#21 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:04 PM

Man, I hate revisionist history. Die, Clanner.

#22 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

Dye klanner

#23 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

I found an historical archive. Does anyone think this man would entreat Smoke Jag to an alliance:

http://www.aikido-se...web/kurita.html

I think not.

#24 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 13 February 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

Good Citizenry and Honored Warriors of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery,

Consider for a moment the Lie of a "Marik" Star league... http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4192852

As you will note I have already annotated references, assessments and recommendations.

It is this last, a recommendation, that I bring directly to you here and now..

Clan Smoke Jaguar did NOT return to the Inner Sphere to WAGE WAR on the Coordinator's people.

The Clans returned to the Inner Sphere to put down the imminent Reforging of the Star League: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4169910

We Clans FAILED in our OPN REVIVAL http://www.sarna.net...i/Clan_Invasion for the Marik sow has indeed birth forth an ABOMINATION of a Star League before we could safeguard the people of the Inner Sphere from it... For THAT is the stated and true intent of the Clan's Operation REVIVAL.

Notable Clan Smoke Jaguar Elders have ALWAYS held the Warriors of House Kurita in high esteem, indeed it is why when Clan Smoke Jaguar won the right to select ANY Invasion Corridor, that my Clan chose an axis of advance that was wholly within House Kurita borders.

Even on Strana Mechty, the stories of DCMS Deeds, Bushido's superior Moral Code and the Dragon's famed vitality and strength hold powerful sway.

I call upon the Heart and Soul of the Dragon now...

...in this time of new found COMMON CAUSE, let the Dragon and the Jaguar BOTH come to grips with #ManiacalMarik.

In much the same way as a Clan must contend with an errant and winding PGI logarithm in order to push toward Terra, "I" (perhaps alone) now view House Kurita and the NECESSARY EVIL of having to work and wind our CSJ-way through YOUR planets in order to COME TO GRIPS WITH OUR TRUE ENEMY, the Marik-Star League.

It will take time for the realization that our COMMON and GREATEST FOE IS NOT ONE ANOTHER, but is the Marik Star League ...nay... the burgeoning Marik Hegemony.

I would see (and make Forum-advocacy for) a CSJ LOYALIST petition to PGI to unilaterally repatriate Arkab, Alshain, Wolcott and Turtle Bay as DUE COMPENSATION for the worlds the PGI algorithm will place in Clan Smoke Jaguar's unfortunately-chosen path, prior to FINALLY opening a Smoke Jaguar Invasion Corridor into the Marik "Pocket" and finally House Davion Space.

Please understand that Terra has only EVER been one stop on Clan Smoke Jaguar's path to New Avalon, another true seat of a potential bastardized reinterpretation of a Star League.

Given Hans/Victor Davion's actions and demonstrated intentions [as well as the ever-closer Davion ties with House Steiner, watch well what might just soon be a Common-Federation (COMFED)] it is only RIGHT and PROPER that CSJ sweep though Davion Space right to the seat of Federated Suns power on Mew Avalon and clear out this second nest of world-be-Hegemons.

It has been and will be an Honorable and Courageous test of Martial Prowess our two peoples. Regardless of future decisions by PGI (with regard to planet repatriation) or subsequent decisions by our respective Unit Leaders...

....as the single most accomplished and recognized Smoke Jaguar gamer (https://twitter.com/...355710118207490) I extend to you my deepest appreciation for your willingness to daily share in a game we all enjoy so very much. If we two groups of gamers come to share a common Axis of Advance on House Marik, I will look to best coordinate and sequence attacks with whatever elements of the DCMS High Command that may find this advantageous. I will also add a portion to our forum's "pinned" CSJ OPORD AND FRAGO (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4181502) in order to better deconflict and synergies game effects pursuant to the earliest possible liberation of Terrra AND THUS end to the nightmare of a Marik Star League.

Good Luck and Good Gaming,

Meet you on the high (New Avalon) ground,

May your true-Enemy's will fail them, long before your Dragon's last A/C5 round slams home in its breech or soon!

Short version , I did read it,:

Be Clan Smoke jaguars bondsman.

He Offered the FRR something similar, we replied:

NUTZ!

For those who may not understand that I offer for your enlightenment the below clip:

#25 Catamount

• LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE
  • 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:32 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 13 February 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

Good Citizenry and Honored Warriors of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery,

Consider for a moment the Lie of a "Marik" Star league... http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4192852

As you will note I have already annotated references, assessments and recommendations.

It is this last, a recommendation, that I bring directly to you here and now..

Clan Smoke Jaguar did NOT return to the Inner Sphere to WAGE WAR on the Coordinator's people.

The Clans returned to the Inner Sphere to put down the imminent Reforging of the Star League: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4169910

We Clans FAILED in our OPN REVIVAL http://www.sarna.net...i/Clan_Invasion for the Marik sow has indeed birth forth an ABOMINATION of a Star League before we could safeguard the people of the Inner Sphere from it... For THAT is the stated and true intent of the Clan's Operation REVIVAL.

Notable Clan Smoke Jaguar Elders have ALWAYS held the Warriors of House Kurita in high esteem, indeed it is why when Clan Smoke Jaguar won the right to select ANY Invasion Corridor, that my Clan chose an axis of advance that was wholly within House Kurita borders.

Even on Strana Mechty, the stories of DCMS Deeds, Bushido's superior Moral Code and the Dragon's famed vitality and strength hold powerful sway.

I call upon the Heart and Soul of the Dragon now...

...in this time of new found COMMON CAUSE, let the Dragon and the Jaguar BOTH come to grips with #ManiacalMarik.

In much the same way as a Clan must contend with an errant and winding PGI logarithm in order to push toward Terra, "I" (perhaps alone) now view House Kurita and the NECESSARY EVIL of having to work and wind our CSJ-way through YOUR planets in order to COME TO GRIPS WITH OUR TRUE ENEMY, the Marik-Star League.

It will take time for the realization that our COMMON and GREATEST FOE IS NOT ONE ANOTHER, but is the Marik Star League ...nay... the burgeoning Marik Hegemony.

I would see (and make Forum-advocacy for) a CSJ LOYALIST petition to PGI to unilaterally repatriate Arkab, Alshain, Wolcott and Turtle Bay as DUE COMPENSATION for the worlds the PGI algorithm will place in Clan Smoke Jaguar's unfortunately-chosen path, prior to FINALLY opening a Smoke Jaguar Invasion Corridor into the Marik "Pocket" and finally House Davion Space.

Please understand that Terra has only EVER been one stop on Clan Smoke Jaguar's path to New Avalon, another true seat of a potential bastardized reinterpretation of a Star League.

Given Hans/Victor Davion's actions and demonstrated intentions [as well as the ever-closer Davion ties with House Steiner, watch well what might just soon be a Common-Federation (COMFED)] it is only RIGHT and PROPER that CSJ sweep though Davion Space right to the seat of Federated Suns power on Mew Avalon and clear out this second nest of world-be-Hegemons.

It has been and will be an Honorable and Courageous test of Martial Prowess our two peoples. Regardless of future decisions by PGI (with regard to planet repatriation) or subsequent decisions by our respective Unit Leaders...

....as the single most accomplished and recognized Smoke Jaguar gamer (https://twitter.com/...355710118207490) I extend to you my deepest appreciation for your willingness to daily share in a game we all enjoy so very much. If we two groups of gamers come to share a common Axis of Advance on House Marik, I will look to best coordinate and sequence attacks with whatever elements of the DCMS High Command that may find this advantageous. I will also add a portion to our forum's "pinned" CSJ OPORD AND FRAGO (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4181502) in order to better deconflict and synergies game effects pursuant to the earliest possible liberation of Terrra AND THUS end to the nightmare of a Marik Star League.

Good Luck and Good Gaming,

Meet you on the high (New Avalon) ground,

May your true-Enemy's will fail them, long before your Dragon's last A/C5 round slams home in its breech or soon!

NO U

#26 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:37 PM

View PostWar 4H, on 13 February 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

"May your true-Enemy's will fail them, "
Once more in English please...(snip)...

This is an easy one... "will" as in, "the Marik popular "will" to go on invading House Kurita despite supposedly being First House of the nSL.

(And my thanks for pitching straight down the strike zone, answering your question allowed me another crack at Marik's so called "nSL leadership."

View PostSocop, on 13 February 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Hello Prussian,

If you'd like to make a specific policy proposal from the smoke alliance to House Kurita, I would try sending a PM to either one of our high council members like myself or an ambassador like Pwnface or Lord Ikka. Most of our faction's decisions are made by high council votes offsite where we can debate frankly with each other.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I'm looking forward to the day NKVA gets to test itself against JgX!

Thank you and yes, I have already availed myself of that route for matters that may actually have a prayer of gaining some traction.

I too look forward to a 12 v 12 with the esteemed and honorable NKVA... one day it may be so.

View Postjeirhart, on 13 February 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

Seeing the Jaguars bow and scrape at the feet of the Draconis Combine would fill me with disgust...

...if Prussian represented any part of the Smoke Jaguars besides himself.

Your failure to appear at last night's pre-Kurultai speaks volumes about Jade Falcon commitment in the quest to elect an ilClan /ilKhan in response to Marik's nSL.

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE JAGUAR'S WAY. (PERIOD, FULL STOP)

View Postpaxmortis, on 13 February 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Interessting idea ...(snip)...

View Postthe"Coordination of Worlds", on 13 February 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

The eel rarely seeks the same prey as the goldfish.
The eagle flies not with the pigeon.
The tiger needs no friendship with the goat.
Such as the paths of the Draconis Combine and the Clan Smoke Jaguar.
-Shiro Kurita'
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Coordinator

"When two predators hunt in tandem the same prey, not one chance in a hundred will the prey escape." - Anon

View PostHARDKOR, on 13 February 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

DIE CLANNER! (sorry, I got excited and forgot when my dropship is parked)

#TimeTrauma!!! Just this past week I went through a whole OPORD update (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4181502) convinced PGI had advanced the game clock to 3052... it can be confusing at times what with Tukayyid already fallen.

View PostDavers, on 13 February 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

Man, I hate revisionist history. Die, Clanner.

"One man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter."

"He who gets to write History, is invariably the one who won."

It really comes down to the dual-sided coin of Information/Propaganda. I suppose we could let it be ACTIONS that illuminate the truth in so much of this...

Clan Actions were initiated to preempt a Star League formation.

The Clans FAILED in our OPN Revival.

There is a Marik-nSL lose amongst us all... our Clans remain UNIFIED in our believe the #RavenouslyRabidPurpleBeast must be put down with singular purpose to prevent even further Marik deprivations being visited in the innocent people of the Inner Sphere.

Inner Sphere ELITISM amongst the ruling heads of its Houses prevented a Clan Negotiated Resolution to the current conflict but rest assured once Hegemonic Despotism is erased from Atreus and New Avalon, there will FINALLY be peace for the people of the Inner Sphere... a FINAL end to countless Succession War death, loss and mourning.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 13 February 2015 - 07:16 PM.

#27 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 February 2015 - 05:09 PM, said:

Short version , I did read it,:

Be Clan Smoke jaguars bondsman.

He Offered the FRR something similar, we replied:

NUTZ!

For those who may not understand that I offer for your enlightenment the below clip:

And once again an FRR gamer brings me to the edge of spiritual desolation... as a retired member of the military, who served for 42-months as a Screaming Eagle, it wears at my soul to be accurately (in this case, more is the pity) held up in the same light as the villain from the movie clip.

Good Sir, you are "spot on" and I will accept in humility what I sowed in no small measure of hubris...

#28 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

im sorry its soooo hard to take RP seriously with hashtags #justsaying

twitter has totally changed the future lolol

#29 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

Ah, the least successful of the invading clans, begging for assistance from the Draconis Combine after a failed invasion, priceless!

#30 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

Perish, Clammer!

Did I do it right?

Edited by Molossian Dog, 13 February 2015 - 06:01 PM.

#31 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:06 PM

Man. I thought *I* had too much time on my hands

#32 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

View Poststratagos, on 13 February 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

Man. I thought *I* had too much time on my hands

It kinda styx with you.

#33 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 13 February 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

Your failure to appear at last night's pre-Kurultai speaks volumes about Jade Falcon commitment in the quest to elect an ilClan /ilKhan in response to Marik's nSL.

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE JAGUAR'S WAY. (PERIOD, FULL STOP)

You wanted Jade Falcon as ilClan and refused to reveal your personal choice for ilKhan until the meeting. Furthermore the Clans need not an ilKhan nor an ilClan, nor does a nSL exist to fight back against. For all this and more I had no reason to attend your "pre-kurultai" meeting.

Jade Falcon does not need to get out of the way or follow Jaguar. We have our own path to tread towards Terra and we have been doing just fine, thank you.

Edited by jeirhart, 13 February 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#34 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 13 February 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

im sorry its soooo hard to take RP seriously with hashtags #justsaying

twitter has totally changed the future lolol

@StealthRaptor, u r q-r-ite :)

View PostEd Steele, on 13 February 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

Ah, the least successful of the invading clans, begging for assistance from the Draconis Combine after a failed invasion, priceless!

Common Cause has often united honorable foes against a third, more dangerous and inimical threat.

When viewed through a lens of "Statecraft" and when dealing with finite resources (Units and Soloists) just who is a more existential threat...

1. The foe who is simply fighting a logarithmic path THROUGH your territory and on to the liberation of Terrra.

2. A Star League reborn in Marik Purple?

A fair question...

Honestly asked, and with proposes reparations proposal in hand. While fiercely determined to contest every planet under their control, the Dragon keenly discerns just where true and proximate threat dwells: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4187578

Where as some would have Clan Mission and Intent be: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4194903

So in some ways this particular dialectic comes down to Marik Actions verses Clan rhetoric... we shall observe in detail just where the preponderance of DCMS Elite Units NS, AVGR, ARKB, 9SD, 36tn, NKVA are committed. As in the past, the DCMS High Command exercised prescient command and control to wit OPN WYVERN [(http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4130524) though as in many cases despite excellent planning and exceptional command and control, the "enemy got a vote" once the plan was executed in the case of Kurita's OPN WYVERN.]

Once again I expect the Coordiantor's Might will prove the truth of just where the greatest threat to the Combine lays - and most assuredly this threat is cloaked in purple.

View PostMolossian Dog, on 13 February 2015 - 06:01 PM, said:

Perish, Clammer!

Did I do it right?

You, Good Sir, have struck true to the heart of it.

View Postjeirhart, on 13 February 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

You wanted Jade Falcon as ilClan and refused to reveal your personal choice for ilKhan until the meeting. Furthermore the Clans need not an ilKhan nor an ilClan, nor does a nSL exist to fight back against. For all this and more I had no reason to attend your "pre-kurultai" meeting.

Jade Falcon does not need to get out of the way or follow Jaguar. We have our own path to tread towards Terra and we have been doing just fine, thank you.

THANK YOU... as I would NEVER have brought this up myself if left to my own devises.

Yes indeed a small coterie of true Smoke Jaguars (not a Star Adder amongst us) did indeed conceive and hold a pre-Grand Kurultai having invited notable personages from among all Clans.to include yourself.

Product generation in support of the both the pre-Kurultai AND the now the aborted Grand Kurultai had been in full swing, with overarching Mission Statement and (DRAFT) ilKhan Intent now made available to all (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4194903)

As to my rift on "Lead, Follow or get out of the way." OF COURSE Clan Jade Falcon has been running rampant against it House Steiner foes. I have long championed OPN CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431) and have dropped in defense of Clan Jade Falcon world dozens of times with the express intent of freeing up my Falcon Trothkin to go over fully to Offensive operations - you see, that is the express intent it OPN CLAN UNITY, when one Clan completes its chosen Offensive objectives for a given cycle, its INDIVIDUAL success snowballs when instead of the Public Queue, the preponderance of its gamers INSTEAD transition to the full-time Defense of our Trothkin.

OPPORTUNISTIC AGGRESSION, well socialized and detailed Clan-wide plans, attempts at compelling and coalescing Clan-wide Consensus - THESE constitute Smoke Jaguar "Attempts" at Clan Leadership.

As it turns out the Kurultai failed... and failed, rather spectacularly due to the machinations of a desperate few.

But then this is to be expected in COMMUNITY Warfare.

"Attempts" at pervasive change.

"Spoiling" counteractions by TRULY prime examples of "Loyal Opposition."

And this is ALL within the very sweet first blush of PGI's MWO:CW Beta!

I can tell you I have tried and failed...

...but I found more and better "gameplay" in this Social aspect of the game we all enjoy so very much than at the game-controls of MDD of late.

Regardless, with Jade Falcon rampant on one flank, Smoke Jaguar positioned to best advantage against a weakening Dragon on the other and at the heart of the Clan drive on Terra, a newly repurposed and twinned resurgence of Ghost Bear and Wolf - it is only a matter to time (AND A SANE ALGORITHM) before one or another Clan breeches Terran Space.

And then the true drives on would-be centers of Inner Sphere Hegemonies, Atreus and New Avalon.

Let Terra be but one stop on the path ending Inner Sphere predilection toward Succession War after Succession War resulting in centuries of near continuous warfare, made all the worse by the rising Spector of a Purple-hued Marik-new-Star-League.

The people of the Inner Sphere deserve an end to these centuries of strife through the establishment of a Republic with an attendant Peace that will echo through millennia... err...well... at least till FASA's Dark Age (http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Dark_Age) ;)

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#35 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:19 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 14 February 2015 - 07:13 AM, said:

Smoke Jaguar positioned to best advantage against a weakening Dragon on the other

Ha ha ha. The gorilla tells good jokes.

#36 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

View PostChefGerstmann, on 14 February 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

Ha ha ha. The gorilla tells good jokes.

While I have nothing but respect for House Kurita LOYALIST Units, the simple fact is BWC, ACES, CI, Templars, Seraphin and no few other Mercenary Units have ALEADY left or are in the final 2-days of there contracts currently.

Even the Dragon must recognize the bifurcated nature of its might - one part LOYALIST, one part Mercenary. Hazard the lass of one and the entirety of the Dragon is lessened.

This is NOT a criticism unique to House Kurita, many Factions have felt the impact of this reality, mine own included.

#37 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:39 AM

Few words: DO NOT SPEAK FOR WHOLE JAGS plz.
And (sorry I can't to not say this) NKVA just funny forum-goons. Cheers :D

#38 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:09 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 14 February 2015 - 07:39 AM, said:

Few words: DO NOT SPEAK FOR WHOLE JAGS plz.
And (sorry I can't to not say this) NKVA just funny forum-goons. Cheers :D

I have NEVER spoken for you, your Unit or the Smoke Jaguar Alliance.

I do and ALWAYS will reserve the right to speak as a Smoke Jaguar gamer.

As the first Smoke Jaguar to level 20 (https://twitter.com/...355710118207490), I also reserve the right to use that achievement and lend the admittedly meager weight of it toward my threads and posts on these forums.

As you and any number of others have, please feel,free to lend your voice and thoughts to this and as many other threads as you find the time and inclination to... our Gaming Community can only benefit from our constructive criticisms and impassioned debate, discourse and dialogue. CENSORSHIP has no place on these forums.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 08:13 AM.

#39 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 14 February 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

While I have nothing but respect for House Kurita LOYALIST Units, the simple fact is BWC, ACES, CI, Templars, Seraphin and no few other Mercenary Units have ALEADY left or are in the final 2-days of there contracts currently.

Even the Dragon must recognize the bifurcated nature of its might - one part LOYALIST, one part Mercenary. Hazard the lass of one and the entirety of the Dragon is lessened.

This is NOT a criticism unique to House Kurita, many Factions have felt the impact of this reality, mine own included.

This is true we will recognize this and will go to the modus before the mass of mercs came. It could be that we will losing planets again but we will fight till the end!

For Dieron. For the Dragon!

#40 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

View Postpaxmortis, on 14 February 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

This is true we will recognize this and will go to the modus before the mass of mercs came. It could be that we will losing planets again but we will fight till the end!

For Dieron. For the Dragon!

And THIS is what the Smoke Jaguars of Lore and the Smoke Jaguars here in-game have in common - an honorable, tenacious and ultimately unable to accept the inevitable, House Kurita DCMS.

Were it to be only Luthien remaining to them, on a daily basis the Fury of the Dragon would poor forth in an inexhaustible flow of NS, AVGR, 36th, 9SD, 11th, ARKB, NKVA, 3Blr, 3TL, 6RNT, BGAC, CBD, RL, REDB, F1RE, etc-fueled aggression, determination and resolve as unimpeachable as it is unshakable.

Well met, Kurita Warrior, well met indeed... and as ever, thank you for gaming!

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 01:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users