Windows 10 And Website Background

4 replies to this topic

#1 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

Hi Folks, trying Windows 10 out and noticed your MWO websites forum background picture jitters up and down while scrolling up/down.

PS: So far MWO seems to run ok.

Edited by Thorqemada, 24 January 2015 - 08:22 PM.

#2 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:15 PM

fingers crossed!
is it worth the upgrade?

#3 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

My X-Fi runs only with generic Win10 Drivers (Win 8.1 Drivers should work for most Hardware).
GPU and Network run well, had to change Antivirus from Avast! Free (does not install) to Avira Free.
I like the Windows 7 Aero theme way better and rightclick on the Winows Start Icon is needed to have acess to all the Systemenu Settings you want to make.
I dont like this Windows Tile style - it pretty much back to the 90s DOS style with more Pixels.
Win10 is the next step to less control over your Computer and offering less (and more simple) Options.
You are permanently logged in to a Windows Account (like somebody@xxxxxxx.xxx - whatever yours is named).

MWO, Outcast, Civ V and Skyrim did run so far, performance is about the same i seems - guess it will become a tad better when its optimized and the driver support is thoroughly there.

Edited by Thorqemada, 24 January 2015 - 08:44 PM.

#4 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:37 PM

X-Fi runs now.

Had to use the Device Mager and look for an Automatic Online Driver Update for the "High Definition Audio Device" that is found in the "System Devices".

After that give it a few minutes, do not dare to change anything in the Systemmenu/Sound submenu and if you Keyboard is gone you need to Power Down the PC and then Power Up - a Restart/Reboot without Power Down does not help.

Though you can adjust the Sound Volume globaly from the Taskbar Menu.

The Testsound in the Systemmenu/Sound menu is playing after a while - dont stop it to early.

Edited by Thorqemada, 24 January 2015 - 10:38 PM.

#5 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

Game runs like a champ in Win10 on my GTX970

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users