Now Recruiting.

21 replies to this topic

#1 Moon Master

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:49 AM

I have been casually looking for a group for a while now, and I just decided to start my own!

I have led multiple pvp guilds in WOW, from 1800-2200 Rated ELO.

I was known for being a capable, yet relaxed leader, and I think I can put together a very fun, and capable team in MWO.

Once I get some people, I will purchase a Teamspeak server, but we can begin with Skype.

Skype, and Teamspeak <<both are free (along with a working mic) will be mandatory.

As we increase in membership, I will divide members by skill level.

I will not be rude, or banish people, who really suck at the game!

I only will judge peoples skill level, and place them with proper team-mates.

If you are interested please comment on this thread, and I will send you a friend request in game!

#2 xXHirrakenXx

Rookie

• The Raider
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:54 AM

looking for a decent unit with good communication and the willingness to persevere. i run a catapult running with 2 ppc, and 2 lrm 5 with artemis. essintially a med-long range fire boat. most of the time anyways, but ive got some interest in this unit,lol.

#3 AsDwUiLmT

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:41 PM

Hello! I, too, found myself in your shoes. I was going to start my own group from scratch, but I stumbled across this and it caught my attention. I'm fairly new to MWO, but I have played many of the previous MechWarrior games and the MechCommander games as well. I'm picking up the game rather quickly, and I was looking for a team to really coordinate with.

#4 CorinOwens2

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:58 AM

Hello to all odins ravens is looking for mechwarriors to fight the good fight. If you are look for a place to have fun and blow stuff up then look me up in the game as corinowens2 or on Facebook odins ravens. Thank you and look forward to playing with you.

#5 Hailfire

• Pip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

I need a team because otherwise our poor IS butts is neva gonna winz

#6 Hunterbg

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:20 PM

View PostMechWarrior0975971, on 10 February 2015 - 01:49 AM, said:

I have been casually looking for a group for a while now, and I just decided to start my own!

I have led multiple pvp guilds in WOW, from 1800-2200 Rated ELO.

I was known for being a capable, yet relaxed leader, and I think I can put together a very fun, and capable team in MWO.

Once I get some people, I will purchase a Teamspeak server, but we can begin with Skype.

Skype, and Teamspeak <<both are free (along with a working mic) will be mandatory.

As we increase in membership, I will divide members by skill level.

I will not be rude, or banish people, who really suck at the game!

I only will judge peoples skill level, and place them with proper team-mates.

If you are interested please comment on this thread, and I will send you a friend request in game!

Hello, I am interested, but I have one big question: what is your time zone? Because I live in Eastern Europe. Please reply back to me, because I am really keen on finding a coordinated team. I can follow orders.

#7 Segian

Rookie

• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:06 AM

Looking for group. Would prefer a clan faction.

Preferred Mechs
Lights, Mediums

Current Mechs
Stromcrow
Shadow Cat
Raven 3(L)

#8 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:16 PM

Hi there, for those who are interested I am building a company for public & cw drops. Those who wish to join may contact me via personal message or in-game. Unit thread for more info: Raven Contractors Ltd.

Edited by Repasy, 26 February 2016 - 01:17 PM.

#9 DGrayDed1

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 1
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:33 PM

Hey everyone,

If you are looking for a casual unit to join please feel free to join us at bananamercs.enjin.com. We're trying to build up a friendly unit where anyone of the age of 18 or older is welcome to kick back and do some drops in there free time. Got college or work a job so you can't really commit to a scheduled full-time unit? Maybe we're the unit for you! Looking for a unit that is strictly casual and won't slight you for not showing up to practices or pushing to earn a higher rank? Maybe we're the unit for you! Looking for me to shut me up and stop me from continuing this terrible recruitment speech? Maybe we're the unit for you! So why not come join us at bananamercs.enjin.com? We're the friendly, fun, and helpful unit with an unmistakable and completely terrible name! Join now!

#10 LoonyChris

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:48 PM

Hello, i'd like to find a fun unit myself. I'm a tier 3 player and i haven't been playing for that long to be honest but i'd like to keep getting better.
Currently i'm a Heavy Mech player, i have the 4 Warhammers and 2 TImber Wolves, working on the third now

#11 The Governator

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 71 posts
  • Location<----- same as yours

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:27 PM

Looking for a goup, nothing fancy. I run heavy energy boats.
Main mech:
SMN-D
2 ER Large Lazer + 10% range increase module
2 ER Medium Lazer + 10% range increase module
Advanced zoom
targeting computer 5

#12 BlackOpsElf

Rookie

• The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

The Angry Joe Show Army has started a unit, and we are ready to accept anyone from new to seasoned, provided they prove mature enough. No concrete plans on contracts as of yet, though we anticipate doing so in the future. Always looking for good help, skilled pilots or leaders.

#13 Thogal76

• Pip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLynchburg, Virginia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

i'm interested in checking you out. i have ts, and mechs for both sides.

i am looking or a competitive unit, interested in faction play. don't want a unit that only does fp when the events come up. i want to be in it more then that. if i sound like your pilot, message me in game.

#14 UberPooch

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:56 AM

call-sign: Pooch
timezone: gmt
faction : undecided
play-style: defender/counter engage
role-style : brawler
preferred weight: heavy
preferred mech : timberwolf
experience : no previous MW experience, games like armoured core and chromehounds led me here, looking for an active helpful unit to help me get over the learning curve quickly so i can play mwo competitively

Edited by UberPooch, 02 November 2016 - 11:59 AM.

#15 WabbitNinja

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

I personally am running a 1 man unit right now, having fun in faction play beating up people with my kodiaks Posted Image

Was looking for a nice unit to start off with and be with from the root's and help support in growth

Now for some Stats:

Preferred Play style: Lrm Support/ Heavy DPS Bruiser Assault

Preferred Mech: I have many different clan mechs but I love my first one, the 6x lrm 5, 5x med laser Mad Dog LRM Support. I do have the 3 kodiaks from the standard pack with great experience leading pushes in matches

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Faction: I am heavily biased toward clan (All my clan mechs), but ran IS at the beginning and still have a shadow hawk lying around (I can re-buy it if I sold it Posted Image) with tons of experience playing on both sides (1 Man unit choices are quite erratic)

Communication: I utilize TeamSpeak and know a great server we can use for chats with separate rooms for Units Posted Image

Reason for joining: As I said before, I'm interested in a newly founded unit where I can help contribute to our success and play a major factor in our rise to the leader boards.

#16 Sickario

• PipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

I haven't even tried faction play, looking for a group that's willing to help me learn. From what I've read I'm starting Merc because I want to get those awards (Achievements?) from various houses etc. before I commit to being a loyalist.

I prefer Assault and Heavy Mechs but have/willing to learn how to better play Light and/or Medium if needed. I'm also willing to buy any Mech if mine aren't that good for Faction play and/or willing to change the weapons on the ones I have. In other words, I'm very flexible.

I have only been playing for about a month so either way I have a lot to learn, but I am very dedicated. For the next few days I may not be on as much because I have a birthday coming up and I have a lot of preparations, but starting Monday January 30th I should be on quite often again. I'm usually on in US afternoon/evenings so I can do US or EU times. I'd prefer not to play very late US time but if that's all that I can find then I will adjust.

I want to emphasize I haven't even tried Faction play yet, watched a view videos but they were more general in nature so far. I'm sure all of you are just gonna line up and beg me to join you. :P

Edited by Sickario, 25 January 2017 - 06:25 PM.

#17 Carasin

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

Hi, I have also been looking for a good group to join a unit with, would love to join yours, my main is a mostly basic catapult k2 with an ams and some other modifications

#18 Ramon Black

Rookie

• Gunjin
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:36 AM

Just created a unit for IS casual players, with an idea to put a little resistance in FW.

All IS affiliated pilots are welcome.

Those who are interested to join, may contact me via personal message or in-game.

#19 HawkEyes75

• Pip
  • Korpral Første Klasse
  • Korpral Første Klasse
  • 10 posts
  • Locationsummit Hill, PA.

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

CrimsonDragoons(CrDr) is looking for you., We are casual game play FRR/Merc. Company, Looking for good and new players, I work a crazy Schedule, but am off Sunday and Mondays, do play a few matches after work. We are an IS Mech company and look forward to all who are interested in joining, based on experience and skills I will place you in your desired role, but may ask you to play other rolls if the need arises. My goal is to build a company of mercs with all type of rolls and lances. I am a former US Army Soldier, and have deployed to Iraq. I have been part of many different Merc companies but was unable to find my nitch. If interested look for me in game My name is HawkEyes75, call sign Jackal, Commander CrimsonDragoons.

Edited by HawkEyes75, 17 June 2017 - 05:52 PM.

#20 -A C E-

Rookie

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

While i have a working mic, i prefer not to use it due to the fact that my family likes to keep a quiet house. (I will speak every once in a while) I dont have skype, i cant download it but i use teamspeak. you often will find me on comstar (na1.mech-connect.net) in the 'browncoats' allied mercs coalation channel. id love to join your unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users