Sapce Vikings Do Not Qry & We Mercs Love You For It!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:12 AM

One thing that has generally impressed me about The FRR MechWarriors is that there is far less complaining about "Clan this and that" than I have seen elsewhere in these forums. From the outset, those who chose to fight for The FRR knew that it was going to be an uphill battle against multiple clans and have accepted this fate. Instead of qrying foul, the vast majority of you buck up and strap into your Mechs time and time again to keep the fight alive.

As a merc unit, this is a very appealing quality when looking to work for a faction and has largely been a reason why QQ Mercs has enjoyed all of their IS contract time in The FRR (we are on week 6 of FRR contracts now). All of you grizzled Space Vikings who fight this conflict with tenacity, even when it appeared futile at times, have earned much respect for staying within The FRR to tough it out.

Now with the Clans pushing all too quickly toward Terra, forcing the re-creation of the Star League, I can imagine other merc units WHO WANT GOOD FIGHTS (and great mead!) will turn to The FRR once again.

You are not alone, my long-bearded, battle-hardened friends!

Edited by Karpundir, 08 February 2015 - 08:14 AM.

#2 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

Salute Karpundir too you and your company. Feels good too finally get some positive from someone about the FRR. I am Jjyn of the Iron Serpent [Iron] and we are loyalists too the republic. We would rather die bearing the colors black and green soak in our blood then turn tails. Most of us choose too stay on the Island of Misfit Toys for the chaos acrossed the IS is amazing how we will ever beat the clanners, but some have been know too step off too fight on the home front. House claiming too be united against the clanners and stabbing each other in the back when its turned. So fight with valor,die with honor and the whisper of your fight will always sing thru the halls of Valhalla. ironserpent.enjin.com

Edited by jjyn, 08 February 2015 - 08:46 AM.

#3 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:04 AM

Well... Those who chose to fight for FRR always knew for what they are signing on for. :)

View PostKarpundir, on 08 February 2015 - 08:12 AM, said:

And even if we where, I hardly doubt it would stopped us from fighting. ;)

P.S.What kind of mercenary are you if not choosing job that everyone else refuses? - Basically my motto, fight where it is the hardest.

#4 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostKarpundir, on 08 February 2015 - 08:12 AM, said:

One thing that has generally impressed me about The FRR MechWarriors is that there is far less complaining about "Clan this and that" than I have seen elsewhere in these forums. From the outset, those who chose to fight for The FRR knew that it was going to be an uphill battle against multiple clans and have accepted this fate. Instead of qrying foul, the vast majority of you buck up and strap into your Mechs time and time again to keep the fight alive.

As a merc unit, this is a very appealing quality when looking to work for a faction and has largely been a reason why QQ Mercs has enjoyed all of their IS contract time in The FRR (we are on week 6 of FRR contracts now). All of you grizzled Space Vikings who fight this conflict with tenacity, even when it appeared futile at times, have earned much respect for staying within The FRR to tough it out.

Now with the Clans pushing all too quickly toward Terra, forcing the re-creation of the Star League, I can imagine other merc units WHO WANT GOOD FIGHTS (and great mead!) will turn to The FRR once again.

From my point of view you are basically one of ours, and so is your Unit. The QQ Mercs will always be welcome in the Republic.

#5 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

Dammit, I just noticed the typo...

[waves hand] It was intentional... yeah, yeah, that's it!

View PostKlappspaten, on 08 February 2015 - 09:30 AM, said:

From my point of view you are basically one of ours, and so is your Unit. The QQ Mercs will always be welcome in the Republic.

We are always honoured to fight alongside you! Sadly, from time to time, we must also do week-long contracts elsewhere to keep our Clan Mechs from rusting.

Edited by Karpundir, 08 February 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#6 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to the fight, QQ! We're looking forward to working alongside you.

#7 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

I have been dropping with the FRR since day 1 and am a loyalist with a loyalist unit 1st Hussar Remnants [1stH]. I find that many of our units are loyalists who all support each other. From what I have seen, the FRR is a big family willing to bring anyone into the fold as long as they remain respectful. I was a lonely PUG until the FRR offered me a home. Now, that being said, I have gotten the stuffing kicked out of me more times than I would like to admit but I keep coming back for more. The FRR comes back for more. Some people have acted as berserkers and go down swinging in a star of Clan mechs, taking a few down with them. How else are we going to get into Valhalla?
Thank you to everyone who we have faced and everyone who has supported us.

"The FRR do not die, they come back as Einherjar and continue fighting." - Unknown

Edited by Alec Braca, 21 May 2015 - 07:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users