Question About Purchase

5 replies to this topic

#1 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

I am considering upgrading my fire pack to a wrath pack, but I would like to know exactly how much premium time I will get if I do it before the 31st.

I currently already have fire pack and got the 54 days premium time bonus, so if I buy the Wrath pack now will I get:-

7 days for rage pack +
30 days for fury pack +
60 days for wrath pack +
7+3 days for purchase before 31st?

For a total of 107 days? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Axeface, 29 January 2015 - 12:50 PM.

#2 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:28 AM

Would appreciate an official word on this before the 31st.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

View PostAxeface, on 29 January 2015 - 06:28 AM, said:

Would appreciate an official word on this before the 31st.

The 54 days is from ordering in the first month. This covers ALL of the monthly pre-order bonuses. (This will not change whether you upgrade before or after the 31st). If your purchase of the Firepack was later than the first month's preorder deadline it'd be appropriate to the month in which you did put down for the Fire pack.

You've stated you have the Fire pack.
Upgrading to the Wrath pack you will net an additional: 60 days.

In total that's 60 + 54 = 114 days of premium time for the total of 80 dollars that you will eventually spend.

I'm aware you want an official response, you'd probably get it much quicker through the support@mwomercs.com
However, as an owner of essentially every package (short of gold mechs), I'd like to think I'm accurate in the information provided.

Edited by Koniving, 29 January 2015 - 01:03 PM.

#4 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

Thanks very much.

So the 7 30 and 60 days for the Rage/Fury/Wrath - they are not cumulative? I thought they were. I just assumed they were because other things (like the pre-order bonuses 30 - 14 - 7 - 3, which I already got - 54 days premium time) were.

I actually upgraded to rage pack earlier today because I hadnt recieved a response and wanted an answer about the premium time, and I havent got 7 more days premium time yet, which confuses me even more.

Edited by Axeface, 29 January 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:16 PM

If you notice, the other numbers are not cumulative either.
It's not "1 special + 2 specials + 3 specials + 4 specials" on the mechs, but a flat "4 special mechs".
Not "2 standard + 4 standard + 6 standard + 8 standard" variants, but a flat "8 standard variants."
Etc.
Nothing listed on the Fire to Wrath packs are accumulative but instead a statement of fact, "You get X."

(Unlike the monthly rewards, which are you get this + the others if you order by this date.)

Now, beyond that, I believe the premium time for the package itself is going to be delivered when the mech(s) are delivered. This likely means the 7 days for the Rage pack on the 15th of February.

In the past, all package-specific premium time was delivered in a lump sum on the release date of the first mech (for example the Phoenix package's premium time specific to the packages [rather than the monthly reward] came in on the same day as the Locust was first released, same with the Clan packages on the day the Kitfox was released).

#6 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:26 PM

Ok, thanks again for all the info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users