3 replies to this topic

#1 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

We need to go in groups, we need to go in waves, we need to display on ts what planets we are attacking. We need units covering each ceasefire window: 1,9,5 EST. We need to friend every FRR you meet; and encourage them to come to hub at frrhub.tk:9725 password:Dragon
You need to post in this thread if you want to see the Free Rasalhague Republic return to its former glory and more. Say your callsign and what times you play. If you know the current meta, keep it off the forum; post what meta you see the enemy following here. Or give shout outs of encouragement. See you on the hub.

[-SO-]Theaus
Think. Aim. Kill. Win

#2 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

o7 Theaus. I did try to play with you earlier but you were in a drop already and I was going to bed. Will try to meet up with anyone up here and there on FRR hub. Both us and Kurita need severe help.

We also need to target factions and/or units. From what I see, CGBI + MS (not name and shame but these respective units have been basically murdering us), and basically all four clan groups. CSJ and CGB are ones to see first, since JF is quite far (but still fight off JF) and Wolf hasn't been doing super well lately.

Good luck all, and for the FRR we will! :)

Edit: I know Iron Serpent group is waiting for bug fixes (I don't believe I have dropped with em for CW). I also see my own small and casual group once in a while, with my most oftenly out buddy being crimsonsunny (all CAPS name). He does play here and there, though he says he sorta hates playing CW nowadays since it's been rough as heck (and I agree, it's been harsh since no one but 12 mans play CW really).

I really really really want VOIP and Command Wheel. Those things will save our guts more than anything.

Oh yeah and I feel bad for Kurita; once super powerful, now they lose 6 planets a day.

Also I think the 8 hour ceasefires screwed all of the smaller factions since now bigger factions can eat all other factions.

Edited by luxebo, 28 January 2015 - 06:52 PM.

#3 Strykewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRogue River, Oregon

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

Been fighting in the mornings and, evenings. Not much for TS, 99% of the time, though. (PST - times vary a bit)

#4 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:56 PM

We going to try something new tomorrow; attack Steiner. Be nice to get a break from clan rush tactics. Someone should see if Draconis would let us take a few worlds to try and cut off them from Ghost Bearable; or if they if even care anymore at this point. Sons of Odin have added four new players in the last two days, so anyone looking for a great group to drop and chat with please feel free to hit me up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users