Resistance Pack Rewards

15 replies to this topic

#1 Aceramic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:06 AM

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, or if it's a stupid question, but... Are all of the rewards from the Resistance packs given out on the same day? Specifically referring to the faction packs. I thought I had heard a couple people say they already picked theirs just wondering if I'm missing out, or misunderstood them.

#2 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:01 AM

No, and I had the same question when I got the fire pack, you will get the premium time and the star hanging item now. I think the colours will be delivered once the first mechs come on the 15th Feb. It should be much more clear what you are actually buying, perhaps it's not intentionally.

Edited by Axeface, 27 January 2015 - 03:01 AM.

#3 Aceramic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Last time I logged in, I hadn't gotten the premium time. Didn't look for hanging doodads.

I'm not impatient, I don't mind waiting, if I'm not supposed to get them until February. That said, if I'm supposed to get them now, I kind of want them now, y'know? >.>

#4 Ronan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:20 AM

There's a set of different rewards.

If you buy early, there are four possible rewards depending on how early you bought -- hanging star if you bought in November, coffee mug if you bought in December, etc. YOu get the items for the month you bought plus later ones. I bought early November, and on December 1 got the star, Jan 1 got the mug, and Feb 1 should get the warhorn and module.

If you buy at all, you get one or more faction packs -- camo and colors. Those should be delivered with the mechs in Feb or March. I've read mixed messages, some say the faction packs come with the first mech (Panther), some say with the last (Zeus).

Then there are the steins. I haven't seen anything about when those get delivered, just know I don't have any of them yet.

Ah, there's also the KGB loyalty mech. But that was already delivered.

Does that help?

#5 Aceramic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:07 AM

Yes, thanks. Now I know, I get the modules, etc tomorrow, and 'mechs and other goodies in a couple weeks. :)

#6 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:18 PM

View PostAxeface, on 27 January 2015 - 03:01 AM, said:

No, and I had the same question when I got the fire pack, you will get the premium time and the star hanging item now. I think the colours will be delivered once the first mechs come on the 15th Feb. It should be much more clear what you are actually buying, perhaps it's not intentionally.

Based on the Clan Wave 2 track record, it's more likely to be received closer to the mid-March final parts/mechs of the pack.

View PostAceramic, on 31 January 2015 - 07:07 AM, said:

Yes, thanks. Now I know, I get the modules, etc tomorrow, and 'mechs and other goodies in a couple weeks. :)

The monthly bonuses should have just arrived now.

#7 LordSkippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

View PostAceramic, on 27 January 2015 - 06:58 AM, said:

Last time I logged in, I hadn't gotten the premium time. Didn't look for hanging doodads.

Premium time from mech packs goes into your banked premium time, which you can see on your profile page: https://mwomercs.com/profile.

#8 Sigilum Sanctum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,673 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

There seems to be an error. I only received one of the modules. I was under the impression we got all 3?

EDIT: Nevermind it says on Feb 1st. It is indeed the 31st of January. Then what the hell was redeemed on my account o.0

Edited by Sigilum Sanctum, 31 January 2015 - 06:37 PM.

#9 Furry Fox

• PipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIthaca, New York

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

View PostSigilum Sanctum, on 31 January 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

There seems to be an error. I only received one of the modules. I was under the impression we got all 3?

EDIT: Nevermind it says on Feb 1st. It is indeed the 31st of January. Then what the hell was redeemed on my account o.0

I seem to have received the radar deprivation module, the seismic sensor module, and the warhorn... but not the target info gathering module. I am also confused! :blink:

#10 ThrashInc

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

If you haven't purchased the modules with GXP, you will not receive them until at which point you have purchased them with GXP.

#11 Furry Fox

• PipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIthaca, New York

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:59 PM

View PostGundamStompyRobotChurchy, on 31 January 2015 - 06:47 PM, said:

If you haven't purchased the modules with GXP, you will not receive them until at which point you have purchased them with GXP.

Ah! Okay. That was the issue.
I just unlocked the missing module with GXP, played a match, and then received the item.
Thank you very much for your help! :D

#12 Greenjulius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

View PostGundamStompyRobotChurchy, on 31 January 2015 - 06:47 PM, said:

Apparently they modules we get are a separate item, so even if you don't GXP unlock them, you will get one.

#13 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

View PostGreenjulius, on 31 January 2015 - 07:00 PM, said:

Apparently they modules we get are a separate item, so even if you don't GXP unlock them, you will get one.

They aren't like the Clan Wave 1 modules, they aren't a separate "LTD" module. I now have 4 Target Info Gathering, 2 Radar Deprivation, and 2 Seismic Sensor modules where before today I only had 3, 1, and 1 respectively. They stack so they're the normal ones.

#14 LordSkippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

View Postsneeking, on 31 January 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

Isn't their both kinds ?

The mech package premium time is banked but monthly reward time activates when redeemed, at least thats what I thought.

There are two kinds, that which banks and that which activates immediately.

All premium time from packs, including monthly early bird rewards, are banked premium time.

All premium time purchased by MC or awarded through tournaments or challenges are activated immediately.

#15 Redwo1f

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 213 posts
  • LocationMaple Ridge, B.C. , Canada

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:35 PM

Just want to be certain - I am not referring to any bonus pre-order early bird premium time rewards, but the premium time that is already included in the purchase packs - when should this arrive? With the mechs or upon order purchase?
I upgraded my rage to a wrath pack the other day but did not get any additional premium time banked/added -though I believe I should have 60days awarded. Should I be concerned?

#16 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

View PostRedwo1f, on 09 February 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

Just want to be certain - I am not referring to any bonus pre-order early bird premium time rewards, but the premium time that is already included in the purchase packs - when should this arrive? With the mechs or upon order purchase?
I upgraded my rage to a wrath pack the other day but did not get any additional premium time banked/added -though I believe I should have 60days awarded. Should I be concerned?

No reason to be concerned. The Clan Wave 2 premium time was not given until the Gargoyle was injected alongside the faction content packs, badges/titles, etc. Every other package the premium time was given at the time the mechs were injected. Based on previous examples there's no reason to be concerned about not getting what you paid for unless you don't get it by the time the Zeus and Grasshopper are injected since they will likely be the last content injection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users