3 replies to this topic

#1 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

I'd like to give a major salute to all the units and the lone wolves of the FRR who banded together today to fight the big battles on Hermagor and New Oslo. Not only did we manage to reclaim Hermagor, but we sure sent the Clans a clear message with six straight victories in a row at New Oslo. It's a damn shame CGBI eventually showed up to revert our efforts and we had to break off in light of attacks from -MS- at Suk II, but nevertheless, it was a damn good achievement that should be recognized. Everyone who took part demonstrated pretty great sportsmanship as combatants as well as teammates and we had some great laughs along the way.

Great work today all! I hope to see continued efforts such as these over the next two weeks. B)

Edited by starwolf1991, 22 January 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#2 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

You will! Hot front up here, plenty of opportunities to fight :)

Have a mead now on your victories! :D

#3 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

The deed has been done. In another impressive effort, New Oslo is back under Rasalhague control. Now we just need to keep that and Hermagor out of the paws of the Ghost Bears. Keep it up guys :)

#4 Ivaneus

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

I've been told that the best keep those planets out of the paws of the Ghost [Drop] Bears is to put FRR planets between the bears and them.

To the Longships! We have much raiding to do!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users