Worst Thing That Could Ever Happen To This Fine House...

54 replies to this topic

#21 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 10 February 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Ok, my mistake. It's not like someone created a thread called "Faction Wide Ceasefire" without actually consulting everyone else in the faction. Phew.

You see. This.

You're not the only folks in the faction.

I spoke with 4TCR and TCAF. It's not my fault if you belong to that unit and don't know this.

#22 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:55 PM

View PostRichter B., on 10 February 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

While Star League originally Marik idea, Steiner and Davion jump on it instantly because of reasons I said. You also jump on it because you ex-fedcom who so sick of losing you change house.

I've been supportive of the idea since about the time the Clans pushed past Rasalhague, Marik just happened to be the first faction to get the idea moving.

I've jumped on it due to liking the idea previously and wanting to support Ilithi's efforts, both in turn for showing me the ropes in Marik and because he's my adoptive unit's XO.

#23 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 01:47 PM, said:

You see. This.

You're not the only folks in the faction.

I spoke with 4TCR and TCAF. It's not my fault if you belong to that unit and don't know this.

Mmm, haha.

#24 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

View PostAn Anime Princess, on 10 February 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Mmm, haha.

What's funny about that?

We are presently in talks with Davion units regarding the relinquishment of the Capitol worlds.

We might organize some sort of an event to turn a lot of them over.

Would you guys feel like you were being represented if you could:

A ) Drop against Davion units in an semi-organized way so that both sides would enjoy quick drop times, rather than 40 minute wait snorefests? Or would you rather Davion units withdraw and allow the worlds to be taken by ghost drops?

B ) Regain the Capitol worlds quicker than current queues allow?

Look guys, I'm trying...help me out here.

And Max, if you're mad no one consulted you specifically - what unit are you in charge of, exactly?

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 10 February 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#25 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

View PostRichter B., on 10 February 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

While Star League originally Marik idea, Steiner and Davion jump on it instantly because of reasons I said. You also jump on it because you ex-fedcom who so sick of losing you change house.

Pay attention to this post.

True purple birds of freedom can smell faction jumpers. Space UN is a farce lobbied for primarily by faction jumpers, fedrats, and blue fists to stall for time while they wait for level 90 mercenaries to come back.

We must forge while the iron's hot. Much honor, respect, and serious powerleveling await those who claim golden zerg and blue fist planets.

Posted Image

#26 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

I can first say that I'm not aware of what Zvolimir has worked out with 4TCR and TCAF, that's not at my level. But 4TCR and TCAF have been around for years, are permanent Liao units, and along with the Gatekeepers, I'd surmise, the largest 3 permanent Liao units worldwide.

PMP is growing, which is awesome to see. Here's the thing though. I've been playing MWO for about a year and half now, and ever since I started, Liao units have always been fractured and have rivalries between each other. Just from a lowly trigger puller's perspective, let's not create another one here and hopefully work with each other towards the benefit of our beloved state.

#27 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

View PostBlackhawkSC, on 10 February 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

PMP is growing, which is awesome to see. Here's the thing though. I've been playing MWO for about a year and half now, and ever since I started, Liao units have always been fractured and have rivalries between each other. Just from a lowly trigger puller's perspective, let's not create another one here and hopefully work with each other towards the benefit of our beloved state.

Thankfully, PGI didn't create a way to fight 'civil wars'. Marik would have never moved its external borders.

#28 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hopefully Liao can see that they are just being used here and will stick that green sword all up in the purple bird.

#29 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 10 February 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

Hopefully Liao can see that they are just being used here and will stick that green sword all up in the purple bird.

Clan instigator is cute.

We'll see next week how much Liao values the long term NAP when MS goes to their borders.

I'm sure that y'all won't be satisfied with just 3 planets a day from Davion and will throw your middle finger at Liao and their NAP with us. Plus I'm sure they'll be super thrilled with you jamming the queue and leaving their pilots waiting so you can paint MS everywhere.

#30 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Says the guy with the Marik flag.

And the merc units wonder why their participation isn't the most sought after in all the Inner Sphere.

#31 Ace Kaller

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGettysburg, PA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Allow me to step in with a few comments here.

First of all, I would advise anyone who believes that HLGK is acting unilaterally in this or any other house related matter should, before they throw stones, *get in contact* with their leadership. The forums are nice, but some one-on-one communication is also helpful. I can say from the perspective of 4TCR, the HLGK has been easy to cooperate with. Blackhand communicated with us about this Star League meeting from the start, and worked with us as both Ork and I were unable to attend due to scheduling conflicts. We have worked with them on other issues in the past, have a recruiting agreement with them to try to maximize player talent within House Liao. I would suggest putting aside an RP differences anyone might have and deal with them in good faith and practicality.

Anyone who knows 4TCR and/or me specifically knows that we would be the last ones to ever try to tell people how to play the game. We believe in having fun, and want to make sure that any agreements made with other houses and units make sure that provisions are made to keep the game fun for all. In that spirit, I would suggest that the best way to make sure his Star League allows everyone to keep having fun is t get involved in the process, not shut it out.

#32 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:30 PM

(I would also like to point out the the Original Poster created and account, then posted. Sounds like a troll to me.)

My perspective: ANYONE HERE REMEMBER THE CCAF?? Run by Metro? What no one? I do. I've been playing this game for two years. HLGKs leadership is the first that has offered to be active in the community at large and not just some "Good ole Boys" club.(Meaning only talking to themselfs and barely including other units that run the Liao flag). To repeat Ace Kaller: talk to the leadership, not just flame on the forums. Don't get me wrong, being a "Forum Warrior" is fun: but when you want to take part of a META-Game on not just be a "Rogue" you are welcome to join us on the clan front.

FYI: the Faction drops I did where I was not drop leader, was to see all the small units that don't have the numbers to get a scrimmage on. Funny thing: I can set up a scrimmage on a CW scale with Davion Units if you don't want to ghost drop. But I prefer to test my skills against Overpowered Opponents: the Clans.

#33 Vandril

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOuterspace

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:13 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 10 February 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

(I would also like to point out the the Original Poster created and account, then posted. Sounds like a troll to me.)

Yep - total troll. First post is about breaking the ceasefire. Move along.. nothing to see here.

#34 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 10 February 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

Pay attention to this post.

True purple birds of freedom can smell faction jumpers. Space UN is a farce lobbied for primarily by faction jumpers, fedrats, and blue fists to stall for time while they wait for level 90 mercenaries to come back.

We must forge while the iron's hot. Much honor, respect, and serious powerleveling await those who claim golden zerg and blue fist planets.

Posted Image

1/10 Troll detected by non-functional Troll Detector™.

#35 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 10 February 2015 - 03:52 PM, said:

Clan instigator is cute.

We'll see next week how much Liao values the long term NAP when MS goes to their borders.

I'm sure that y'all won't be satisfied with just 3 planets a day from Davion and will throw your middle finger at Liao and their NAP with us. Plus I'm sure they'll be super thrilled with you jamming the queue and leaving their pilots waiting so you can paint MS everywhere.

MS stopping by Liao next week. Really ??
Merc will be merc.. They make profit out of never ending war.

#36 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

View PostShinVector, on 10 February 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

Meh,
Marik's position is to not engage them when attacking our worlds.
They're all about the Cbills and LP, so we will be making sure on our border that they make as little of that as posible. It's up to Liao to determine that we'll be allowed to take back any planets that are taken during that time.

#37 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 10 February 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

Meh,
Marik's position is to not engage them when attacking our worlds.
They're all about the Cbills and LP, so we will be making sure on our border that they make as little of that as posible. It's up to Liao to determine that we'll be allowed to take back any planets that are taken during that time.

I don't see an issue. Just make sure a notice is sent before planets are taken back to prevent confusion.
I see Liao are a pretty close knit group, regardless what is the RP agenda for some.

#38 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:57 PM

Posted Image

#39 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Liao's spirit makes Dear Coordinator smile, may they wipe the fedcoms from their words just as the glorious Draconis Combine has. As for the purple eagles, may they strike true against the Davrats and house Whiner

#40 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:04 PM

View PostShinVector, on 10 February 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

Looks like it. Capricorn III ended up with a -MS- tag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users