2 replies to this topic

#1 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

So it looks like the current Meta is against us. Do not despair; it is possible to lose every battle but still when the war. We currently lose planets at the 1 am EST ceasefire and gain them at the 5 pm EST leaving the critical 9 am EST window as paramount. We need representatives of each unit to post which windows and what days they can cover so that we may begin to get better organized. Also encourage all FRR players to get on the FRR Hub and join a unit and form faction groups. Sons of Odin will be on the 5 and 1 windows during the week and weekends. Oh and one more thing, F@ck -MS-

#2 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:02 AM

View PostTheaus, on 26 January 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

F@ck -MS-

Yea... I hate those guys so much!

Btw... Oceanic is almost a dead zone... pugs will play but almost no unit's feel the compulsion to play because really, the good fights are in the NA timezone (our late afternoon) or the EU timezone (early morning)... I rather take my night and watch anime or play my PS4 RPG games.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:32 AM

Indeed, it would be nice to get Oceania more involved. We're not necessarily lacking the people, just the motivation.

Also, f@ck -MS-. Posted Image

(too bad FRR's Great Heathen Army never worked out... the exact same strategy has proved very successful for the Bears. But tell us, what's it like to fight in relative anonymity? So many great units joined MS and I can't name a single one, despite fighting them every single day.)

Blackhearts, we need you! *drives staff into ground in a thunderous crack*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users