Faction Changed Involuntarily

4 replies to this topic

#1 Average Pilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:17 AM

I noticed this morning that my faction was changed on my profile from Wolf Clan to Mercenary. I logged on to the site and clicked on "Profile" to change it back, but I don't see where I can do that. I thought there was a "Faction" button in the nav bar when you selected "Profile", but I don't see it. I have looked thru all the profile-related screens and don't see where to change the faction.

Please help... Thank you.

#2 Axeface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:27 AM

There was a bug that changed a lot of peoples faction with the last patch, no official word other than 'we are looking into it'. As for changing it you have to do it in game now from the CW faction screen, it may cost you if you already have a contract.

I got changed to marik, I was kurita, and to change back i'de have to pay 1 million cbills. So i'm pretty annoyed.

Edited by Axeface, 29 January 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#3 Average Pilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

Axeface... Got it. I didn't know you could scroll thruough the various faction banners and that the clans were far to one side and not immediately visible.

I would say the bug you mention is still out there because I certainly didn't select to be a merc (no offense to any), but sure enough I was one this morning. I would expect to be affiliated with the wolves whether I'm in a contract or not.

#4 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

when your alignment times out, you fall back to being a merc.

#5 IceWyvern

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

I never chose the merc life, the merc life chose me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users