• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:28 AM

View PostOdins Fist, on 06 February 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:

As far as the FRR territory is concerned, the FRR is "FINISHED".
But PGI will probably throw them a participation trophy and let them keep the faction tag.
They shouldn't, but oh well..

It's only a matter of days now, NOT WEEKS.

EDIT: I love how the Video says "The TL,DR has receieved reports that Turkayyid and Lothen have fallen to the Smoke Jaguars in a COMPLETE surprise attack".

Wait a minute there was NO "complete surprise attack", it was obvious and was seen coming a mile (and days) away by ANYONE that had a faction map to look at.

Funny that CSJ said that they had no idea that the algorithim was going to take them there. I believe they used the term 'wormhole' to describe it themselves. Plus a battle that took place when the most active CW players were asleep could also be called a 'surprise attack'.

#22 Odins Fist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

View PostDavers, on 06 February 2015 - 01:28 AM, said:

Funny that CSJ said that they had no idea that the algorithim was going to take them there.

Funny how it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

I think we ALL know that if a juicy I.S. target is available that it WILL be attacked.
By attacked I mean taken.

FYI, nobody knows what the "algorithim" is going to do next.
But "Complete Surprise Attack" is not the term that should have been used.
"Completely Shanked by PGI" should have been substituted.

Was it really a surprise that as soon as Turkayyid was available to be attacked, that it would be?

Come on now, that dog don't hunt.

Edited by Odins Fist, 06 February 2015 - 01:42 AM.

#23 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:48 AM

Posted Image

#24 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

Gotta love the Clan Goon Bears that come to troll...if you don't like it, make your own propaganda video, complete with Clan Goon Bear approved, revised history.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 06 February 2015 - 02:42 AM.

#25 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:50 AM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 06 February 2015 - 02:40 AM, said:

Gotta love the Clan Goon Bears that come to troll...if you don't like it, make your own propaganda video, complete with Clan Goon Bear approved, revised history.

Some people just suck the fun out of everything. :(

#26 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:53 AM

...if you don't like it, make your own propaganda video...

That would require

a ) imagination
b ) effort

And really, do you expect people who have one or both to flock to the sister boinker factions?

Streak 36 Mad Dog says "hurr durr". I think we should listen to him.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 06 February 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#27 Cleaver404

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:59 AM

View PostMycrus, on 06 February 2015 - 01:09 AM, said:

Ive stuck with marik because we can at least scrape together a late oceanic / early european 12man...

Yup, we're pretty round-the-clock, which I agree, really helps overall (and specifically in my case living in Germany now).

One question: would it make sense to make alt-accounts to help offense queues (for the weekend, specifically)?

#28 JJ Dark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:28 AM

We have heard the call and we have answered. We will aid in the defense of FRR worlds so that FRR may mount counter offensive into clan territory.

#29 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:09 AM

View PostJJ Dark, on 06 February 2015 - 05:28 AM, said:

We have heard the call and we have answered. We will aid in the defense of FRR worlds so that FRR may mount counter offensive into clan territory.

The Knight Wardens will be there as JJ stated. We will grind on it all weekend if need be. We have also participated in the Meat Grinder that was Wazan and Old Kentucky from the Davion side. Time to put aside petty differences and hit the Clans.

#30 BaconCouch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:16 AM

If Marik and Davion can stop fighting. It'd free up a lot of pilots for a counter-offensive.
I know Davion is busy with holding territory because Kurita decided it was going to stop defending itself against the clans.
But thats neither here nor there.

#31 OldManRae_IS

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image

OHHHHRAAAAHHHHH!

#32 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:14 AM

View PostBaconCouch, on 06 February 2015 - 07:16 AM, said:

If Marik and Davion can stop fighting. It'd free up a lot of pilots for a counter-offensive.
I know Davion is busy with holding territory because Kurita decided it was going to stop defending itself against the clans.

Are you guys actually fighting us? I thought we were just ghost dropping our way through Davion space?

#33 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

View PostDavers, on 06 February 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:

Are you guys actually fighting us? I thought we were just ghost dropping our way through Davion space?

Psst. Don´t confuse the Dave. He might get angry and call back his Mega-Merc buddies.

#34 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

View PostDavers, on 06 February 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:

We're doing the same thing. Feddies aren't defending.

#35 Odins Fist

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

Gotta love the Clan Goon Bears that come to troll...if you don't like it, make your own propaganda video,

Just stating the OBVIOUS as it is seen.

#1. NOT Ghost Bear, here's a hint (7 day contract) shhh.. don't tell anyone, slick.

#2. If it was a "COMPLETE SURPRISE" that Turkayyid would be attacked as soon as it became available, then YOU"RE NAIVE.

Well, i'm off to see what's left of FRR territory.
Have swell day...!!! :D

#36 Oderint dum Metuant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

tbf it only took 3 or 4 competent merc units last time to extend and recapture a large portion of FRR territory.

With enough people from marik im sure you could do something similar

#37 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

View PostDV McKenna, on 06 February 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

tbf it only took 3 or 4 competent merc units last time to extend and recapture a large portion of FRR territory.

With enough people from marik im sure you could do something similar

Part of me has a morbid fascination to see what happens to a faction when they are down to one single front...

#38 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

View PostBaconCouch, on 06 February 2015 - 07:16 AM, said:

Last few weeks we didn't waste much time killing Davison it was kind of fast. I'm just waiting for the day for a clan planet to touch purple. It will be all over and frr can rebuild as we push the clans off the map.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 06 February 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#39 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

Attention all units responding to the FRR Call to Arms

The Royal KungsArmé is opening available coms channels for coordinated defenses against the clan advance. As the clans have already begun their operations on our current planets under seige, we encourage all to use voice coms as much as possible, whether it be ours or yours, and especially if you are running with many mixed units in a 12 man drop. Our research has shown that mixed unit 12 man drops can actually defeat organized 12 man groups. Offer simple strategies and move in agreement, no matter what. Even a poor tactic stand a better chance if all are committed 100%. This weekend, I want you all to come into the battle with the mindset that you are the deadliest threat the clans have ever known. Your goal, more than anything else, is to KILL THEM ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Make them pay dearly for their choice to threaten our ways of life. Bring your dirtiest fighting techniques, your nastiest builds. All stops are removed, all bets off. We're in it for the total and complete destruction of their advance.

Remember, do everything you can to promote positive morale to your brothers in arms. When they are injured, pick them up. When they begin to falter, offer words of encouragement to rally them again. We will be tested mentally and physically in the next coming days, possibly harder than we've ever been tested. Working together though, the human spirit will prevail, as well as the greater good of mankind.

Free Rasalhauge Republic Teamspeak server

frrhub.tk:9725 or 162.243.239.158:9725

Password; Dragon

#40 JJ Dark

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:08 PM

Knight Wardens answered the call and helped assist three FRR planets from being occupied by clan scum. We pray FRR forces were successful in their counter attack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users