#1 AtlasKiller498

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 18 posts
  • Locationillinois

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

looking for a Frr dedicated unit.

I'm a veteran player that hasn't ever really tapped into the social aspects of this game, but since CW (community warfare) came out i decided i would try to find a unit so i can drop with friends in full lances. Don't worry though, i'm by no means a lone wolf who stupidly runs off by himself (unless i'm flanking wide in a light to scout enemy positions), I just want to coordinate with lance/team mates easier. I'm not picky as far as units go, just want to be entirely or mostly loyal to Frr and relatively active players; the num. of players in the unit doesn't really matter to me.

#2 Duke Hector

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 302 posts
  • LocationNistus

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

well if your interested my merc group so far needs more pilots we are a mature group that runs on weekends mostly

check us out

http://headhuntingcossacks.enjin.com/

#3 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:58 PM

The Skjaldborg is an FRR dedicated mercenary unit. While we're currently in Liao (our first break from the FRR) we're a large active unit with players mostly active in NA timezones, but also several EU players as well.

We coordinate on a private TS server, but also drop on the FRR Hub whenever we get together with other FRR units. We're a semi-competitive group overall, with several players more casual and several more competitive. Give us a look if you're interested, we're one of the most consistently active FRR units in CW.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:11 AM

My biggest recommendation is to visit the FRR Hub teamspeak and get to know members of the units. Often times you can find a group drop comprising of many different FRR units and you can branch connections out from there.

These are some of the units you will find most often on the FRR Hub: [1RDR], [1stH], [ISEN], [-SO-], [IRON]. Skjald [SoR] can occasionally be spotted as well, but I believe they tend to stick to their own private TS server more often than not. All of them are fantastic units that I would highly encourage you to consider. [ISEN] tends to be competitive, [1stH] is mostly casual, and if I'm not mistaken, the rest fall somewhere in between. (feel free to correct me) There of course other units that I left out because they are mostly active during non-North American primetimes, and you seem to be NA.

#5 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

Send a friend to Theaus and you can at least group with us even if you don't want to join Sons of Odin [-SO-]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users