3 replies to this topic

#1 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Your list of mechs is stale and out of date
Your CDN and static image server are missing nearly every mech released after Wave 1 (and some from before)
Your list of game modes includes Conquest... and that's it!

#2 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:15 AM

I very much doubt they'll read anything we post here if they don't even bother to maintain the "ads" on their own website. Funny how reddit became official forums and official forums became reddit, eh?

#3 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:47 AM

They are to busy spending their time on NGNG to do anything here. They fail the first impression test spectacularly.

#4 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:54 AM

Greetings all,

Some time ago, when PGI acquired all the material from IGP, including the entire web control, they stated they were 'revamping' the entire site.
- If I was building a completely new site there would be little 'profit' seen in spending any production time and resources on the old product.
- Although advising the 'public' and paying customers with an announcement of this fact should be an on-going statement.

Both the web site and UI are being 'worked on', so may be related engineers and designers attempting to do both.
- The limit of personnel at PGI could be and probably is a factor.
- We have seen quite a difference in the content, design, layout of the newest PGI web pages. The entire Clan and IS offerings have a much better design style than we see with all the 'normal' MWO pages. So I would say good things are due to arrive when we finally get 'updated'.

Aim True and Run Cool,
9erRed

Edited by 9erRed, 27 January 2015 - 05:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users