#1321 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 26 February 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

LOL, so you're chest thumping about beating pugs? Yup, you're a Clammer.

I didn't get that from what he said, but whatever, if you want to twist it to give you another opportunity to talk **** go for it.

View PostRoadbeer, on 26 February 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Keid is open
Posted Image

The "HIT ME!" part of The Dark Knight would have been better

#1322 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#1323 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 19 February 2015 - 03:06 PM, said:

Busted. I secretly control Marik.

Oh, wait. Even Mariks don't control Marik.

Also we should all feel bad for not helping FRR more.

Ms won't come to Davion - they would end up having to take worlds with their own tags if they want to fight on all fronts.

Hmm, seems like MS came to Davion after all, guess they kept their end of the bargain, Davrats turn the nSL into chaos and MS goes davrat to help **** poor Kurita.
I won't be surprised if they "accidentally" and "Against the Wishes of the Dav HC" gobble a bunch of Cappelan worlds as well.

#1324 Steinar Bergstol

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:51 AM

See, this is why the Succession War era would be a far superior time to set the game in than the Clan Invasion, because back then the Inner Sphere was a big pizza pie where everyone could get a taste of the good part since everyone could basically attack everyone fairly easily. The clan era is like a pizza pie where someone put extra cheese and meat on the northern edge and the people who sit along the souhern part of the pizza have to be happy With dry crust and a few anchovies. Of course the southerners aren't going to be content with anchovies. They want meat and cheese too, but the northerners aren't going to be pleased when the southerners insist they should get to take bites out of their slices.

Now I'm hungry.

#1325 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

View PostSteinar Bergstol, on 27 February 2015 - 05:51 AM, said:

See, this is why the Succession War era would be a far superior time to set the game in than the Clan Invasion, because back then the Inner Sphere was a big pizza pie where everyone could get a taste of the good part since everyone could basically attack everyone fairly easily. The clan era is like a pizza pie where someone put extra cheese and meat on the northern edge and the people who sit along the souhern part of the pizza have to be happy With dry crust and a few anchovies. Of course the southerners aren't going to be content with anchovies. They want meat and cheese too, but the northerners aren't going to be pleased when the southerners insist they should get to take bites out of their slices.

Now I'm hungry.

Actually the clan era is the best time to set CW because people will pay enormous sums for madcats and the like, and wish to play with them. PGI is in the business of making money.

#1326 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

I forgot. I control -MS- too. I have a little schedule of where I'm sending them, along with all the other "independent" merc units. If only I could put a stop to the creation of tinfoil hats my mind control rays would be unstoppable! CURSE YOU ALUMINUM FOIL!

Why would talking Capellan worlds be against Davions interest? They have been attacking us, non-stop, since CW began nSL or not. Only reason we're ignoring them is that the Liao border is, for the time being, largely irrelevant to us. As part of the nSL we tried to work out some sort of Ceasefire with Liao and it turned into an out and out rebellion in Liao ranks. A lot of people went Liao because they *refused* to fight the Clans (they said the Clans were unfair and OP). Also some people with 15 year old grudges because in MBT 3025 someone said something mean to them, so they have spent the last 15 years trying to get 'get back at Davion'.

There's some great players in Liao. Also a lot of strange and sad.

Edited by MischiefSC, 27 February 2015 - 11:38 AM.

#1327 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 February 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

I forgot. I control -MS- too. I have a little schedule of where I'm sending them, along with all the other "independent" merc units. If only I could put a stop to the creation of tinfoil hats my mind control rays would be unstoppable! CURSE YOU ALUMINUM FOIL!

Admit it! You were the one that duped all of Marik to make alt accounts for the attack on Luthien. Clan Mortal Kombat conspiracy confirmed.

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 February 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Also some people with 15 year old grudges because in MBT 3025 someone said something mean to them, so they have spent the last 15 years trying to get 'get back at Davion'.

Which is weird if it's from MPBT:3025 because
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4238282

Edited by Roadbeer, 27 February 2015 - 11:41 AM.

#1328 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Go back further. He's talking about my hobby of finding ways to obliterate what used to be Team Golden Zerg.

MBPT: EGA's Davion faction basically outnumbered every opponent combined and liked to wipe Liao off the board (Note: They never bothered to do it to Kurita, despite being able to- long as they weren't wiping Liao). Repeatedly. Over and over. The running joke was they'd just redo the Succession Wars until it took.

I finally figured a way to flip planets about 6x faster than normal, shared the trick with Kurita, and we took every single Davion world between us in a single wave of revenge, then made sure said trick got fixed after the resulting map reset.

Davion was much more polite at that point. Everyone has goals, mine is clearing out Davion this time the old-fashioned way. I believe when it's two sports teams, events that cause this sorta thing result in the sportcaster's favorite, "rivalry".

That,and I happen to think that PvP is about actually destroying an opposing faction, rather than endless half-baked battles that in reality simply change a few dots back and forth. When and if someone manages to do everyone else in, they'll just reset things anyway.

Edited by wanderer, 27 February 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#1329 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

View Postpwnface, on 26 February 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Dear Coordinator says, "remember Kentares... really... as in right now."

Ha ha ha ha

#1330 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:59 AM

Starting to slow down i dont think we're going to make a 100 pages.

#1331 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:27 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 28 February 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

That's a shame. Maybe if Kurita took their balls out of their purse and attacked us through Keid we could have another 67 pages of shitposting.

#1332 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:53 AM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 28 February 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

Maybe if Kurita took their balls out of their purse and attacked us through Keid we could have another 67 pages of shitposting.

Dear Marik, you lack the balls to attack the clans. You lost all rights talking about pulling their balls out and should be more concerned where you lost them :P

;)

(note to the site admin: Balls isn't censored, but c o j o n e s is? wtf?)

Edited by Novawrecker, 28 February 2015 - 11:55 AM.

#1333 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

View PostNovawrecker, on 28 February 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

Dear Marik, you lack the balls to attack the clans. You lost all rights talking about pulling their balls out and should be more concerned where you lost them :P

;)

You do know there are balls that are not reproductive organs, right? ;)

#1334 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

View PostNovawrecker, on 28 February 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

;)

No, because if you actually opened an attack lane for us into your territory, we could actually fight CGB. But because your "Dear Coordinator" can;t get his **** together, we have to forcefully fight our way to CGB.

#1335 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

That and ferociously attacking Kurita from the IS gets them to attack the Clans. We should have saved time and energy and just done this a while ago. Get all the mercs to Marik/Davion and pillaged Kurita from the south, so Kurita would run North. Kurita fights their best when running from a challenge.

Page 100, here we come!

#1336 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostDavers, on 28 February 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

You do know there are balls that are not reproductive organs, right? ;)

Indeed :)

But which ones did you think Khanesh was referring to? (unless "those" don't exist for him :P hehe).

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 28 February 2015 - 12:57 PM, said:

No, because if you actually opened an attack lane for us into your territory, we could actually fight CGB. But because your "Dear Coordinator" can;t get his **** together, we have to forcefully fight our way to CGB.

:lol: so it's our fault that you have to come out of hiding to get to the action? :lol: This is too much ... TOO MUCH ABSURDITY that it breaks dimensional barriers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Novawrecker, 28 February 2015 - 06:14 PM.

#1337 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 28 February 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

MS is pushing Kurita's collective ish back in... they are a bit busy now

#1338 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

Ha ha ha ha

#1339 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:23 PM

View PostMycrus, on 28 February 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

MS is pushing Kurita's collective ish back in... they are a bit busy now

I'm pretty sure MS is still recovering from their failed trolling debacle.
Now you'll have to excuse us we have some more MS tags to wipe off CGB territory :P

#1340 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

View PostProphetic, on 28 February 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure MS is still recovering from their failed trolling debacle.
Now you'll have to excuse us we have some more MS tags to wipe off CGB territory :P

So let me get this right... clamz were hard so beat up davion... now davion is hard so fight clamz... lulz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users