Panther And Enforcer Screenshots And Quirks!

233 replies to this topic

#221 D34DMetal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 134 posts
  • Locationin a Mad Cat duh...

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 16 February 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

We needed a bit more time, so the special geometry is going to roll out a little bit later with the patch on March 3rd. The initial release of the Panther and Enforcer [R] variants won't feature the special geo.
After the March 3rd patch, your [R] variants will automatically feature the special geo. This applies retroactively.

I made sure to confirm that the release of the special geo won't alter any loadout or customizations you may implement between tomorrows 'Mech release and the geo release with the patch on March 3rd.

UPDATE: Can't guarantee it just yet, but I'm hoping we can show you guys some screenshots of the special geometry by the end of the day!

Appreciate the update, but I am still left wondering why the deadline wasn't met (assuming that the people working on the mechs actually set a deadline)? Is this kind of delay something that we can expect to see with the other mechs in the pack, and even with new mechs in the future? It's disappointing on the end of the customer, and I'm sure it's somewhat embarrassing on the end of the developer, not being able to meet a goal/deadline.

Edited by DeadMetal89, 17 February 2015 - 08:33 AM.

#222 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:31 AM

View PostDeadMetal89, on 17 February 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

Appreciate the update, but I am still left wondering why the deadline wasn't met (assuming that the people working on the mechs actually set a deadline)?

Who cares? If the Zeus makes it before April, all is forgiven :)

I take a dump on spec geometry.... you want it? Take my Gargoyle Prime with its special mustache!!!

Edited by Creovex, 17 February 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#223 Phil Tackett

• Pip
  • Cadet
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:38 AM

View PostCreovex, on 17 February 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

Who cares? If the Zeus makes it before April, all is forgiven :)

I take a dump on spec geometry.... you want it? Take my Gargoyle Prime with its special mustache!!!

QFT The prime's special geometry makes it look by far worse than the regular model...

#224 Inflatable Fish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 563 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 16 February 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

We needed a bit more time, so the special geometry is going to roll out a little bit later with the patch on March 3rd. The initial release of the Panther and Enforcer [R] variants won't feature the special geo.
After the March 3rd patch, your [R] variants will automatically feature the special geo. This applies retroactively.

I made sure to confirm that the release of the special geo won't alter any loadout or customizations you may implement between tomorrows 'Mech release and the geo release with the patch on March 3rd.

UPDATE: Can't guarantee it just yet, but I'm hoping we can show you guys some screenshots of the special geometry by the end of the day!

free marketing tip:

never ever ever ever EVER tell a paying customer you haven't had the time to do what they have paid you for.

#225 Impyrium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

View PostInflatable Fish, on 17 February 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

free marketing tip:

never ever ever ever EVER tell a paying customer you haven't had the time to do what they have paid you for.

Why? It seems pretty good that PGI will tell us when they haven't had time to quite finish something. Better than simply ignoring it and letting us wonder why the Resistance variants don't have the geo.

#226 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostAUSwarrior24, on 17 February 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

Why? It seems pretty good that PGI will tell us when they haven't had time to quite finish something. Better than simply ignoring it and letting us wonder why the Resistance variants don't have the geo.

True, but it also gives the whiners something to grab hold on
("See? They cannot even do what they promised!" kinda thing)

#227 Burning Chrome

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:06 PM

The irony of the above post...

Anyways. Any word if the Enforcer is going to be fixed yet?

Edited by Burning Chrome, 19 February 2015 - 07:07 PM.

#228 Osric Lancaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:42 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 17 February 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

True, but it also gives the whiners something to grab hold on
("See? They cannot even do what they promised!" kinda thing)

If there's something to whine about in either case; err on the side of truthful, open communication.

#229 KingB4n4n4

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

The panther looks really amazing, but this enforcer head dude...

Found this in the german forums...
Just do that PGI! :wub:
Posted Image

#230 StonedDead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOn a rock, orbiting a giant nuclear reactor

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:43 AM

View PostKoniving, on 16 February 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

(hence dragon bowling)

Man I miss that stuff, lol. Bowling with Dragons sure was fun for a little while. Still, we need more collision without quite that degree. It's still possible to kill a mech without weapons though(if their leg armor is gone). I crave DFA.

#231 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:52 AM

If collision wasn't a total stun mechanic and you could fight while prone AND be harder to hit....

Then it wouldn't be quite as bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users