Maule Needs Help

6 replies to this topic

#1 IceCase88

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 689 posts
  • LocationDenzien of K-Town

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Mercstar [-MS-] is steamrolling right now. Things are looking bleak.

#2 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:16 PM

Maule is a DCMS World. We have bigger priorities than defending their worlds for them.

If you have the ability drop on FRR worlds, attack or defense. Defend Steiner if you're really bored. But the Draconis Combine vowed to not support the FRR in her time of need through the Star League. They are not a priority.

#3 IceCase88

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 689 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

yea... sorry... I thought I was on a FRR world. Disregard.

#4 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:16 PM

View PostDamon Howe, on 16 February 2015 - 06:16 PM, said:

But the Draconis Combine vowed to not support the FRR in her time of need through the Star League.

No, we did not sign on to the new Star League, for various reasons. That does not mean that we wish to see the FRR fall to the Clans or have any sinister designs upon your planets. The ceasefire still holds and we have no intention of breaking it.

#5 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 February 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

No, we did not sign on to the new Star League, for various reasons. That does not mean that we wish to see the FRR fall to the Clans or have any sinister designs upon your planets. The ceasefire still holds and we have no intention of breaking it.

I don't think anyone in the FRR would want to break the ceasefire, **** this, the peace with Kurita. But right now we need all our strength to keep our momentum against the Clans.
I for one will always drop on the worlds of our Kurita allies before defending those of Steiner. But only after the FRRs objectives have been reached.

Edited by Klappspaten, 16 February 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#6 IceCase88

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 689 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

I had a team of CROWs trying to get into the fight on Suk II but for some reason we could only get one fight. Kept getting bypassed in the queues for some reason. Unfortunately, we will be on a two week contract with Clan Ghost Bear. I do not fight for the space fascists so hopefully I will see you in 2 weeks.

#7 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:08 PM

The queues were refusing to make groups if they were not already 12 man premades. Saw this a couple times, wasn't because the groups were the wrong size, it just would not combine them to make a 12 man. Ghost drops again decided all the planets in favor of the clans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users