27 replies to this topic

#21 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

View PostValar13, on 30 January 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

Could we also consider mounting a joint offensive against Kurita, since the other alliance is entirely focusing on wiping out Davion?

Dont worry Valar, after we slap a nice juicy NS tag on Robinson, leaving your unit orphaned from its home world, I believe we are turning our attention back to the Jaguars.

#22 Basch

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:44 AM

View PostMhalek Krol, on 31 January 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

next time, plan those operations a little bit earlier and you´ll get much more assist.
House Steiner has ti coordinate more. We are to scattered over different time zones, so we have to plan much more.
I´ve read about this today and there´s no chance for me to activate our unit (´caue it´s weekend :( )

If you plan this, please contact me in the future or Kasechemui

View PostKasechemui, on 31 January 2015 - 01:57 PM, said:

To inform us (and other smaller units) in time was not possible?

View PostZenFool, on 01 February 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

I'd love it if the brass could coordinate a set time for each of the three attack periods every week. It was fun and the more we do it, the better it will be for all of us. It was frustrating to hear that pretty much everyone was winning and we still didn't take the planet, but at this point good games and fellowship matter way more to me. Here's hoping we do this more often.

View PostSteelWarrior, on 01 February 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:

Dont worry Valar, after we slap a nice juicy NS tag on Robinson, leaving your unit orphaned from its home world, I believe we are turning our attention back to the Jaguars.

only got approval 4 days prior to the op, lots of logistics on our end so we just shot gunned out every one we knew, sorry if we missed you. However we know how to do many things better, and have all ready started planning the next op! we are actually hoping to work along side house Kurita, and the FRR to have a united front for the clans (for the op any ways) and if all goes well we will have Davion and Mairk run defence.

If you/ your unit want to be involved just shoot me a PM and ill add you to our contact list! The more the better!

#23 Mhalek Krol

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Locationwelded in my cockpit

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

you have PM ;)

#24 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCleaning 10-year old dust out of Cockpit!

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:13 PM

Granted, your concerns for late notice have been warranted, and received. However, keep this in mind: If we put out a calling days in advance, it also gives opportunity for the Clans, or the then present threat, to discover our missions in advance, thus giving them time to prepare. Lest not forget Information Warfare. Should the decision be made, to call out another strike, these forums should not be the avenue used for such a calling. Other forms of communication will much better serve our House and our objectives.

#25 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

View PostMorgana, on 01 February 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

Let's not forget Information Warfare.

Posted Image

#26 Tsig

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 317 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

Posted Image

#27 Kasechemui

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:32 AM

View PostMorgana, on 01 February 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

Granted, your concerns for late notice have been warranted, and received. However, keep this in mind: If we put out a calling days in advance, it also gives opportunity for the Clans, or the then present threat, to discover our missions in advance, thus giving them time to prepare. Lest not forget Information Warfare. Should the decision be made, to call out another strike, these forums should not be the avenue used for such a calling. Other forms of communication will much better serve our House and our objectives.

True! :)

Edited by Kasechemui, 02 February 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#28 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 01 February 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:

It makes little difference to me at this point. I'm stepping out of CW while there's still some chance of me enjoying having a MechWarrior game to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users