The Stars Align And A Message Is Revealed.

9 replies to this topic

#1 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

:D

Was a good game!

Edited by SteelWarrior, 25 January 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#2 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 25 January 2015 - 10:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

:D

Was a good game!

It was a good game. A slow, steady advance. What kills me is we knew but just couldn't keep from poking. Should have waited for a better position and didn't. It was well played, you guys were steady from beginning to end. It was, what, 48 to 20? Worst beating I've taken in a long time.

That's cool, it was a great match and you guys played it well. We'll see how it goes next game :P

#3 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:03 PM

hehe, i only posted because the QQ designation was too good to pass up ;) Was a fun game and a good fight :)

#4 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 25 January 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:

It was a good game. A slow, steady advance. What kills me is we knew but just couldn't keep from poking. Should have waited for a better position and didn't. It was well played, you guys were steady from beginning to end. It was, what, 48 to 20? Worst beating I've taken in a long time.

That's cool, it was a great match and you guys played it well. We'll see how it goes next game :P

It was a good job by you guys. As a mixed group you held up well.

#5 The Wakelord

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

Unrelated side-note, but do you have a 3D printer SteelWarrior? Looks like some cool MWO designed minis there :) I've been looking into getting one, and it looks like high quality printing to me!

#6 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

View PostThe Wakelord, on 25 January 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Unrelated side-note, but do you have a 3D printer SteelWarrior? Looks like some cool MWO designed minis there :) I've been looking into getting one, and it looks like high quality printing to me!

I dont own one myself but i have shared access to one :)

#7 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:01 AM

View PostCrockdaddyAoD, on 25 January 2015 - 11:44 PM, said:

It was a good job by you guys. As a mixed group you held up well.

Thanks. I'm not offended; it was a good match, we played as good as we could. Kind of you to say but you guys were on point. I could have dropped with Wolfs Dragoons and the match would have ended with an ejected Natasha Kerensky saying 'WTF?!? I'm over 1k away, no way I should take damage like that! HAX! SCREENSHOT AND REPORTED!'

#8 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 January 2015 - 01:01 AM, said:

Thanks. I'm not offended; it was a good match, we played as good as we could. Kind of you to say but you guys were on point. I could have dropped with Wolfs Dragoons and the match would have ended with an ejected Natasha Kerensky saying 'WTF?!? I'm over 1k away, no way I should take damage like that! HAX! SCREENSHOT AND REPORTED!'

Nice to hear it, especially considering the amount of grief coming our way from some rather minor trash talk from both sides during our Davion campaign. You would think we are all sisters at a convent or something.

#9 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

I do want to say that last night our drops against you guys were a ridiculous amount of fun. Different tactics played to varying degrees of success, sadly no wins for the AFFS, but its really refreshing to know that we have a fun opponent in this war. Hats off to all of you.

#10 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:50 PM

View PostCMetz, on 27 January 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

I do want to say that last night our drops against you guys were a ridiculous amount of fun. Different tactics played to varying degrees of success, sadly no wins for the AFFS, but its really refreshing to know that we have a fun opponent in this war. Hats off to all of you.

The dragon salutes your ability to adapt to the situation. It was very refreshing to see a group that was willing to try a direct counter to our tactics. Very often we see the same premade get smashed over and over despite them knowing our game plan.

If it wasnt for extensive debate in our forume on what to do if somrone used our plans against us, and some pre-drop predictions, that last game could of gone way different!

Fun matches and im looking forward to next time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users