Faction Wide Waiting Game

40 replies to this topic

#41 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

We are presently in talks with Davion units regarding the relinquishment of the Capitol worlds.

We might organize some sort of an event to turn a lot of them over.

Would you guys feel like you were being represented if you could:

A ) Drop against Davion units in an semi-organized way so that both sides would enjoy quick drop times, rather than 40 minute wait snorefests? Or would you rather Davion units withdraw and allow the worlds to be taken by ghost drops?

B ) Regain the Capitol worlds quicker than current queues allow?

Look guys, I'm trying...help me out.

I like this idea! We're planning on similar events to reconcile borders after the clan advance is pushed back, or to settle grudges in a manner that won't ignite an all out war between IS factions.

For anyone who feels the new SL has enforcers, well, authority derives from the consent of the governed. We're more like peace keeping diplomats between IS factions, as we have no authority to enforce anything between houses. Our main focus is organizing resistance to the clan invasion, which does involve assisting with putting out fires when border skirmishes break out. Please accept my apologies if any SL council member gave an incorrect perception. We'll work on continuing to define and flesh out our mission as the SL gains traction. Until then, I can completely understand the lack of trust, as our truce with our western neighbor comes directly after intense combat operations with them, so there's still some bitter feelings floating around. On the other hand, the time we spent warring with Steiners seems to have re-awakened the fighting spirit within our faction, and now this spirit is aimed north.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 11 February 2015 - 10:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users