The New Offensive

119 replies to this topic

#101 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:12 PM

If anyone is looking for a small group of relative newcomers to tag along with, add Sandersson Jankins in-game and we can hook it up.

I've got a small group of folks roughly 8 large, with 2-3 playing at odd times. We have turbonerds and third-shifters to hit EU/AUS timezones from NA, and we're also on at normal times for EST/PST.

I'm just now getting everyone set up in proper CW drop fashion, ECMs and good variants.

By the way, any good targets? Been shoehorned into defending Kurita and Steiner worlds lately. Playing at odd hours just doesn't hold much opportunity for attack; any good targets for attack the next few days?

Edited by Sandersson Jankins, 20 February 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#102 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:13 AM

View PostSandersson Jankins, on 19 February 2015 - 11:12 PM, said:

If anyone is looking for a small group of relative newcomers to tag along with, add Sandersson Jankins in-game and we can hook it up.

I've got a small group of folks roughly 8 large, with 2-3 playing at odd times. We have turbonerds and third-shifters to hit EU/AUS timezones from NA, and we're also on at normal times for EST/PST.

I'm just now getting everyone set up in proper CW drop fashion, ECMs and good variants.

By the way, any good targets? Been shoehorned into defending Kurita and Steiner worlds lately. Playing at odd hours just doesn't hold much opportunity for attack; any good targets for attack the next few days?

Any clan owned world is a good target, FRR pilots should NEVER drop on defense except in extreme situations or if solo and NO attacks are ongoing, even then I always suggest trying an attack queue and see if others join you, also give it a few minutes before going onto a defense queue.

Good Hunting!

p.s. tell your guys they can add me to their lists if they like.

#103 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

View PostAbivard, on 20 February 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

Any clan owned world is a good target, FRR pilots should NEVER drop on defense except in extreme situations or if solo and NO attacks are ongoing, even then I always suggest trying an attack queue and see if others join you, also give it a few minutes before going onto a defense queue.

Good Hunting!

p.s. tell your guys they can add me to their lists if they like.

Can do, are you part of some outfit or are you some sort of FRR marshall fellow? I see your staggering 1.7k posts.

#104 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:41 AM

He's Abivard. :ph34r:

#105 The Trumpet of Gabriel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 193 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:43 AM

Took 2 more planets tonight and successfully defended 2. Keep it up everyone! It has been an honor and a pleasure for my unit to give aid in holding back the tide over the last week.

#106 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:37 AM

While I am a House Liao loyalist, I am still very much concerned about the clan threat and despite the bickering amongst some of the inner houses, I and other Liao drivers have taken our mechs and went up north with other likely minded individuals to assist with the noble FRR.

Last night, I was in a load of mixed drops and counter-attacked and defended Skandia from CGB. Excellent tussles and well done to all the IS guys who put aside the squabbles to deal with the real threat. Am happy to defend what worlds we can or take back FRR, whichever queue needs filling really.

I wasn't expecting a win, maybe an honorable draw where we wear down the clanners but we fought hard and won, nearly all of the time:

Posted Image

I will continue to fight and defend FRR when I can be freed from my House obligations.

#107 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:59 AM

Engaging on Domain. Join us in its glorious liberation!

#108 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

Domain is back in our...well...domain. :P

Silly pun is silly.

#109 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

Indeed, now we need to not Suk on Suk II, join us there!

#110 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:38 PM

Need more troops on Suk II, large enemy forces have just landed. Holding key territories for now, but currently outnumbered 96 to 60...

Edited by Divine Retribution, 22 February 2015 - 07:40 PM.

#111 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:03 PM

Suk II liberated! It's all thanks to the dedication displayed by proud FRR soldiers and others who are paid enough to act like proud FRR soldiers! The campaign continues tomorrow night, join us!

Edited by Divine Retribution, 22 February 2015 - 10:05 PM.

#112 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:39 AM

View PostDivine Retribution, on 22 February 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:

... and others who are paid enough to act like proud FRR soldiers! ...

While we are certainly paid enough, I´ve got to say the best part of the payment doesn´t even appear in the contract.

Copious amounts of clammer tears and ragequitsauce. Delicious, I might say.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 23 February 2015 - 01:53 AM.

#113 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:35 AM

View PostDivine Retribution, on 22 February 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

Indeed, now we need to not Suk on Suk II, join us there!

Great news that FRR has reclaimed Suk. I have to hold my hand up that I was on the drops that tried to hold Suk in the first place and I was royally booted up the arse by the clanners. At least I think it was Suk. The first week of the Clan blitz was a bit of a blur for me.

Go Space Vikings - even though I am House Liao, I usually have a FRR medallion dangling inside the cockpit!

WML

#114 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

Lets sneakily grab the Wheel while the clanners sleep!

#115 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:30 PM

So Ragnarok is knocking on the door, and the powers that be are stealing our planets. Are we going to go quietly? HECK NO!

#116 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

Domain needs more defenders, the clanners are derp rushing with their "1337" skills.

Take a break from the PUG queue for the challenge and defend the FRR.

#117 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:38 PM

Time to push out from Rasalhague, lets give them a case of indigestion!

#118 Tumbling Dice

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits of the Twilight Zone

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:32 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 06 February 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

Dude, just go away, nobody here likes a turncoat.

Ah but...I absolutely disagree. There are many that embrace the likes of Merc's that were to be your salvation just last week. Are they not paid to be turncoats? They earn loyalty rewards just as we do, so indeed they can be "turncoats." As it turns out, all the mercs horses and all the mercs men could not put Rasalhague together again. And at the same time those same heroes of the FRR chose to side with the mercs, albeit on misinterpretation on their part, and accuse me of being negative and unfaithful based on the same misinterpretation. I left. Gave up my permanent contract, for I will not fight for a faction that sides with vagrants over their own sworn warriors. I will return tomorrow, and will fight to the best of my ability. But now it is not for sworn allegiance. Now I will be an in house solo mercenary. Fighting my way. Where I want. When I want. With mechs that I enjoy. All in the pursuit of another free mech bay. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Edited by Wolfiac, 28 February 2015 - 05:35 AM.

#119 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

We still draw breath so we still fight! Shirotori captured! Thanks to representatives of the remaining FRR units and dedicated solo players that made this happen.

Now cry "Get off our lawn!" and let slip even more blue dragons of war!

#120 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

Degholan not conquered by 1 zone because we don't have the manpower to fight 2 counterattacks. Shirotori lost by 1 zone because we don't have the manpower to start 2 counterattacks and the rest of the IS only seems to commit kind words to our defense lately.

Zero games lost, still -1 planet.

Still fun to kill clanners... Join us!

Edited by Divine Retribution, 09 March 2015 - 09:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users