I'm Twelve Years Old And What Is This

121 replies to this topic

#1 Mykaelous Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:47 AM

So I jump onto MWO for the first time in at least 6 months to try community warfare. I join up with Clan Wolf and I look at the map to see.... A rather phallic looking strip of territory right in the rear of Clan Wolf. It is actually rather comical if a bit sad. I was hoping to see some of the traditional territory from the battle-tech universe and a strong clan wolf presence to change the history of our clan, but it seems that Clan Wolf is currently the weakest of the bunch with the least amount of planets. At least Rasahague has the excuse of fighting on several fronts. It's certainly a sad day to be a member of clan wolf. All we need to do us in at the moment is for Clan Jade falcon to decide to join in on the fun. Perhaps Clan Wolf Members will find themselves in exile far before their time...

Edited by Mykaelous Wolf, 25 January 2015 - 12:48 AM.

#2 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:31 AM

Posted Image

#3 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:41 AM

View PostNoesis, on 25 January 2015 - 01:31 AM, said:

Posted Image

Sorry Noesis, got to question you on this. WTF does that have to do with anything about CW? Well, other than he's clearly not 12 and full of sh!t. Game is made up of all kinds. We ourselves probably have the most mature teenager I ever met AND the most immature teenager I ever met in our unit.

I don't think for one anosecond he speaks for Clan Wolf anyone anytime anyplace. On second thought, maybe he fits right in.

Edited by Ihasa, 25 January 2015 - 01:43 AM.

#4 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:45 AM

View PostMykaelous Wolf, on 25 January 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

So I jump onto MWO for the first time in at least 6 months to try community warfare. I join up with Clan Wolf and I look at the map to see.... A rather phallic looking strip of territory right in the rear of Clan Wolf. It is actually rather comical if a bit sad. I was hoping to see some of the traditional territory from the battle-tech universe and a strong clan wolf presence to change the history of our clan, but it seems that Clan Wolf is currently the weakest of the bunch with the least amount of planets. At least Rasahague has the excuse of fighting on several fronts. It's certainly a sad day to be a member of clan wolf. All we need to do us in at the moment is for Clan Jade falcon to decide to join in on the fun. Perhaps Clan Wolf Members will find themselves in exile far before their time...

Here's the problem in a nutshell:
1. Wolf has many ego centric leaders that greatly overestimate their forces and their abilities.
2. They push away merc assistance because it doesn't fit in their own version of the lore.
3. They think they can control the competitive aspect of the game, and that competitive groups are simply pawns to accomplish their deeds.
4. When told they are in error, they get defensive, by forming a strong offense of egotistical ranting and condescension.
5. When the competitive units decide to teach them a lesson, they throw a hissy fit.
6. When the smoke clears, any gains (like backstabbing to take back a planet) they make, they throw it back in the face of the competitive groups like nothing happened before.
7. The competitive groups decide another lesson is in order.

8. 99% of all the good Wolf players that just want an enjoyable CW experience get to suck on a big, fat one.

Edited by Aresye, 25 January 2015 - 01:45 AM.

#5 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:47 AM

Ihasa said:

Sorry Noesis, got to question you on this. WTF does that have to do with anything about CW?

Well the OP is attempting to win hearts and minds with a sympathy vote when clearly it is under a false pretense.

It has absolutley nothing to do with any prejudice to do with age as a result. And I agree there are some very mature players out there of a relatively youg age capable of debating the point in a well presented manner that it does not need any "illusionary" representations to try to make a point.

If anything the fact that it is under false pretences should demonstrate the lack of sincerity by the OP if anything.

Edited by Noesis, 25 January 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#6 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:53 AM

View PostNoesis, on 25 January 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

Well the OP is attempting to win hearts and minds with a sympathy vote when clearly it is under a false pretense.

It has absolutley nothing to do with any prejudice to do with age as a result. And I agree there are some very mature players out there of a relatively youg age capable of debating the point in a well presented manner that it does not need any "illusionary" representations to try to make a point.

If anything the fact that it is under false pretences should demonstrate the lack of sincerity by the OP if anything.

Indeed, thanks for that. Just wanted to make the point of CI that we have all kinds and all have their point until they blather it incomprehensibly for everyone else to see.

View PostAresye, on 25 January 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

1. Wolf has many ego centric leaders that greatly overestimate their forces and their abilities.
2. They push away merc assistance because it doesn't fit in their own version of the lore.
3. They think they can control the competitive aspect of the game, and that competitive groups are simply pawns to accomplish their deeds.
4. When told they are in error, they get defensive, by forming a strong offense of egotistical ranting and condescension.
5. When the competitive units decide to teach them a lesson, they throw a hissy fit.
6. When the smoke clears, any gains (like backstabbing to take back a planet) they make, they throw it back in the face of the competitive groups like nothing happened before.

8. 99% of all the good Wolf players that just want an enjoyable CW experience get to suck on a big, fat one.

Best post about player disparity (especialy in light of the current CW/CGB situation) I've ever seen. Thank you sir. Have a like, and my personal respect.

#7 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:10 AM

Most of Clan Wolf's problems are self inflicted. If the map does reset or if they get their act together they could still be a respectable power.

#8 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:12 AM

View PostAresye, on 25 January 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

9. There is also a lot of guy who like to troll Clan Wolf whenever they can, creating flames thread and making most of the tme useless post with only pictures of so called "fail". You've got a good example at the second post of this thread. (No, really. Noesis. I thought you had more class n pointing stuff like that. No English Owl or anything of the sort. :/ )
10. There is also Merc group who really like to create some huge mess from time to time, by attackings in the name of a Clan, another Clan even if there is a ceased fired who was agreed. Strangely, it happened for the most of the time with Merc going to Clan Ghost Bear to attack Clan Wolf... Some even had the balls to claim it was to get an attack corridor against the jade falcons...

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by KuroNyra, 25 January 2015 - 02:18 AM.

#9 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:16 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 25 January 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

9. There is also a lot of guy who like to troll Clan Wolf whenever they can, creating flames thread and making most of the tme useless post with only pictures of so called "fail". You've got a good example at the second post of this thread.

What? [Citation Needed]

#10 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:21 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 02:16 AM, said:

What? [Citation Needed]

Ho you know.

Guys likes him.
http://mwomercs.com/...588-hello-wolf/

Needless to say the first message was edited, and most of his were moderated because of... Well, multiples provocations, insults and stuff like that.

#11 Caustic Canid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

View PostNoesis, on 25 January 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

um.. "I'm 12 and what is this?" is an internet meme...

so I think he was just trying to be funny.

http://knowyourmeme....nd-what-is-this

#12 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

View PostMykaelous Wolf, on 25 January 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

All we need to do us in at the moment is for Clan Jade falcon to decide to join in on the fun.

Posted Image

Not that we haven't been provoked.

#13 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:55 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 25 January 2015 - 02:51 AM, said:

Posted Image

Not that we haven't been provoked.

Yes please... that would be a dream come true!

#14 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:09 AM

Really? You people take sh!t too seriously. And that's 99% of the problem. You role play the sanctimouious hypocritcal rage to unprecendentelt levels ever seen in MWO and when someone calls you out on it in one post you take it as a "everyone against us" war cry when it's only one clan and their allies? OMFG, you make weeks of "we outnumber you 6 to 1 and we're bestests" posts with pictures of wolves mounting bears because of 1 god damn planet and take the moral RP high ground with indignant whining for a month and say "guys like [this ONE DUDE] him?

Keep looking into the mirror and wondering why the rest of the game is coming down on you all (Wolf).

Apparently Blueduck is trying to create some diplomatic initiatives. I don't know if I will support them or not, but the effort earns my regards, so I'll listen. That is the type of 180 necessary from the entirety of Wolf to stop it's annihilation from Ghost Bear and its allies.

Edited by Ihasa, 25 January 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#15 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:33 AM

Trolls are trolls...No diplomatic initiative can stop it.. :rolleyes:

To the OP.. You are right. Join an unit and fight to change this situation ;)

Edited by CyclonerM, 25 January 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#16 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:41 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 03:33 AM, said:

Trolls are trolls...No diplomatic initiative can stop it.. :rolleyes:

To the OP.. You are right. Join an unit and fight to change this situation ;)

And just because we fight you we are trolls. Stay delusional my friend, keep being part of the problem.

#17 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 03:41 AM, said:

And just because we fight you we are trolls. Stay delusional my friend, keep being part of the problem.

You are trolls because you stir up trouble among allied Clans and then you expect us to trust you mercs and try to be your friends :P

Stay delusional my friend.

Edited by CyclonerM, 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM.

#18 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:13 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 03:41 AM, said:

Guys agress Clan Wolf, Clan Wolf defend himself.
Guys keep agressing Clan Wolf. Clan Wolf get angry.
Flames Wars

Who is the troll, the agressor or the Clan who defend itself?
Really disapointing seeing guys of Clan Gho-HOWAIT! Your not Clan, your just a Merc. :P

More seriously, it is hard to trust Mercs when some of them creating huge mess by making Clans attacking eachothers.
But I suppose you have no problem with that kind of gameplay lacking all sorts of honor. And no problem with the provocations made on the forums quiaff?

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM, said:

You are trolls because you stir up trouble among allied Clans and then you expect us to trust you mercs and try to be your friends :P

Stay delusional my friend.

#19 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 25 January 2015 - 04:13 AM, said:

Guys agress Clan Wolf, Clan Wolf defend himself.
Guys keep agressing Clan Wolf. Clan Wolf get angry.
Flames Wars

So much truth in so few words trothkin :P

#20 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:44 AM

I'm seeing a lot of sillyness even in this thread which just paints a perfect example what problems aresye has mentioned

Personally I would like nothing more then to settle whatever issues there are and get the wolf vs bear rivalry to a close. That being said we have afew individuals on forums (which is why I don't usually post too much here) that would rather stir the pot and complicate things. I'm not gonna lie the problems were currently facing are self inflicted and were gonna stay wounded until wolf can get itself back together again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users