134 replies to this topic

#1 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

The intent of the original 110 posts and OP (below) were to give rise to greater and more inclusive Community discussions as to how best to adjust available variables to better enable Star League and ilClan formation in the future.

This Post is the reboot post to enable discussions pursuant to the new Title (above.)

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4336257

First Title: Actions Prove The Lie Of A "marik" Star League

What follows is the original post prior to the above changes:

Good Citizenry and Honored Warriors of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery,

Consider for a moment the Lie of a "Marik" Star league... http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4192852

As you will note I have already annotated references, assessments and recommendations.

It is this last, a recommendation, that I bring directly to you here and now..

Clan Smoke Jaguar did NOT return to the Inner Sphere to WAGE WAR on the Coordinator's people.

The Clans returned to the Inner Sphere to put down the imminent Reforging of the Star League: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4169910

We Clans FAILED in our OPN REVIVAL http://www.sarna.net...i/Clan_Invasion for the Marik sow has indeed birth forth an ABOMINATION of a Star League before we could safeguard the people of the Inner Sphere from it... For THAT is the stated and true intent of the Clan's Operation REVIVAL.

Notable Clan Smoke Jaguar Elders have ALWAYS held the Warriors of House Kurita in high esteem, indeed it is why when Clan Smoke Jaguar won the right to select ANY Invasion Corridor, that my Clan chose an axis of advance that was wholly within House Kurita borders.

Even on Strana Mechty, the stories of DCMS Deeds, Bushido's superior Moral Code and the Dragon's famed vitality and strength hold powerful sway.

I call upon the Heart and Soul of the Dragon now...

...in this time of new found COMMON CAUSE, let the Dragon and the Jaguar BOTH come to grips with #ManiacalMarik.

In much the same way as a Clan must contend with an errant and winding PGI logarithm in order to push toward Terra, "I" (perhaps alone) now view House Kurita and the NECESSARY EVIL of having to work and wind our CSJ-way through YOUR planets in order to COME TO GRIPS WITH OUR TRUE ENEMY, the Marik-Star League.

It will take time for the realization that our COMMON and GREATEST FOE IS NOT ONE ANOTHER, but is the Marik Star League ...nay... the burgeoning Marik Hegemony.

I would see (and make Forum-advocacy for) a CSJ LOYALIST petition to PGI to unilaterally repatriate Arkab, Alshain, Wolcott and Turtle Bay as DUE COMPENSATION for the worlds the PGI algorithm will place in Clan Smoke Jaguar's unfortunately-chosen path, prior to FINALLY opening a Smoke Jaguar Invasion Corridor into the Marik "Pocket" and finally House Davion Space.

Please understand that Terra has only EVER been one stop on Clan Smoke Jaguar's path to New Avalon, another true seat of a potential bastardized reinterpretation of a Star League.

Given Hans/Victor Davion's actions and demonstrated intentions [as well as the ever-closer Davion ties with House Steiner, watch well what might just soon be a Common-Federation (COMFED)] it is only RIGHT and PROPER that CSJ sweep though Davion Space right to the seat of Federated Suns power on Mew Avalon and clear out this second nest of world-be-Hegemons.

It has been and will be an Honorable and Courageous test of Martial Prowess our two peoples. Regardless of future decisions by PGI (with regard to planet repatriation) or subsequent decisions by our respective Unit Leaders...

....as the single most accomplished and recognized Smoke Jaguar gamer (https://twitter.com/...355710118207490) I extend to you my deepest appreciation for your willingness to daily share in a game we all enjoy so very much. If we two groups of gamers come to share a common Axis of Advance on House Marik, I will look to best coordinate and sequence attacks with whatever elements of the DCMS High Command that may find this advantageous. I will also add a portion to our forum's "pinned" CSJ OPORD AND FRAGO (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4181502) in order to better deconflict and synergies game effects pursuant to the earliest possible liberation of Terrra AND THUS end to the nightmare of a Marik Star League.

Good Luck and Good Gaming,

Meet you on the high (New Avalon) ground,

May your true-Enemy's will fail them, long before your Dragon's last A/C5 round slams home in its breech or soon!

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 01 May 2015 - 09:06 AM.

#2 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

Nah.

Die, clanner.

#3 Hedgehogger

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:13 AM

Die, Clanner

#4 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image

#5 Hobotorius Augustus Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

Die, Clanner

#6 Sputty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

Die, Clanner

#7 Hobotorius Augustus Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

tl;dr:
Vatborn scum type many words - far too much for honorable samurai to dirty themselves reading in my opinion.

Edited by Hobotorium, 13 February 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#8 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:18 AM

Die, Clanner. *Bows 20° And Walks Backwards Out Of Thread While Maintaining Constant And Unblinking Eye Contact.*

#9 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

Die, clanner.

#10 Uparmored Rickshaw

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

"May your true-Enemy's will fail them, "

Once more in English please. Nothing better than a pontification/wall of text. You definitely win nothing for taking a cartoon game a wee bit too serious.

#11 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

Hello Prussian,

If you'd like to make a specific policy proposal from the smoke alliance to House Kurita, I would try sending a PM to either one of our high council members like myself or an ambassador like Pwnface or Lord Ikka. Most of our faction's decisions are made by high council votes offsite where we can debate frankly with each other.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I'm looking forward to the day NKVA gets to test itself against JgX!

#12 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

Seeing the Jaguars bow and scrape at the feet of the Draconis Combine would fill me with disgust...

...if Prussian represented any part of the Smoke Jaguars besides himself.

#13 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:31 AM

Interessting idea :wub:

uhm

Die Clanner :ph34r: (NKVA style)

or as the unborn Dear Coordinator would say.

The eel rarely seeks the same prey as the goldfish.
The eagle flies not with the pigeon.
The tiger needs no friendship with the goat.
Such as the paths of the Draconis Combine and the Clan Smoke Jaguar.
-Shiro Kurita's

Edited by paxmortis, 13 February 2015 - 11:35 AM.

#14 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:41 AM

Lol is this a reaction from the MS horde joining CGB?

Sadly for you guys i think we have enough active units now to fight on 4 borders at once lol

Edited by SteelWarrior, 13 February 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#15 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostSocop, on 13 February 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Hello Prussian,

If you'd like to make a specific policy proposal from the smoke alliance to House Kurita, I would try sending a PM to either one of our high council members like myself or an ambassador like Pwnface or Lord Ikka. Most of our faction's decisions are made by high council votes offsite where we can debate frankly with each other.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I'm looking forward to the day NKVA gets to test itself against JgX!

Or myself, being of royal blood and thus of divine authority.

#16 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:26 PM

View PostSocop, on 13 February 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Hello Prussian,

Clan NKVA confirmed.

#17 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 13 February 2015 - 12:26 PM, said:

Clan NKVA confirmed.

*a banner reading 'socop' falls away to reveal another banner behind it reading 'Scoops Kerensky'*

#18 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

Di...alogue, clanner?

#19 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

View PostAn Anime Princess, on 13 February 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

*a banner reading 'socop' falls away to reveal another banner behind it reading 'Scoops Kerensky'*

It all makes sense.

#20 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:59 PM

DIE CLANNER!

(sorry, I got excited and forgot when my dropship is parked)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users