Frr: A Call To Arms

13 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated." - Thomas Paine "The Crisis", December 23rd, 1776

Stand with us this weekend in our struggle to survive the clan onslaught, and to save Terra!

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 05 February 2015 - 12:31 AM.

#2 Jonathan Paine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

So we are trying to grab La Grave from the Sweiners, pop by and join!

#3 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

I'm definitely looking forward to some drops tonight. It's Svinfylking night up in hur!

#4 Ductus Hase

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:51 AM

"We are getting stomped by the clans - hey, let us open another front!" :rolleyes:

#5 clanwolf3050

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:48 AM

#6 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:17 AM

I'm gonna have me some fun

#7 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostDuctus Hase, on 06 February 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

"We are getting stomped by the clans - hey, let us open another front!" :rolleyes:

I hope you can understand that it is a move of desperation, a move to hang on a bit longer for a chance to rally. I know we've caused some hard feelings, and you are right to feel what you do after our campaign launched. We saw it as the best option to avoid annihilation by taking the path of least resistance. It was an unpopular, difficult decision to make and we were aware that it had potential to backfire. If you don't want to assist the FRR with it's plight for survival, I'll understand. On the other hand, if we join together now on a united front, we'll have the opportunity to burry the hatchet...into some Clan Goon Bears!

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 06 February 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#8 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Attention all units responding to the FRR Call to Arms

The Royal KungsArmé is opening available coms channels for coordinated defenses against the clan advance. As the clans have already begun their operations on our current planets under seige, we encourage all to use voice coms as much as possible, whether it be ours or yours, and especially if you are running with many mixed units in a 12 man drop. Our research has shown that mixed unit 12 man drops can actually defeat organized 12 man groups. Offer simple strategies and move in agreement, no matter what. Even a poor tactic stand a better chance if all are committed 100%. This weekend, I want you all to come into the battle with the mindset that you are the deadliest threat the clans have ever known. Your goal, more than anything else, is to KILL THEM ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Make them pay dearly for their choice to threaten our ways of life. Bring your dirtiest fighting techniques, your nastiest builds. All stops are removed, all bets off. We're in it for the total and complete destruction of their advance.

Remember, do everything you can to promote positive morale to your brothers in arms. When they are injured, pick them up. When they begin to falter, offer words of encouragement to rally them again. We will be tested mentally and physically in the next coming days, possibly harder than we've ever been tested. Working together though, the human spirit will prevail, as well as the greater good of mankind.

Free Rasalhauge Republic Teamspeak server

frrhub.tk:9725 or 162.243.239.158:9725

Password; Dragon

#9 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:21 PM

so I tried pugging to defend what is left of the FRR with a pug team on Altenmarkt

Posted Image

by some divine interventions, my pugs actually had good intentions and we all agreed to pin this 9-man in place :)

full 30 minutes - check!
pugs not farmed - check!
Altenmarkt remains FRR space - check!

hey look, even our disco survived...

Edited by Mycrus, 06 February 2015 - 10:22 PM.

#10 JJ Dark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

Knight Wardens answered the call and helped assist three FRR planets from being occupied by clan scum. We pray FRR forces were successful in their counter attack.

#11 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:13 PM

Thanks to all for the efforts this evening! We're continuing on as well with defending. Getting numbers for an offense has been difficult. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

#12 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

We need more players at Ramsau. The test tube babies are resisting!

#13 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:47 PM

Rgr, I'll try to get some dudes rounded up real quick.

#14 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

Thanks to the reinforcements the FRR has liberated Ramsau. Continue to fight the good fight!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users