Thank You For Carse Rh

10 replies to this topic

#1 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

I just want to thank the guys from -RH- who dropped with us several times this evening on Carse and I think Nox too.

Quite a change of pace to play with people responsive to tactics and teamplay.

o7

Edited by Molossian Dog, 15 February 2015 - 03:19 PM.

#2 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:30 AM

Thanks, guys! We've really enjoyed dropping with BoS yesterday.

We're having hard time developing tactics on our own since we ain't got the numbers needed, but we're trying to be adaptive. So your tactical input was very much appreciated.

I haven't seen such easy victories attacking against GB on Boreal for a while.

I'll friend you ingame when I get home if you dont mind, so we could drop together sometimes.

o7

#3 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

Yes Carse was a nice change of pace, getting a planet from the Ghostbears despite them throwing everything they had at it.
BVNJ did a few drops on Carse as well, but later we switched on to Nox, could't take it though, since Clan Wolf came with superior numbers at the end and CWI gave us a beating.

For the future it would be nice if every unit that drops with the FRR could send a representative to the FRR hub for coordination though. We tried to reach the other active units there yesterday but since nobody was there coordination fell a bit flat.

frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

#4 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:57 AM

Well, generally when we are dropping to CW I take an empty room on the hub just in case we drop with some units. We're using skype(facepalm) during our drops, so if you see me in an empty room on TS it usually means that there are some more Royal Harriers in the dropship itself.

#5 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 04:15 AM

View PostEldenLance, on 16 February 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

...We're using skype(facepalm) during our drops,...

:o

#6 PaulFliP

• PipPip
  • Överste
  • Överste
  • 20 posts
  • LocationLubertsy

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:33 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 16 February 2015 - 04:15 AM, said:

:o

True... true...

#7 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:12 AM

skype? really? and there you sit and think you have seen it all :D

but I kind of was directing that to the OP, since I´ve seen you on the hub already.

#8 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 16 February 2015 - 02:55 AM, said:

Yes Carse was a nice change of pace, getting a planet from the Ghostbears despite them throwing everything they had at it.
BVNJ did a few drops on Carse as well, but later we switched on to Nox, could't take it though, since Clan Wolf came with superior numbers at the end and CWI gave us a beating.

For the future it would be nice if every unit that drops with the FRR could send a representative to the FRR hub for coordination though. We tried to reach the other active units there yesterday but since nobody was there coordination fell a bit flat.

What'd you do!? Lol. Most of our guys are east-coasters, but we pushed Nox all the way to 100% last night before we signed off around 11:45 EST...and I think we had Ramsau around 85?

Sorry man, nights before work are brutal to try and play through the end of the ceasefire.

Edited by Ghost Badger, 16 February 2015 - 01:29 PM.

#9 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 16 February 2015 - 01:29 PM, said:

What'd you do!? Lol. Most of our guys are east-coasters, but we pushed Nox all the way to 100% last night before we signed off around 11:45 EST...and I think we had Ramsau around 85?

Sorry man, nights before work are brutal to try and play through the end of the ceasefire.

I think we attacked NOX in the attack phase before you took it, so don't worry. Last I checked the FRR colours flew on Nox.

Also: If you are with the FRR at the moment, make sure to drop by the FRR Hub for some of the finest mead in the inner sphere. And for coordination of course. :ph34r:

(I've been typing that so often the past week, I think I'm going to dream of posting it)

Edited by Klappspaten, 16 February 2015 - 01:42 PM.

#10 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:27 PM

I´d also like to extend our thanks to those fighting on Galuzzo and Utrecht today.

Especially the [325] and the [XWLF] guys. Teamwork is definately OP.
(I hope I got your tag names right.)

Edited by Molossian Dog, 20 February 2015 - 06:29 AM.

#11 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

The awesome guys from [1stH], [-SO-] and Marodeur carried me through the battles for Suk II, while my own play sucked monkey balls.
Sorry for the nagging tone during the drops. But it worked out in the end, so...

Thanks and well fought.

[hope I didn´t forget anyone, it was really getting a bot confusing with people coming in and going]

Edited by Molossian Dog, 25 February 2015 - 02:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users