Davion Rats: Time To Surrender

731 replies to this topic

#1 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:37 AM

In past few days, many Davion rats talk big game about 'unleashing hell' on Kurita and other such nonsense. We hear that 'Davion now mobilized for war' and we also know that Davion now abandoning other fronts to concenrrate all attacks on glorious DCMS. What is result of all of this talk and new focus on Kurita? We take another world from you last night. NKVA liberate world of Harrow's Sun with little difficulty from incompetent Fed Rat defenders.

So now I give you lesson in humility, baka rats. When going into battle, you fight first, then boast over vanquished foe. You want to wear big boy pants and talk big boy game, maybe you first try on pants and see if they fit. You understand?

Maybe not, so I explain:

1. We have the bushido code. I hear many stupid comment about how Bushido code similar to clan noob tactic of demand duel or fight with inadequate strength. This nonsense. Essence of bushido is above all else, loyalty to liege and pursuit of victory even in darkest peril. We fight for the glory of Dear Coordinator, who save Inner Sphere from clan vat spawn and idiocy of Fed Rats. We fight outnumbered on many front and still win great battles, never to complain. Meanwhile, Fed Rats now fleeing in droves, asking if they join Kurita for better fighting and more victory.

2. We have brilliant rhetoric. You have hot air gasbags who write many words that no one read. As hagakure say, witty repartee is virtue. As great man once say, soul of wit is brevity. Maybe you finally figure this out, and that why you delete all the thread on Kurita forum that make you look very foolish?

3. We possess indomitable warrior spirit. When faced with great numbers and fatigue of many battles, Kurita warriors bring in novice mechwarriors in borrowed 'trial' mechs and win all battles against clan noobs and Fed Rats. We win seven drops yesterday with three fresh recruits. What Kurita recruit lacks in experience and skill, he make up for with warrior spirit and desire of banzai.

4. It very much harder to win in battle when script writer not on your side, neh? You find this out now, not so fun like you thought? Ha ha.

So maybe you read this and understand, Fed Rats. You can not win. Even now, Hanse Davion join Combine and take on new title 'Samurai Hanse Davion.' You not believe me, but now you see:

Posted Image

Even your leaders now work against you for glory of Dragon. Do you understand?

Time to surrender, Fed Rats. You are vanquished.

Edited by Tasker, 27 January 2015 - 10:42 AM.

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

You die in the Draconis March, Davion, while your leaders grow fat on your work. Why fight the dragon? He is too strong and his blood runs too hot to contain him. Ask your remaining leaders instead why they would send you into such a pointless fight.

#3 Helsbane

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationThe frozen hell that is Wisconsin.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

I like this guy. His engrish is pretty good.

#4 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:46 AM

#5 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

View PostHelsbane, on 27 January 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:

I like this guy. His engrish is pretty good.

You roll good with punches right now, but for how long? Ha ha. You more like Apollo than Rocky.

#6 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

Nah, we are just sitting here watching your desperate attempt to save any face you had from the clans wiping you off the map....

let us know when you actually win a planet back from the clans.

In the meantime enjoy the ghost drops, they won't give you a planet faster than you lose them to the clans.

#7 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

View Postpoopenshire, on 27 January 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

Nah, we are just sitting here watching your desperate attempt to save any face you had from the clans wiping you off the map....

In the meantime enjoy the ghost drops, they won't give you a planet faster than you lose them to the clans.

I participated in several drops last night, none of them ghosts, just Davions. Some twelve man's, some pugs. Few put up a worthwhile defense and many more lost omega with more than half the mission time remaining.

The clans are far too numerous as the mercs have swollen their numbers, the mercs love grinding assorted IS pugs who 'defend' our borders, when the mercs move on elsewhere, Kurita can finally push back.

#8 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:58 AM

Nah, we are just sitting here

We noticed.

View PostThe Droid, on 27 January 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

I participated in several drops last night, none of them ghosts, just Davions. Some twelve man's, some pugs. Few put up a worthwhile defense and many more lost omega with more than half the mission time remaining.

The clans are far too numerous as the mercs have swollen their numbers, the mercs love grinding assorted IS pugs who 'defend' our borders, when the mercs move on elsewhere, Kurita can finally push back.

The most epic part of Battletech lore was when the clans paid a bunch of hired guns in IS currency to fight their invasion for them.

#9 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

Another unofficial ceasefire?

#10 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostTasker, on 27 January 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

1. Pursuit of victory even in darkest peril.

3. We possess indomitable warrior spirit.

So... this'd be why you've lost your capital world and are fleeing in droves to the Davion border?

Seems legit.

#11 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

View PostHarathan, on 27 January 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

So... this'd be why you've lost your capital world and are fleeing in droves to the Davion border?

Seems legit.

#12 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

You feeling okay? That was a lot of words.

We are still disentangling elsewhere. I realize that Kurita had like 2 or 3 units an 10 total pugs. We've got a slew of units and a huge pile of pugs. We're coming, don't worry.

Glad you guys are having some success. In a week or so you may even take back everything we took from you.

This won't be over soon. My concern isn't losing to Kurita. It's that when the Dav Train gets going and the ~60-100 people we have spread among our queue are humping on Kurita that to guys up and leave - again. Like the last 2 times we had a flare up with Kurita.

This one isn't a flare-up. I am not looking for a peaceful settlement with Kurita. You guys are getting devoured and are talking trash because you've managed to claw back a couple of the worlds we've taken from you a while ago?

You've certainly earned the right to talk a little trash - you've taken a couple worlds. This isn't even half started. Heck, even if we just wagon wheel most the time with you guys csj will finish destroying you long before Davion takes real losses.

Get comfy. You pitched a nice first half of the first inning. We are still in pre-season games, you've got a long way to go before anyone is fitting their stadium for a pennant.

#13 Stealthsfury

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

View PostHarathan, on 27 January 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

Seems legit.

Nah, the Coordinator demands a new vacation spot on New Avalon.

The new attack objectives do not seem to be in a straight line so I guess we have to take everything else along the way.

WE should be there soon though, unless some mysterious portal sends us to Liao/Marik :blink:

#14 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

What's truly interesting to me, aside from the RP ramblings- fun but meh, is that Davions keep saying that their units will show up after leaving other fronts. What other fronts are you leaving? You've been losing against Marik for a long time, and haven't really been going after Liao too heavily- they would be down another ten planets if you had really been taking it to them.

Seems to me that without -MS-, you guys don't have the strength to fight against even two enemies.

#15 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 January 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

You feeling okay? That was a lot of words.

We are still disentangling elsewhere. I realize that Kurita had like 2 or 3 units an 10 total pugs. We've got a slew of units and a huge pile of pugs. We're coming, don't worry.

Glad you guys are having some success. In a week or so you may even take back everything we took from you.

This won't be over soon. My concern isn't losing to Kurita. It's that when the Dav Train gets going and the ~60-100 people we have spread among our queue are humping on Kurita that to guys up and leave - again. Like the last 2 times we had a flare up with Kurita.

This one isn't a flare-up. I am not looking for a peaceful settlement with Kurita. You guys are getting devoured and are talking trash because you've managed to claw back a couple of the worlds we've taken from you a while ago?

You've certainly earned the right to talk a little trash - you've taken a couple worlds. This isn't even half started. Heck, even if we just wagon wheel most the time with you guys csj will finish destroying you long before Davion takes real losses.

Get comfy. You pitched a nice first half of the first inning. We are still in pre-season games, you've got a long way to go before anyone is fitting their stadium for a pennant.

Keep talking that talk while Kurita walks the walk all the way to New Avalon

Edited by The Droid, 27 January 2015 - 11:36 AM.

#16 Barkem Squirrel

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

What ever is in between us and our goal has no consequence. You are not that goal.

#17 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

View PostBarkem Squirrel, on 27 January 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

What ever is in between us and our goal has no consequence. You are not that goal.

That sounds very manly and tough, is your goal to weep and cry while the Noble Samurai take all your worlds in the name of Dear Coordinator? Because I mean if so, it seems to be working out for you, Ha Ha Ha.

#18 GenJack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 271 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Just Stienering over here.... Don't mind me.... *counts my money and rank*

#19 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:59 AM

View Posthopterque, on 27 January 2015 - 11:47 AM, said:

Noble Samurai take all your worlds

Aren't you just basically taking your own worlds back, right now?

#20 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

View PostHarathan, on 27 January 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

Aren't you just basically taking your own worlds back, right now?

Fedcom rats do not even understand basic concept of Future Tense, Ha Ha Ha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users