Frr: A Call To Arms

38 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:42 PM

Greetings, pilots of the honorable House Liao. I come to you this afternoon with a request, a plea for assistance in our fight against the clan onslaught. Last weekend's surprise assault on Tukayyid caught us completely off-guard, and with the new front opened in the heart of our territory coupled with the rate we've been losing comms with planets, we fear the Free Rasalhague Republic is on the brink of extinction.

If there are any available units that can take up a week contract for the FRR, we desperately need your help. This weekend, we'd like to start a massive counter-offensive to drive the clan lines back to the outer reaches, to spread their line back out and break the tip of their spear, which is aimed directly at Terra. By the end of the week we hope to have a stable line again, closer to the outer reaches. We'd like to restore as much of a buffer as possible. We can only do it with the help of our brothers and sisters throughout the Inner Sphere.

It is encouraged to join the FRR Hub Teamspeak server as well, for those who can make it, for additional resources while coordinating efforts. We have lacked the numbers necessary to stem the tide, but with the core of the IS now under direct threat from the clan aggressors, we hope that this will be the time for the Inner Sphere to come together in common defense of the FRR, and in turn common defense of the greater good of humanity. May the Gods bless us in our endeavors.

#2 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Unfortunately I can't switch factions to help due to perm nature of my contract.
But can volunteer myself for any defence sync-drops if needed.

Will add you in my friend list later.

#3 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:31 AM

Thank you! Faction loyalty is understandable. We had a bit of a stir in our group when we went Liao for a week. Most of our guys are die hard FRR, but some took it to the next level and refused to drop with us. The dust still hasn't settled from it. Lol, those of us that took the opportunity for some fresh air enjoyed our time dropping with Liao units. All pilots coming to our defense, no matter what flag they fly, are very much welcome with open arms, or King Crab claws.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 06 February 2015 - 02:36 AM.

#4 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

View PostShinVector, on 06 February 2015 - 01:15 AM, said:

Unfortunately I can't switch factions to help due to perm nature of my contract.

One more Mechwarrior willing to help man our gates and swivel their gunsights toward the clans is always great news to us. Thank you, ShinVector ;)

#5 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:01 AM

View PostShinVector, on 06 February 2015 - 01:15 AM, said:

Yeah, count me in. Have been distracted with Elite Dangerous but I have a soft spot for the FRR so coming back in. Volunteering myself for any defence as required. Will drop into your voice comms - are details handy?

Edited by WaiMingLee, 06 February 2015 - 04:06 AM.

#6 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:36 AM

Wulfe,

Contact me directly. We'll have two dozen or so Gatekeepers at muster (CST 22:00+) who just might be up for some extended CW this weekend. We have an 8-man match at 22:30, but there will be at least a company on standby.

Of course, it will depend heavily on whether or not Davion has resumed an attack on the Fringe.

HLGK TS3.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 06 February 2015 - 04:37 AM.

#7 Vas79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 826 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:22 AM

APOC has a MCW match tonight but after that our weekend is clear, I'll divert as many of our pilots as possible to the defend FRR on the clan front for as long as possible.

#8 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:24 AM

Ohhhhhh...I see how you are.

#9 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 06 February 2015 - 02:31 AM, said:

All pilots coming to our defense, no matter what flag they fly, are very much welcome with open arms, or King Crab claws.

Clan Jade Falcon will come to the defense of the FRR!

Er, wait...

#10 Tsig

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 317 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 06 February 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

Er, wait...

Well...we'll at least attack Ghost Bear with you. Maybe try and distract them by taking away their worlds? REMEMBER TAMAR!

#11 B B Wolfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 746 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

Er, wait...

Yes, absolutely. We warriors of Clan Jade Falcon will come to conq--err--correct the state of affairs.

...please disregard my sig.

Edited by B B Wolfe, 06 February 2015 - 10:59 AM.

#12 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:01 AM

View PostB B Wolfe, on 06 February 2015 - 10:58 AM, said:

...please disregard my sig.

Please disregard my tsig.

Edited by Wingbreaker, 06 February 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#13 B B Wolfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 746 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:04 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 06 February 2015 - 11:01 AM, said:

Please disregard my tsig.

I always do.

#14 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

Davion is too busy attacking Steiner to focus on Liao right now (lol!!!). Might give us some room to help on the clan front.

#15 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

This is good news all around! Lol, now I need to bust out my work for today and see what the buzz is with the other houses. I have a feeling I'll need to stock up on caffeinated beverages. This is gonna be an intense battle if enough show up from around the IS.

#16 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Er, wait...

Remember, Jade Falcon is helping cut off Wolf from the FRR, so you *are* helping us! =]

#17 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:08 PM

The FWLM is willing to assist in this effort, but we need to do more. If you have not done so already, please see the call to reforge the Star League, and post your availability for the Conference of Wazan. We are trying to unite the entire Inner Sphere and push the Clans back beyond the Periphery where they came from, and we urgently request that all IS Loyalist units, and any IS-committed Merc units send representatives to the Conference of Wazan on the Marik TS to discuss a formal restablishment of the Star League.

#18 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 06 February 2015 - 04:36 AM, said:

Wulfe,

Contact me directly. We'll have two dozen or so Gatekeepers at muster (CST 22:00+) who just might be up for some extended CW this weekend. We have an 8-man match at 22:30, but there will be at least a company on standby.

Of course, it will depend heavily on whether or not Davion has resumed an attack on the Fringe.

HLGK TS3.

Hopefully, the Davions will be on board with the counter- offense as well. I'd hate to see what would happen. We had a Steiner joke about trying to finish off the FRR for the clans. The statement wasn't well received, even for non-FRR. I can understand his stance though. We may or may not have hurt some feeling over the past two weeks. We're offering to burry the hatchet, though, into some Ghost Bears.

I'll holler when I get back to the drop ship. Now, to overcome this antsy feeling when waiting for the clock...

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 06 February 2015 - 12:53 PM.

#19 Syn Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

Dear Citizens of Rasalhague,

we of Clan Jade Falcon have a great suggestion to make to you:
surrender in a good fight to CJF and we might take you as Isorla and our abthaka and defend you from the evil other clans.
All you have to do is let the guys with the trusty green bird logo into the FRR and we`ll take care.
The stravags amongst you might even be allowed to keep their second line gear.

Quaiff ?

#20 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:45 PM

We have defended Biota from the vile inva....wait.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users