Casual To Competitive Clan Needed

6 replies to this topic

#1 R3kk3N

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

My times on are erratic until a more permanent schedule presents itself basically a few hours a night is all i can commit to at this point. I have been tact-com so I can call battles if needed.. do NOT want rank nor the ass chewins that come with it.. just point me and let me kill

#2 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

We are not a comp team but we like to win. Flexible unit with a good group of guys that runs regular 12 mans.
Hit us up if you change your mind about the try-hard thing, bro
o7

Edited by Reverend Poison, 24 January 2015 - 05:42 PM.

#3 T K O

• PipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

DERP is looking for pilots in CSJ territory. We are filling ranks to compete as well as casual, and being mostly NA players we play nights like you stated. We don't rp or any funny buisness, we play the game while bs'ing in comms and like to win matches. We have great pilots and wouldn't mind adding another. If so get ahold of me via messages or in game, could also come chat in StranaMechty with Invictus395, Mickey Knoxx, or myself.
Thanks

#4 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

JFZG is a casual Jade Falcon Unit and we are in need of more members, recruitment post can be found here you are welcome to check us out and if we match what you are looking for let us know.

#5 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:26 AM

CWDG may be up your alley.

#6 ClannerJake

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

please state the validity of this subject for me, CW is the zerg, so are you looking from dedicated zerg, or random zerg, or you just trolling the devs.. me thinks the latter.

#7 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Talk to Antonius Rex, we have many comp teams and a large and active playerbase in -MS- it isn't difficult to find 12 man groups at most times during the day/evening assuming you're somewhere in an america time zone though we also have a good group of aus/oceanic players building too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users