Stop Liao

96 replies to this topic

#81 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:26 AM

I regret people leaving CW for a while but there is a little voice inside my head telling me how satisfying it is to see the always self-righteous good guys wannabes being on the recieving end of some butthurt. Try to buck up and stand for yourself, I see you in battles and you do better than most so it is not like you are left empty-handed.

#82 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostxRedEyex, on 13 February 2015 - 06:19 AM, said:

Do you not realize that Davion's are not "clanners" stupid drac scum? Clanners are the ones tearing your Northern border apart....moron.

You do know that we have not lost a planet to the jags in over a week and have regained like 10 back?

Do not worry for us Fedrat, we have awoken our dragon brothers and had 6 12 mans dropping on 4 borders last night.

#83 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:04 PM

He has a point, why is Liao not sticking up for itself?

We believe an ever increasing number of Liao-controlled planets makes the best statement.

#84 NagatoPaiN

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:57 PM

Fighting for themselves, deal with Liao.
Clans, they will come.

#85 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

View PostMordin Ashe, on 13 February 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

I regret people leaving CW for a while but there is a little voice inside my head telling me how satisfying it is to see the always self-righteous good guys wannabes being on the recieving end of some butthurt. Try to buck up and stand for yourself, I see you in battles and you do better than most so it is not like you are left empty-handed.

If you like that sort of stuff, check out the 3145 Lore Time line. Davion has lost both Robinson and New Sytris leaving New Avalon as the only March Capital they own, and Steiner has had it's territory so taken by the Wolves ((now located in Marik/Steiner space and Falcons that their nation looks like an H.

Marik is just starting to form back together and the DC and Liao are the only IS powers doing "well".

Edited by Alexander Steel, 24 February 2015 - 11:37 PM.

#86 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 24 February 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

If you like that sort of stuff, check out the 3145 Lore Time line. Davion has lost both Robinson and New Sytris leaving New Avalon as the only March Capital they own, and Steiner has had it's territory so taken by the Wolves ((now located in Marik/Steiner space and Falcons that their nation looks like an H.

Marik is just starting to form back together and the DC and Liao are the only IS powers doing "well".

Posted Image

#87 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:07 AM

Dark Age Draconis Combine gets some pretty cool mechs.

Posted Image

#88 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:07 AM

Posted Image

#89 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:20 AM

that map is unreadable because half the colors are the same.

#90 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:47 AM

Only if you are really color blind.

#91 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

*sigh* Being a Clanner in an IS faction sucks but at least i can attack Davion(i like you guys but i need money and loyalty points and i'm not messing with the Clans, also fratricide doesn't look good on a resume).

#92 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

View PostKane Wrath, on 25 February 2015 - 07:51 AM, said:

*sigh* Being a Clanner in an IS faction sucks but at least i can attack Davion(i like you guys but i need money and loyalty points and i'm not messing with the Clans, also fratricide doesn't look good on a resume).

I think that, right there, is a big part of the problem.

#93 General Pete

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 123 posts
  • Locationny usa

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 25 February 2015 - 04:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

What is the large brown area between steiner and marik??

Edited by General Pete, 25 February 2015 - 08:25 AM.

#94 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Clan Wolf. Basically the leader of Steiner made a deal with Clan Wolf to help them transport their entire clan, holdings, and people from their territory through Steiner space and into Marik. The deal was that once this was done The Wolf clan would leave Steiner alone and take whatever territory that they needed from Marik which at this time is a fragmented place that isn't even a functioning House as multiple people are claiming to be the rightful heir to the throne and the like.

The Wolf clan led by the vat born clanner that was a mix of Victor Steiner-Davion and Cathrine Steiner-Davion's gene agreed to the proposal. However, the Steiner's played dirty and while they transported the Wolf's Military assets they stranded their civilians and manufacturing on several Steiner world's where they were "guarded and protected" by Steiner Military assets. The Steiners then told Clan Wolf they would be happy to make sure their people would be returned as long as Clan Wolf did exactly what House Steiner wanted them to.

Clan Wolf said No you! and invaded Steiner Space, freed their people and marched all the way to the Steiner Capital and Attacked it. Realizing that she had screwed up big time the Steiner Leader basically surrendered herself to the Wolf Elementals and they executed her on the spot. Because she showed some honor/courage in doing so the Wolf Clan then left the world to House Steiner.

#95 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 25 February 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

However, the Steiner's played dirty and while they transported the Wolf's Military assets they stranded their civilians and manufacturing on several Steiner world's where they were "guarded and protected" by Steiner Military assets.

Posted Image

#96 General Pete

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 123 posts
  • Locationny usa

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

Thanks Alex- I'm not up that much on the Dark Age stuff. Only read 1 Dark Age novel and it didn't leave me wanting more. I thought I read that there were still Classic Battletech novels being written in german- anyone have any idea where one could find such stuff?

#97 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 25 February 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

I am still undecided if I should laugh and pat you on the back or strangle you each time you post that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users