to:
http://mwomercs.com/...-attack-window/

Would not mind join you guys in a Faction Drop to beat up Sunbros.

#3 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

Welcome aboard!

#4 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Welcome to the Confederation. And a distinct lack of having to fight Clanners!

#5 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

Welcome guys. Always nice to have a solid unit sign up to defend the borders for a while.

#6 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

Most of our guys are on in the evenings and we're spread across all NA time zones. Our Euro side is usually pretty active at about the time I see the sun come up in Oklahoma. I don't have a count at this time, but our NA members are the bulk of our three regiments. Mine, the 3rd, is active mostly in the late afternoons to evenings on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday although we have about a dozen that are on at any given time. We'll have to see how our numbers look as we get organized to start working. Some of our members are die hard loyalists, so some might not be back on until we're back in teal. For the rest of us, we're looking forward to a break from fighting clanners. It's been brutal, but a hardening experience. We're hoping some IS on IS action can break some of the stale that's set in.

We've already got our work cut out for us. Clan light rushes are easy. IS, well, we'll need to readjust to fighting decent machines again, lol!

#7 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

We've had some awesome pug wrangling experiences using the public FRR Hub for Teamspeak. Do you guys have a central hub for groups to connect with on drops? We have our own, but prefer to meet where everyone else does if possible while dropping.

#8 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:02 PM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 23 January 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

We've had some awesome pug wrangling experiences using the public FRR Hub for Teamspeak. Do you guys have a central hub for groups to connect with on drops? We have our own, but prefer to meet where everyone else does if possible while dropping.

We are pretty fractured in this sense like almost every Liao group has their own team speak.
I prefer houseliaovoice.com myself but will shift around to their TS if i am dropping with an organised group. Eg. TCAF, 4TCR, HLGK, GS,

WoL using Mumble btw...

#9 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

We'll have to drop into the houseliaovoice.com server sometime soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users