#1 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:08 PM

Posted Image

Noesis lab is a site provided to enrich the experience of MWO pilots.

It include various tools to aid a pilot or provide useful information about CW or the game. It also contains useful links to other various sites.

Current Tools:

CW Planetary Conquest: A comprehensive guide of planetary conquest status and other charts to show information relating to CW planetary data as per the PGI API feed.

Armory: Comprehensive guide of MWO weapons with pretty graphs for key metrics.

Codex: Ability to register specific useful data with regard to the pilots social data, statistics as per MWO and report various metics and graphs to aid a pilot review their own applied performance.

RIG (Role Information Guide): Mech build tool that compares them into appropriate roles to see if they qualify. Records and links with Codex to see applied use. Associates analysis with skills and maps and useful smurfy links to provide a comprehensive Role tools.

@mwonoesislab ( https://twitter.com/mwonoesislab )provides a twitter feed for relevant changes in the planetary conquest for all factions. Where a planet is being agressed, defended or remains static but with terrorities taken these will be fed through to the Twitter feed as per the 15mins API cycle.

Various future projects and upgrades in the pipeline and additional elements to be considered as per the API provisions from PGI.

Register on the site to use the tools and get involved: http://www.mwonoesislab.enjin.com

Edited by Noesis, 18 April 2016 - 09:44 AM.

#2 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

Posted Image

The Calculator can be used to quickly access if a mech line up is valid for various drop limits. This can be done as per factional tech or mixtech selections.

Please note that the MWO mech images provided by PGI are not up to date at this time.

The page can be found under the CW Planetary Conquest menu heading with link: http://www.mwonoesis.../cwdropdeckcalc for those individuals who have registered on the site.

Edited by Noesis, 15 March 2016 - 11:58 AM.

#3 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

Posted Image

The following RSS feed has been set-up to notify CW alerts for planets being aggressed, defended or no change in status but having a % of the planet taken.

http://www.mwonoesis...etAlertsRSS.php

This is similar to the twitter feed as described above that provides the same information but now in the RSS format for people to utilise.

#4 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

A new fun frame has been created for the planetary conquest data on the site.

It displays the nearest planet per Clan to Terra and their relative position to each other in terms of the race to get there based on the most current CW API data:

Posted Image

#5 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:23 AM

CW Planatary Conquest Data Now includes a relative indication of planet numbers for each faction for differing historical reference points to the current API data:

Posted Image

#6 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 March 2015 - 03:07 AM

The RIG tool now incorporates Mech weapon quirks utilising the MWO API files for its calculations.

This has been brought up to date and prepared in readiness for Clan Weapon quirks also when released and applied to the relevant database with references.

#7 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

Planetary Mapping now includes planet url links to their corresponding Sarna wiki page.

There is also a zoom tool to allow for more refined close up analysis of localised areas:

Posted Image

#8 RedDevil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 702 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Wow, thanks linking me to this in the other threads.
Just curious if it's absolutely required to make an account to just read the information?

#9 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:53 AM

View Postreddevil, on 13 March 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

Wow, thanks linking me to this in the other threads.
Just curious if it's absolutely required to make an account to just read the information?

It is reddevil.

The enjin records and the user details are still secure however and the sensitive details held in there is something I'm not privy to, but linking API details provided as a service by enjin helps me associate some of the user details (like user id) and user tags to link associated functionality to them or to associate records in the remote server database to your user for the various tools.

Edited by Noesis, 15 March 2016 - 11:59 AM.

#10 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:01 PM

Noesis Lab has returned and is now freely accessible to everyone from the following site: http://www.mwonoesis.info

At present it only includes useful information, maps and charts relating to Community Warfare as driven by MWO's API resource.

(More may follow based on interest).

Edited by Noesis, 18 April 2016 - 05:17 PM.

#11 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:04 AM

The site is currently experiencing some technical difficulties.

I was in the process of testing a new weapons armoury option for the site that would display the weapons information and compare the data in graphical charts.

Given the architecture of the API this required the use of a multi-curl operation to gain the individual weapon information from the associated urls listed in the weapons list API. As a result this would incur multiple curl operations to be performed in parallel to gather the information for processing.

In the process of testing the curl operations then suddenly stopped working and even the previous tools I had developed then stopped working also.

As a result I inspected the api sources manually in a browser which looked fine and also used an alternative hosting domain to check the operation of getting data from the API sources which did work.

This would leave me to believe that PGI has blocked my site from scraping the data from the API as a result of inspecting my traffic use whilst developing the weapons data. This as a precautionary measure if the performance of those systems cannot tolerate what I was doing.

I have sent an email to the technical department at PGI to clarify if my site might have been blocked as result of my attempt to use a multicurl process to gather the data.

This posting then to inform players that the site will not be functioning until this issue is clarified.

#12 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:32 AM

Noesis Lab is back online.

#13 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 April 2016 - 09:45 AM

The lab has now migrated to the following site: http://www.mwonoesis.info/

#14 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

View PostMarack Drock the Unicorn Wizard, on 18 April 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

Cool stuff you got, but you migrate to new sites more than Canadian Geese.

Recently been trying to find the most suitable hosting provider at the right price,so apologies if this has meant a change in domain. Some hosting services aren't quite up to the job sometimes based on their advertising.

I think I have now found a suitable provider.

#15 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...70#entry5143370

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users