Capella Has Been Liberated!

43 replies to this topic

#21 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:34 AM

First off.... In regards to ghost drops. I'll pull out the Davion handbook and check on page 2. " Russ states that less than 8% of the drops are ghost drops " perhaps you should have read that since for months that has always been the Davion point of view. How do you know they are ghost drops if you are not on?? There is a very good chance they could actually be fighting Davions from that time zone....

Having the audacity to whine about the other time zones in regards to capturing planets is truly sad. Perhaps if CW was like that from the start Liao would have lost less planets. Perhaps they would have lost more, but the fact that for some time, players from the time zones other than NA were getting hosed in CW due to the single ceasefire. At least now their fights count for something other than watching the NA decide the outcome for them.

Last thing, Grats to all the Liao units and players for getting back what is rightfully yours. Continue to bring punishment to Davion.

#22 WARCRACK

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 14 February 2015 - 02:17 AM, said:

Contrary to what you may read in El Monde or Ne-Pravda neither is Europe.

Remember that next time you see one of your fellow space-commies complaining about us Fed-Rats stacking the NA Time Zone. ;)

See what he did just there? Thumbed his nose at all of Europe. I encourage all Europe Davion faction players to consider switching to Space China where their efforts can truly be appreciated.

As for the rest of us that won Capella, cue the fireworks!

#23 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:52 AM

View PostWARCOCK, on 14 February 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

See what he did just there? Thumbed his nose at all of Europe. I encourage all Europe Davion faction players to consider switching to Space China where their efforts can truly be appreciated.

As for the rest of us that won Capella, cue the fireworks!

Meh... Davions... Sole losers.

#24 Marauder3D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:56 AM

I did a couple drops in defense of Capella, and fought ShinVector in his Wolverines there. As a Smoke Puguar by normal vocation, I found the Davion pugs unwilling to get into TS, and generally a lot of finger pointing and blaming going on. Not a fun scene.

I wanted to support the losing faction, but I"m glad my contract is up tomorrow. Next week, back to Puguar.

#25 vettie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 1,620 posts
  • LocationThe Good Ole South

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

Capella is an Iconic Planet to Liao. Ghost drop or not, doesnt matter. This is a Lore Based important world to them and they took it back.

Yeah I am a Davion Merc, but the Greenies did their job. They now re-own an important (to them) Planet.

Good Job.

#26 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

View PostMarauder3D, on 14 February 2015 - 06:56 AM, said:

I did a couple drops in defense of Capella, and fought ShinVector in his Wolverines there. As a Smoke Puguar by normal vocation, I found the Davion pugs unwilling to get into TS, and generally a lot of finger pointing and blaming going on. Not a fun scene.

I wanted to support the losing faction, but I"m glad my contract is up tomorrow. Next week, back to Puguar.

"Smoke Puguar"!!! Awesome!
Thank you for new word :)

#27 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:10 PM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 13 February 2015 - 06:16 PM, said:

Typical Liao,

You guys weren't able to take the world through force of arms so you slipped your toadies in under the cover of darkness to take it while we slept.

Call it a liberation all you want, history and humanity will be a far harsher judge.

Just because we actually kept attacking for more than one cycle while your defenders chose to sleep is not dishonorable.

It is the spirit of relentless effort that fuels the warriors of the Confederation and the knowledge that the very planet our union is named after was within our grasp.

We are Liao. Whether it be day, night, today or tomorrow, we will work to remove you from Capellan space and indeed, all of the Inner Sphere. Perhaps you should curse the laziness of your fellows in their failure to pass the torch of vigilance from one group of defenders to another. Who's "protecting" your planets while you sleep?

I slept quite well last night. I knew my brothers and sisters were hard at work, and they will rest knowing we will pick up the sword when their arms grow weary in turn, until you are undone. First Capella. Then Tikonov. Then we will see you safely locked up in the few worlds it will take to contain your madness until future generations can learn the more enlightened paths of their neighbors, while we work to preserve better nations like the Free Rasalhague Republic.

May I suggest that you simply tear that mark of insanity from your shoulder and absolve yourself of those sins by re-enlisting with the Republic? Service to a worthy state is a joy any Capellan can attest to, though I would not be so foolish to suggest you switching to our side. Serving with the one state you haven't been ordered to despoil, however...

#28 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

View PostMarauder3D, on 14 February 2015 - 06:56 AM, said:

You know Marauder...entirely too many SJ units would be glad to have your services within their Touman :P

Congrats to Liao for the return of Liao!

#29 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:31 PM

Davion pug: "Wtf how are we losing? Aren't we the generic good guys, who are supposed to win everything? Why isn't everyone on our side?" *ragequit*

#30 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:54 AM

View PostBlackhawkSC, on 15 February 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

Davion pug: "Wtf how are we losing? Aren't we the generic good guys, who are supposed to win everything? Why isn't everyone on our side?" *ragequit*

Yup, that about sums it up.

#31 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:49 AM

View PostBlackhawkSC, on 15 February 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

*puzzled*

Why can't you all lose so I can win? Didn't you sign up to lose by choosing CC? I thought I got Lore Armor with the pretty sun thingy and would be invincible!

/not

#32 Demoncard

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 14 February 2015 - 04:02 AM, said:

I must say that watching the Inner Sphere keeping there usual friendly business is acutally funny for me.
Congratulation on your Victory, Warriors of the Clan Liao.
But be warned. One day, the real Clans will have the Inner Sphere and all your effort will have been for nothing!

I've been saying for ages we need to take Capella, but nobody listens.

Forget about Terra, we need to take Capella.

#33 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

View PostDemoncard, on 16 February 2015 - 08:52 AM, said:

I've been saying for ages we need to take Capella, but nobody listens.

Forget about Terra, we need to take Capella.

Of course you do; best sciences, best mech foundries, best food, best women!

Edited by Orkdung, 17 February 2015 - 08:14 PM.

#34 BlakeAteIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:29 PM

Hey guys! GJ getting Capella back!

#35 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:38 PM

We got Sarna too. I am eyeing Tsingtao but Liao is still sooooo far away.

#36 BlakeAteIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

It's kinda too bad the planet picker doesn't allow for player input.

#37 Verenix

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:47 PM

If Marik takes Liao there's going to be a HUGE problem.

#38 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:45 AM

View PostVerenix, on 20 February 2015 - 10:47 PM, said:

If Marik takes Liao there's going to be a HUGE problem.

Better than having it under Davion's boot heel?

#39 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:33 AM

View PostWaiMingLee, on 21 February 2015 - 02:45 AM, said:

Better than having it under Davion's boot heel?

What problem... ??
This things could possible be sorted out though planet exchanges diplomatically.

#40 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

View PostShinVector, on 21 February 2015 - 04:33 AM, said:

What problem... ??
This things could possible be sorted out though planet exchanges diplomatically.

The part where Marik tells you to piss off?

Lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users