1 reply to this topic

#1 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Good news everyone! We are currently looking for Community Moderators! if you would like to apply:
Please email your replies to recruitment@mwomercs.com with the heading "Community Moderator Application". If you PM me, I will delete it. If you PM anyone else here, it will be deleted. If you fill it full of how awesome I am, you will go to the front of the line- I mean, it will be deleted. (wink)

Good luck to everyone who applies!

Community Moderator Application

What is your Forum name?

Why do you want to be a moderator?

What previous experience do you have that would be valuable as a moderator?

How many (and which) languages do you speak?

What times would you be available for?

What is your MechWarrior/BattleTech experience?

What do you think you can add to a moderating team? Which skills do you possess that you think would be valuable?

If someone has been reported repeatedly, warned repeatedly, and has been reported again and must be banned, what do you tell them?

If someone you know is banned and asks you to un-do their ban, what do you say and do to them?

What would you say the most important aspect of moderation is?

What kind of posting style would you say you had?

Which area of the forums would you say you read most often?

Someone sends a complaint at least once a day, has been warned about doing so many times, what would you do?

Paul Inouye is trolling the forums again, making fun of people, throwing his developer status around – what do you do?

Someone is attacking you personally on the forums – what do you do?

Another ‘will there be clans?’ post comes up – what do you tell the OP, and what do you do with the thread?

Would you be willing to sign an NDA? (Non-Disclosure Agreement)

#2 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

Just to let everyone know, I cannot possibly reply to all the applications we get - but we appreciate all of them. I have a folder full of them all, so if we add more later, we still have yours on file.

Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users