• Knight Errant
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

nani

#22 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Is blah blah blah silly Davion code for "i'm really bad bloo bloo bloo"?

#23 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

View Posthopterque, on 11 February 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

Is blah blah blah silly Davion code for "i'm really bad bloo bloo bloo"?

Don't you have some orders to fill for MS? Why are you wasting your time in this thread? Get to it.

#24 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 11 February 2015 - 09:54 PM, said:

So just as a point of clarification. is Kurita still expecting us to come aid them in defence against the clans?

When has Kurita ever asked anyone for help against the clans? Davions dropping on our clan front is making us bleed planets even faster than ghost caps. I'd 100% rather have just turrets fighting against clan units than Davion groups. At least ghost drops have a chance to bore the clanners to death rather than freely farming Davion noobs nonstop for huge C-Bill gains.

View PostRjBass3, on 11 February 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

blah blah blah

blah blah blah

yaaaaawn

Cool story bro. Don't be mad when you are the one that called out HK for having no skill and then you lose a massive majority of matches to us. Talk is cheap dude, when you can actually beat us AT ALL you have a leg to stand on.

Out of the remaining Davion units 22AL puts up the best fight and will continue to queue up even when losing. I've got plenty of respect for them and they are improving quickly. I've got absolutely no respect for people who talk smack about "no skill" when they give up after getting stomped.

Edited by pwnface, 11 February 2015 - 10:11 PM.

#25 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:11 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 11 February 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Don't you have some orders to fill for MS? Why are you wasting your time in this thread? Get to it.

We were too busy rolling them in less than 3 minutes to follow orders, actually.

Edited by hopterque, 11 February 2015 - 10:13 PM.

#26 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

You know, pwnface...there was a moment where I respected you, considered you to be one of the few people behind that Mortal Kombat logo who were decent people in addition to competent players instead of e-peen waving egotists. Thanks for disabusing me of the notion.

Edited by Valar13, 11 February 2015 - 10:14 PM.

#27 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:15 PM

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

You know, pwnface...there was a moment where I respected you, considered you to be one of the few people behind that Mortal Kombat logo who were decent people in addition to competent players instead of e-peen waving egotists. Thanks for disabusing me of the notion.

This will be all I say here.

Hey if you are going to talk ****, please back it up. That is all.

I'm totally fine with RP smack talking, die clanner etc but I don't get how you can say a faction or unit has unskilled players when you are consistently losing to them.

I don't need or want anyone's respect, least of all yours.

Btw my e-peen is the biggest on the internet, get used to it.

Edited by pwnface, 11 February 2015 - 10:17 PM.

#28 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Hey if you are going to talk ****, please back it up. That is all.

I'm totally fine with RP smack talking, die clanner etc but I don't get how you can say a faction or unit has unskilled players when you are consistently losing to them. Btw my e-peen is the biggest on the internet, get used to it.

I never said anything about the skills of your players, merely the vapidness of their personalities. Starting to wonder if you guys have a minimum quota for personality disorders in applicants to your units.

But I'm done here. Your e-peen can be as massive as you like. I'm done with you.

Edited by Valar13, 11 February 2015 - 10:21 PM.

#29 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Btw my e-peen is the biggest on the internet, get used to it.

Posted Image

No, no, you're right.

#30 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

I never said anything about the skills of your players, merely the vapidness of their personalities. Starting to wonder if you guys have a minimum quota for social disorders in applicants to your units.

But I'm done here. Your e-peen can be as massive as you like. I'm done with you.

I was responding to rjBass and not you.

#31 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

I was responding to rjBass and not you.

Still done with you. :)

#32 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 11 February 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

Ehhh no surprise here. Smelly snakes tired of getting their butts handed to them by the clans so they come to fight Davion, a faction who now has shed tons of pilots and units. It's like the big bully picking on the little nerd. No courage, no skill, all bark and no bite.

This is unprovoked and unfounded ****-talking that I am talking about. If you are going to talk like this, I'm going to call you out.

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:18 PM, said:

Still done with you. :)

k thx bai.

#33 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:20 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

When has Kurita ever asked anyone for help against the clans? Davions dropping on our clan front is making us bleed planets even faster than ghost caps. I'd 100% rather have just turrets fighting against clan units than Davion groups. At least ghost drops have a chance to bore the clanners to death rather than freely farming Davion noobs nonstop for huge C-Bill gains.

A defended planet, even if a poor defence, cannot fall faster than an undefended planet. You can only lose 1 every 8 hours. I also question weather we should return wormhole space and thus the defence of Terra to Kurita if their policy is going to be let the Clans take whatever unopposed.

#34 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:25 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 11 February 2015 - 10:20 PM, said:

A defended planet, even if a poor defence, cannot fall faster than an undefended planet. You can only lose 1 every 8 hours. I also question weather we should return wormhole space and thus the defence of Terra to Kurita if their policy is going to be let the Clans take whatever unopposed.

Actually this is untrue.

Ghost caps take a minimum of 13 minutes per win assuming 1 team. This gets reduced to 10 minutes per win assuming 2 teams or more. This would take 80 minutes to get 8 ticks to control a planet.

Matches can kick off within a minute of each other assuming enough population. Worst case scenario Clans win every single attack match with the longest match possible being 30 minutes. This would take 38 minutes given enough population on both sides that there is no additional time wasted in queue to get 8 ticks to control a planet.

See how it works? Not to mention ghost capping is incredibly boring and nobody wants to ghost cap, farming bad defenders for 1million cbill matches and fast queues is a much more rewarding experiences for the clanners.

Edited by pwnface, 11 February 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#35 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

I never said anything about the skills of your players, merely the vapidness of their personalities. Starting to wonder if you guys have a minimum quota for personality disorders in applicants to your units.

Hey I thought you had crawled off with your tail between your legs weeping and apologizing for being such a whiny baby or something. Do I need to establish my dominance as undisputed forum alpha male again or will you leave before that's necessary?

Edited by hopterque, 11 February 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#36 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

He's a man of principles, but I guess the guy who hops factions at the first sign of a sinking ship wouldn't know anything about that.

#37 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:25 PM, said:

Actually this is untrue.

Ghost caps take a minimum of 13 minutes per win assuming 1 team. This gets reduced to 10 minutes per win assuming 2 teams or more. This would take 80 minutes to get 8 ticks to control a planet.

Matches can kick off within a minute of each other assuming enough population. Worst case scenario Clans win every single attack match with the longest match possible being 30 minutes. This would take 38 minutes given enough population on both sides that there is no additional time wasted in queue to get 8 ticks to control a planet.

See how it works? Not to mention ghost capping is incredibly boring and nobody wants to ghost cap, farming bad defenders for 1million cbill matches and fast queues is a much more rewarding experiences for the clanners.

It would take more that 80 minutes. The clanners would have to stay and keep fighting for the world. If they just stopped after 80 minutes then the defence would start ghost capping it back and they wouldn't keep the planet. Outside of a Light Zerg Rush which the clans don't pull off as well 10 minutes is a very low number. Especially if the Clanners are trying to earn C-bills.

#38 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 11 February 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

Lol, so you resort to using someone else's unit in your insults towards us?

#39 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

lmao homeboy you are precious. Are you going to flip out and trigger again and start crying and apologizing over nothing to get the nice internet people to pat you on the head and say it'll be all OK as long as you look forward?

View PostRjBass3, on 11 February 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

blah blah blah

yaaaaawn

damn, rude.

Edited by An Anime Princess, 11 February 2015 - 10:49 PM.

#40 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

I'm not sure but I think there was a match earlier tonight where they said the same thing to us. Do people think NKVA are part of MS or something?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users