9 replies to this topic

#1 George Ripper

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:14 PM

The last two faction armies i was in deserted to Liao. Anyone still actively fighting for the FRR now? Or is everyone just jumping ship because things are going poorly? Wanna keep the faith even if i have to go it alone.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

Its funny how you are saying you would want to keep faith even if you stand alone, and yet we still have the FRR badge

#3 George Ripper

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 24 January 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

Its funny how you are saying you would want to keep faith even if you stand alone, and yet we still have the FRR badge

The clan/army i was in jumped ship to Liao last night or the night before when i wasn't on. I dropped the army right after, but now i'm stuck with this stupid Liao insignia until i sign to another unit. THAT is the reason i posted this. ;)

#4 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:44 PM

As you're a new member George, you wouldn't have seen the conversation. The Skjaldborg is on a week vacation from fighting for the FRR for numerous reasons. While we're loyal to the FRR, we're still a merc company through and through.

That being said, we'll be returning to the FRR after our week contract. Temporary contracts elsewhere will be uncommon, but they will happen.

PS - In the future, it would be courteous to ask people in your unit and on private forums before fleeing to the public without knowledge of the situation. Things do get missed from time to time.

Edited by Damon Howe, 24 January 2015 - 03:46 PM.

#5 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

I was wondering why many Skjalgborg members were flying Liao colors.

#6 George Ripper

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

View PostDamon Howe, on 24 January 2015 - 03:44 PM, said:

As you're a new member George, you wouldn't have seen the conversation. The Skjaldborg is on a week vacation from fighting for the FRR for numerous reasons. While we're loyal to the FRR, we're still a merc company through and through.

That being said, we'll be returning to the FRR after our week contract. Temporary contracts elsewhere will be uncommon, but they will happen.

PS - In the future, it would be courteous to ask people in your unit and on private forums before fleeing to the public without knowledge of the situation. Things do get missed from time to time.

I checked the member forums on the website and asked several members to no reply. I made an effort to find out what the deal was to no answer. I didn't just jump ship without investigating further.

#7 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:16 AM

Well then thats our bad, and I apologize. At any rate, look forward to us returning to the FRR next week.

In the meantime, enjoy the easy pickings against Davion and drop on TS with us! It's a refreshing change of pace, let me tell ya!

#8 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

We had a "Liao vacation" from the clan front as well in December - it certainly was an interesting change of pace.

#9 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

Sons of Odin -SO- is still fighting the good fight but is looking for all steady hands on deck. Please come to FRR hub and join our daily quest to take back our worlds. Friend every FRR you see and message me for unit or group invites. Let's bring the fight to them

Theaus
Think. Aim. Kill. Win

#10 Tom Sawyer

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:29 AM

Having dropped with Theaus and others last via the FRR hub I heartily endorse the FRR Hub.

You will find some excellent players who are quick to organize CW drops and getting 12 players from various groups is well worth it.

We had some great games this past weekend and I for one look forward to more :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users