Support Your Wang - Dev Response Inside!

145 replies to this topic

#141 Lulz Kev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

PGI has replied and stated there are zero plans to revisit the YLW or any subject regarding weapon geometry or mech scaling.

We're doomed with lego lazers, pea shooting ballistics, and horribly scaled mechs.

#142 Mavairo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostDTF Kev, on 25 April 2015 - 12:52 PM, said:

PGI has replied and stated there are zero plans to revisit the YLW or any subject regarding weapon geometry or mech scaling.

We're doomed with lego lazers, pea shooting ballistics, and horribly scaled mechs.

Well then they will get my down vote with my wallet in future purchases. No more mech packs for me after cauldron born.

Congrats PGI, you ruined the mechs that we love, and just screwed yourself out of future expensive business.

#143 ColdHeat

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 75 posts
  • LocationCity of Brass

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:10 PM

"highlighted the fact that the Centurion would be running at a hitbox disadvantage due to the extra geometry compared to other AC/20 loadouts."

Which YLW pilot is actually caring about minor disadvantages? We already pilot a mech that most say is pay-to-lose. Best solution in my opinion would be to use the new ugly generic autocannon on every Centurion and the former AC20 arm still on the YLW as a part of it's unique, custom hero mech status.

After all you can't just alter the look (or stats) of a mech when people have paid for exactly that. There's a reason why WoT simply took too strong premium tanks out of the shop instead of nerfing them. Such a change usually demands the option of a refund for all those customers who don't apprechiate the change.

#144 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

If I had a Wang, I'd rather have the big beefy canon. Screw the hitbox disadvantage. Give it an armour and structure quirk if necessary, but let it look amazing. Amazing looking mechs sell, not mechs with gimpy stumps.

#145 SirSlaughter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 370 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:09 AM

I summon some catapult fans

#146 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:28 PM

Great news guys! I found out how to restore the Cent's arm cannons back to their proper glory!

Posted Image

...all you have to do is shoot it off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users